~xBi-racial Bumpsx~ *36 Babies Born & Counting!*

Yes, I know. :(

The Eco scares me too.
Just gotta pray for the best I guess.
Atleast he'll be getting some money for the Post 9/11 GI Bill. That should help a little? But not much.

Wishingforbub Congrats on Team :blue:

Mark is in the Army and is going to be a lifer. I don't mind it. I support him and his decisions and the money and benefits are great for us now. (((knocking on wood)))

Congrats Wishingforbub :)

Lil Dreamy what branch are you in/what do you do? I was a Navy Corpsman for 6.5 yrs but I was def ready to get out. The transition can be hard bc you no longer have all the things that are provided for you, or that you're given extra money for. I'm using the post 9/11 gi bill now and its soo helpful. I like it much better than the old gi bill, and bc of it, I can work less hrs... which especially right now is such a great thing! I think it was worth it for me to get out, tho I still do miss it sometimes. What's best for you and your family is such an individual thing, it can be a hard decision!

Agiboma delivered her beautiful baby boy @25weeks and 2days today by C-sec send her and her baby ur prayers and good wishes!
https://www.babyandbump.com/premature-babies/370725-25-2-labour-c-section-today.html

Agiboma congrats and praying for the little man too! :hugs:

Oh my, my prayers are with you and your little man, Agiboma. Hang in there, honey!

Aww.. Congratulations and all prayers are going out to you and your baby.
:hugs:

Congrats Wishingforbub :)

Lil Dreamy what branch are you in/what do you do? I was a Navy Corpsman for 6.5 yrs but I was def ready to get out. The transition can be hard bc you no longer have all the things that are provided for you, or that you're given extra money for. I'm using the post 9/11 gi bill now and its soo helpful. I like it much better than the old gi bill, and bc of it, I can work less hrs... which especially right now is such a great thing! I think it was worth it for me to get out, tho I still do miss it sometimes. What's best for you and your family is such an individual thing, it can be a hard decision!

Oh yea...

& I'm in the Army. The Navy to me, is probably better when it comes to family care and stuff... I don't know. My Fiance and I aren't married yet, and he's stationed nearly 3 hours away from me. & he doesn't want us to get married until we get back to the states in another year, because if we married now, we would be stuck in Germany for even another year... So.... It's kind of like I'm playing a single parent roll until he gets his head together.
We were originally supposed to get married this month... but I don't know why he decided not to all of a sudden.

So you can sort of see why I need to get out when my time comes. the hardest job in the world has to be a single mother in the military. Never expected myself to ever be in such a position. :wacko:

Agiboma delivered her beautiful baby boy @25weeks and 2days today by C-sec send her and her baby ur prayers and good wishes!
https://www.babyandbump.com/premature-babies/370725-25-2-labour-c-section-today.html

Oh wow hope they are both ok. Ill be thinking of them xo

Congrats Agiboma on your baby boy and both you and he will be in my prayers!

Congrats Agiboma! Prayers for you and your family!

I had a crazy dream last night that my baby girl was all grown up, like 7 years old.

She looked sort of like me, but with a much darker tan, and her hair just had really large curls, kind of wavy, and I was trying to fix her hair and it was actually easy! (Sort of like Jennifer Lopez's hair :shrug: )

:lol:

Silly dream. I'm almost positive my baby girl isn't going to come out like that. Lol.

i always dream my baby comes out kinda white looking! lol with thin redish/brown hair and she has aslight tan but she was kinda pale still lol if that makes sense! anyhoo its so weird! i know she'll come out with black curly hair lol

May I join your group please! My names Emily, I'm new to these message boards but I was a member of a different one when I was pregnant with my first baby, and I loved it. I'm 13 weeks pregnant with my 2nd baby, due January 19th. Can't wait to get to know you all :)

Welcome Emily_irene great to have you! What nationalities are you and FOB and how far along are u hun? :D

Welcome to the group and to BnB! :D

:hugs:

Adding you to the list.

When do you find out what the sex of your baby is?

Well hope you have a healthy and happy 9 months. :D

Ohhh yeaa...

Here is my friends new born baby.

Her daddy is African American and her mommy is white. :D

Attachments

• del.jpg
    del.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 9
Such gorgeous babies!

Here is my BF's little man, she is white and FOB is african american. Baby has the most gorgeous curls and big beautiful blue eyes
https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y78/maddiemoonallie2/129.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->