~xBi-racial Bumpsx~ *36 Babies Born & Counting!*

wow he is a cheater! lol start a name thread ppl on here LOVE to give there opinions on names! u could make a poll and they cud vote or u could wait til ur babys here and say the names out loud and see which fits:)

wow he is a cheater! lol start a name thread ppl on here LOVE to give there opinions on names! u could make a poll and they cud vote or u could wait til ur babys here and say the names out loud and see which fits:)

lol yeah he always cheats on games he is worst then the girls.
yeah i mite do that thank you for your help.we like to have the name before she is born,it worked for the other two and they both fit there names

I give up, Third Tri. Biracial Bumps is toooo quiet for me, so can I sneak back over here, I'm lonely! Whats the subject today, ladies? Oh, and another one for Team Pink, congrats Eskimobabys on your pink bump. Your pics are cute, and her cheeks are so adorable...

Can I share my scan pic from a week and a half ago. I love 3D ultrasounds. She's smiling!

Attachments

• Aurie at 30 weeks.jpg
    Aurie at 30 weeks.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 8
awwww she so cute! :) i cant wait til my next 3d! well i just got done with my baby registry! its harder than i thought! i had no idea what was appropriate to put on there! but my DH took over and Got a little Scanner happy! never let boys hold anything that resembles a gun!

such a cute pic alaska, im going to have my 3d in 2 weeks im so excited

Awww that is so cute
@RachelRae-Congrates on a boy i never knew and i love the name

Awh, thank you! Yeah, I think we're sticking with Jaxon James. We love it, we just got the nursery painted, it's a baby blue. I'll have to post pictures up once it's all done. :)

& also girls, you know how I've been whining about not feeling the baby kick? I started feeling them yesterday!! :) & I am 20 weeks today! Yay! Half way!

yay i love feeling the kicks! today i saw my belly move when emy kick it was craziness!

Awh, that's awesome. :) I can't wait till it's real strong kicks.

Ah! I missed two days, and had 3 pages to catch up on. :lol:

AlaskanWhiteC - I know what you mean! I keep sneaking back on this one too. :lol: Third Tri is soo quiet! It's killing me. :p

Eskimobaby - His moms name was Sharon.... :S :S I dunno... it's just too old fashioned for me. And there is this lady that I grew up knowing, that I really dislike. She treated my mom really bad. So I have a bad thing with not being ableto name my baby a name if I knew someone that I disliked that had that name... :lol:

oohhh well i hope he drops the idea of names her after his mom than! lol

Hi ladies ! we have our gender scan on wednesday ! I can't wait !!!! And I know it's early but for the past few days I have felt flutters and taps in my belly :) Sometimes it is quite frequent.. it is very exciting !!!!

Cute 3d image alaskan! Jaxon James is a beautiful name RachelRae!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->