~xBi-racial Bumpsx~ *36 Babies Born & Counting!*

Well i got a medical student who was left alone to take my blood pressure, check LO's heartbeat and measure my fundal height.

The MW didnt come into the room till afterwards. Was a bit stressful at first cause she used a hand held thingy to check heartbeat and couldnt find it at first and when she did it was quite faint (not as loud as last time but was a different machine)Gave me a heart attack. Anyway it was at 130bpm so that was good and steady.

My fundal height is 28cm, spot on apparently for 28 weeks and i get my GD test results tomorrow.

Did anyone else feel a bit sick after drinking it??

Bubs has also been moving heaps the last couple of days, esp last night and today. I could feel a lil arm or leg bulging out last night and she stayed there for a while but i was gently massaging her there and everytime i would stop, she would move as if to say "dont stop mum that was awesome" so id massage her there again and she would stop. This went on for about 20 or so mins was so cute.

x

Congrats majm!

And you too lildreamy on your new place and the good news about more time with the fiance :)

Why do I always wake up starving for non-breakfast food!!!??? LolI want some Pizza Hut Pan Pizza which normall I prefe Hand tossed!! :cry: I'm meeting a preggo friend for lunch and hope she wanrs Pizza Hut too! Lol

Shan, do you think you could call and ask if they can give you your answers over the phone?

LilDreamy the house sounds awsome!!! 2 balconies!! Can't wait to see pics too!!! :D

can't wait to see pictures LilDreamy!

Thanks! :D

I can't wait to take pictures and show you guys too! :happydance:

And Shan, I could barely drink that sweet drink... I wanted to barf the whole time gulping it down... I didn't feel good either. It was horrible. But My results came back good, so your's should be good too. :D

Majm, Now I want PIZZA!! & I always wake up in the morning and starving, and the last thing I want is breakfast food. :lol:

& Shan it stinks that she left you in there with a medical student, without even observing how the medical student was doing. I would be upset to. :nope:

Hey ladies!

I've popped!

Suddenly huge and pregnant! Only 2 weeks friday till my 20 week scan, can't wait to know everything is ok!

Attachments

• bumpy.jpg
    bumpy.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 3
Hey ladies!

I've popped!

Suddenly huge and pregnant! Only 2 weeks friday till my 20 week scan, can't wait to know everything is ok!

Awww! Such a cute little bump! :D

And yay on your 20 week scan coming up! It's super exciting.
Time flies... and before you know it, your bump is going to be 5 times bigger and ready to hold your baby in your arms. :happydance:

& just for fun... I'm guessing you're having a girl... just because your bump looked alot like mine when I was that far along. :D

Hey ladies!
I've popped!

hope scan goes well!

your outfit is really cute :)

Hey ladies!

I've popped!

Awww! Such a cute little bump! :D

And yay on your 20 week scan coming up! It's super exciting.
Time flies... and before you know it, your bump is going to be 5 times bigger and ready to hold your baby in your arms. :happydance:

& just for fun... I'm guessing you're having a girl... just because your bump looked alot like mine when I was that far along. :D

It all feels so real now! I love it!

Oohh really - yeay, I'd love a little girl! I wonder if you're right?! xx

Girls i am going on hoilday next friday :) me and my OH are taking the girls on there first holiday

Nice bump!! I'm not even close to a real bump... :( boo!

Im back in there in a couple of weeks anyway for a med appointment so might just ask then.

I get my GD test resukts back this afternoon so if that positive for GD ill have to go back in for more tests in a few days, so will see what happens x

Yayy ladies! I am officially 2nd tri!! (Kinda. I guess technically it is 13 weeks but I'm going to pretend it is 12 becuse I am too excited!!!!!) :) :)

Hey Good luck with the GD testing!! I am so scared of getting GD during my pregnancy so I hope I don't get it either!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->