~xBi-racial Bumpsx~ *36 Babies Born & Counting!*

Yay! Congrats on your 24 week ultrasound! :D

My baby looks alot like my fiance as well. Just hope she get's my eye's too! :D

Anywho's.... I'm feeling fine, just super exhausted, and last night I noticed that my baby feels SUPER low.

I could feel her moving like... you know where you belly ends from being round, and then you have the part that just goes straight down? Or where your belly and theigh meet, where it can bend? I felt baby right below that spot??? :shrug: Deffinately freaked me out. I don't think she should be that low. As if she was barely an inch and a half from being out of my tata... tmi I know... just worried. lol

New mommy23 congrats on ur scan xxx

My latest bump pic, taken today 25+1 weeks :baby:

Attachments

• 25+1.jpg
    25+1.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 5
nice round cute bump LOVE IT!!! idk y shes that low dreamy but im sure she playing around in there!

New mommy23 congrats on ur scan xxx

My latest bump pic, taken today 25+1 weeks :baby:

AWW! Such a Cute Bump!~Nice and round! :D

I don't know if it's the angle of your camera, but it looks like your in the process of tipping over forwards. :lol:

AH! I love our baby bumps! :D
I'll post mine soon.

I noticed today that I'm starting to grow out of the maternity clothes that I bought. AHH! Stinky! :(

nice round cute bump LOVE IT!!! idk y shes that low dreamy but im sure she playing around in there!

Oh ha. You're probably right.

When I feel her that low, I try and do kegals, because I'm afraid my uterus won't be strong enough to hold her in, don't want her to fall out. :rofl: Silly I know. :D

I know this is TMI... lol... but it seems that when I do kegals, she freaks out, and goes on a frenzie... I hope it's not hurting her. :S So I stop.

your bump is so cute.
is it weird that i am still wearing my normal cloths and my maternity cloths i brought are to big for me

Gah so many pages! I tried to read the majority, honest! :dohh:

My partner is Filipino and I am Caucasian :) We keep talking about whether he'll have the tanned or pale look. Guess we'll just have to wait and see, naturally lol ^.^;;;

Not weird Jayde. I am too. I have always bought my shirts a bit long though because I hate my skin to show and I have the belly bands for my jeans that I can't zip up at all. I do have a bump though.

Not weird Jayde. I am too. I have always bought my shirts a bit long though because I hate my skin to show and I have the belly bands for my jeans that I can't zip up at all. I do have a bump though.

oh i dont buy the tshirts longer because otherwise they are to long lol.
i have a bump to it abit smaller then my last two.
when my mum was pregnant with me she was wearing her normal cloths all the way through,so it mite run in the family.
i dont have a belly band i dont know where to find them

LOL When I say long, I mean to like my butt/hip. LOL

I got my belly bands on ebay. I have a white one and a black one and they are great!

LOL When I say long, I mean to like my butt/hip. LOL

I got my belly bands on ebay. I have a white one and a black one and they are great!

lol i bet it does not lol.
oh i mite get one of ebay if i can find one lol, i am on ebay now buying cloths for the bump

I've stayed away from Ebay because I KNOW I will order truckloads.... I have to wait until I find out gender..... its SO HARD! hahah :)

I've stayed away from Ebay because I KNOW I will order truckloads.... I have to wait until I find out gender..... its SO HARD! hahah :)

LOL I bet! You can look for uni-gender stuff! :D

I bought a teeny baby onesie off ebay that has the Haitian flag on it. She's gonna represent Daddy's country!

LOL I bet! You can look for uni-gender stuff! :D

lol, don't tempt me!! :blush:

:haha:

I bought a teeny baby onesie off ebay that has the Haitian flag on it. She's gonna represent Daddy's country!

Awe! That is so cute! I bet Daddy will love that!

hehehe hope so! His birthday is in September and Molly is due Halloween so I'll be huge his birthday hope he enjoys it! Lol. He keeps speaking to my belly in Creole and I can't understand a damn thing he's saying! They are going to make problems for me lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->