~xBi-racial Bumpsx~ *36 Babies Born & Counting!*

I just realized I haven't posted in this thread yet but I have a bi-racial bump! I'm due January 16th.

What races are u and OH?? Tell us some goss about yourself xxx

Hey TLC, WELCOME!!!!

And Mommy2be, Congratulations on your little blue bump!! I wont find out for another 7 and a half weeks! The wait seems so long!!

I'm French, Irish and African American makes a nice dark cream colour! Lol. And my OH is Polish, Ukranian, Scottish and Irish... So white, lol. I tell people the biggest surprise at birth won't be gender but what colour my child is!

I say that too because my heritage is all Western European and a little Russian, but I'm American so I'm white, and my OH is 100% Mexican, but he is white-colored. Not Brown. But there is a very big possibility he could come out brown because some of his family is!! So we joke about having a brown baby, when we are both white and people are going to look at us funny hahahah!! :)

Welcome 2 Biracial bumps TLC! :D :happydance: I added you to the list. :D

And congrats on a blue bump waitingtobe! :D :happydance:

& like you ladies I'm super curious on my babies color... I'm ghost white, but my fiance is REALLY DARK!.... so baby is either going to be super light, super dark.... or right in the middle.

But his son, from a woman close to the same color as me, their son is pretty dark... so my child might be the same? :shrug: We'll see. :D

Who knows. As long as the baby doesnt come out red headed with freckles, because then we will be REALLY confused!!!!

Hi TLC! We're a fun group :)

@Marlarky- I LOVE red headed babies... SO CUTE. DH and I both have lots of random strings of dark red hair, so we crack jokes about having a red headed baby. DH is even covered in freckles! haha... that would be interesting :)

I had my baby if you want to update the first page on the 28th of july he weighed 6pound 14ounces and hes called tobias Im mixed black and white and oh is white, Tobias is so gorgeous he has blue eyes and a slight tan :cloud9:

https://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt15/chanybop/DSC01786-Copy.jpg

Your baby is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! :happydance:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Congratulations!!

I am soo jealous! :)

OMG HE IS SOOOOOOO ADORABLE!!!

Congratulations!!!!

xxxxxxx

I say that too because my heritage is all Western European and a little Russian, but I'm American so I'm white, and my OH is 100% Mexican, but he is white-colored. Not Brown. But there is a very big possibility he could come out brown because some of his family is!! So we joke about having a brown baby, when we are both white and people are going to look at us funny hahahah!! :)

Haha, that's something I would do. I have a hint of Chinese way way back somewhere in my past so we joke that our child will come out completely Chinese.

~

Thanks for all the warm welcomes.

~

@Spiderspinz: Gorgeous baby! I really hope our child takes on my OH bright blue eyes... I just have boring brown.

Awww big kiss for Tobias hes gorgeous congratulations! Can't wait for my baby (s)he is going to be 1/2 English 1/4 Iraqi 1/4 Bajan. xx

Spider... he's beautiful!! Love those eyes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->