~xBi-racial Bumpsx~ *36 Babies Born & Counting!*

my boyfriend's black creole white and native american and white. I'm portuguese spanish and latino descent with some italian and irish too.

ur BF and I are the same racist :) (almost exactly)and my DH is Mexican curious to see if our babies will look alike :)

Found this website and thought I'd share... (some people might be against doing this, but I thought it was fun!)

This is me and my hubby :) and what the website says our baby would look like. I think she's a cutie! Besides her insanely large forehead (which I think would be my fault.....) lol!

Beware! The website takes FOREVER to morph the pictures together...

Just thought I'd share :)

Attachments

• 6540_595114179505_25403551_36079536_4144553_n.jpg
    6540_595114179505_25403551_36079536_4144553_n.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 26338_644818821005_25403551_37702586_2484212_n.jpg
    26338_644818821005_25403551_37702586_2484212_n.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 13
i tried that website but they dont have Mexican or any kind of Latin options so our babies always look like some white couples child!

EDIT- AND OMG BLESSED YOUR BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i. hate. you.! look at your hair! its so gorgeous! and ur skinny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *sigh* some women have ALL the luck!

i tried that website but they dont have Mexican or any kind of Latin options so our babies always look like some white couples child!

Yea I know!! I was so upset because I'm Puerto Rican and there was no hispanic option... :growlmad: Should I write a letter telling them they're racist? lol :) I joke... but yea, you are right, I had to say I was caucasian, which I'm clearly, not. lol

hahaha i thought about it too! but seriously why the heck dont they have that option thats kinda wrong how they left the Hispanic's hanging lol

EDIT- AND OMG BLESSED YOUR BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i. hate. you.! look at your hair! its so gorgeous! and ur skinny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *sigh* so women have ALL the luck!

You are SO sweet! I do NOT in any way feel beautiful... especially when I look in the mirror in the morning... thats always a shocker.. hahah! But thanks! You've made my night! :)

hahaha with curly hair morning aint my friend either my DH always laughs at me in the morning bc my curly hair is WILD!

lol! No joke! You'd think I was sporting an afro in the mornings haha!..... Our poor little coconut will have some wild hair!

lmao! lol yea my DH has nickname me "poodle head":dohh: i dont even get mad bc he's right! but yea my poor baby she's gonna get my hair but i told my self i wasnt gonna be one of those mommas who let there babys run around with there hair looking a hott mess! Thank God my mom learn how to take care of my sister's and me's hair :thumbup:(my sisters hair is more so on the black side than mine) so we always looked cute!

Ohhh yeaa...

Here is my friends new born baby.

Her daddy is African American and her mommy is white. :D

Such gorgeous babies!

Here is my BF's little man, she is white and FOB is african american. Baby has the most gorgeous curls and big beautiful blue eyes
https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y78/maddiemoonallie2/129.jpg

Nawww both so adorable my husband is half african american, cant wait to see what our lil girl will look like x

Found this website and thought I'd share... (some people might be against doing this, but I thought it was fun!)

This is me and my hubby :) and what the website says our baby would look like. I think she's a cutie! Besides her insanely large forehead (which I think would be my fault.....) lol!

Beware! The website takes FOREVER to morph the pictures together...

Just thought I'd share :)

your gorgeous!

my boyfriend's black creole white and native american and white. I'm portuguese spanish and latino descent with some italian and irish too.

HEY! And welcome! :D :hugs:

When are you due so that I can add you???

Annddd...

hootie, That baby is SOOO ADORABLE!

Absolutely LOVE his eye's! :D

Oh yea, and blessd, I might try that sight later on and post a picture of my baby. LOL. I just can't do it from this computer I don't think, but I'll try.

And for the triple post lol....

Here is an update on Agiboma and her baby!

They are doing good. :)

https://www.babyandbump.com/premature-babies/370725-25-2-labour-c-section-today-5.html

Oh yea, and blessd, I might try that sight later on and post a picture of my baby. LOL. I just can't do it from this computer I don't think, but I'll try.

Yes, the website takes a LONG time... but its fun! :)

Happy for Agiboma! :happydance:

I saw LO's face at my 24 week ultrasound and my does she look like daddy. I hope she gets something from me! Maybe she'll look just like him with my eyes? I can hope! :p How are all you lovely ladies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->