~xBi-racial Bumpsx~ *36 Babies Born & Counting!*

Thanks for the welcome! :)

Newmommy23, similar mix ha! Re what you were saying about looking like you kidnapped a baby, I've thought something like that but basically for him, not myself. I'll explain: he has blond hair/blue eyes so if the baby ends up looking more like me (I'm dark-skinned, about your bf's shade, maybe a little darker), I'm afraid he might feel a disconnect? I know we'll both love it to pieces, whatever it looks like! But I do worry a bit. Maybe I'm not giving hime enough credit. Or just thinking too much! He chose me so it obviously isn't an issue.

My family ranges from light to dark, green eyes to the darkest brown (his family is mostly blond/blue eyes), so it really is a mystery! Gahh I should stop over analyzing!

YAY! And welcome Silas! :D

There are alot of us now! Who knew!? There are 56 total now. :lol:

How exciting!

& you ladies need to hurry up and make it to third tri! It's so lonely over there. They don't talk much. :(

Oh thanks Wishingforbub, all the best with ur scan too!

Ill be over there soon LilDreamy.....less than 3 weeks! :D :D :D

I got another scan today and saw her! From what we saw again, maaaaan she looks like OH! I wish we could know already. Yeah, I am reallllly pale. Really pale. And I have light green eyes, my OH is dark with these amazing nearly black eyes. So maybe it'll be somewhere in between! :)

I got another scan today and saw her! From what we saw again, maaaaan she looks like OH! I wish we could know already. Yeah, I am reallllly pale. Really pale. And I have light green eyes, my OH is dark with these amazing nearly black eyes. So maybe it'll be somewhere in between! :)

She sounds like she will be beautiful xo :flower:

thank you for the comments of my little nephew.
and welcome to all the new ones.
i cant wait to get to 3rd tri

:lol:

I think I'm counting down all of your days too! :lol:

Anywhooo....

Tomorrow, my work hours get changed since I'll be 28 weeks. :D

I used to have to work 12 hours a day, and now they're bumping it down to 8 hours a day. :D Yay! I get to sleep in a little more! Much needed. :)

Was 6:30 am to 6:30 pm, now it's just a plain ol 9 - 5. :D :D :D

:lol:

I think I'm counting down all of your days too! :lol:

Anywhooo....

Tomorrow, my work hours get changed since I'll be 28 weeks. :D

I used to have to work 12 hours a day, and now they're bumping it down to 8 hours a day. :D Yay! I get to sleep in a little more! Much needed. :)

Was 6:30 am to 6:30 pm, now it's just a plain ol 9 - 5. :D :D :D
haha cool someone to count down with me :lol:
oh that is good then more sleep for you.
what do you work?

Went to the midwife yesterday (admittedly I booked it wrong and went 2 weeks early @ 14 not 16 weeks! oops) and heard babies heartbeat!

I love him/her!

Hope all you ladies are well

xxx

Glad it went well Flatshoes! :D

& Jayde I'm actually in the military. :lol: So it's kind of weird.

Hi ladies... we found out today that we are on team :blue: :) We are over the moon !!!!

YAY! Congrats on :blue: :D :D :D

I added you to team blue. :)

& Jayde I liked being in the military when I first got in and was a bit younger, but now that I'm preparing to have a family, it's starting to get frustrating. It's not easy trying to raise a family and be in the military. I'm not sure how military family's do so well. :shrug:

I think once my time is up in 2013, I'll be happy to move on to other things. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->