~xBi-racial Bumpsx~ *36 Babies Born & Counting!*

(Posted this in Third Tri-Biracial Bumps, too)

Hey there ladies!

Been so busy, I haven't had a chance to get on here in awhile. I've also been nesting! I even have DH nesting too!

So we went and got some stuff for baby. Got 3 and a half weeks until c-section. I bought a 5 in 1 bassinet, love it! Then we get to the travel systems, and I want to get the girliest, frilliest, travel system there, and DH was not having it! So he falls in love with this safari print in neutral colors, and the only reason why I compromised to be honest is because it was a killer deal, under $100 brand new with discount because it was the last one (floor model). I want to post a pic (and a pic of the 5 in 1 bassinet just because I think it is so cute!) and get your opinions. What do you think? Would you put your baby girl in it? I still have the receipt.

Hope you are all doing well!

Attachments

• 5 in 1 Bassinet.jpg
    5 in 1 Bassinet.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 5
  • Travel System.jpg
    Travel System.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 6
Not sure how they check iron.... simple blood test maybe? Its worth bringing up, but like I said, nothing serious!

What is serious is YOUR NEW HOME!! YAY!!! Congratulations!! :) I can only imagine how awesome that feels.. so happy for you! Your nursery is going to be WAY too cool with a balcony and all... beautiful!

By the time I get to 3rd tri, all you ladies would have popped by then... lol Seems like forever away (which I'm fine with right now as 3rd tri is kind of freaking me out... lol)

Hey there ladies!

Been so busy, I haven't had a chance to get on here in awhile. I've also been nesting! I even have DH nesting too!

So we went and got some stuff for baby. Got 3 and a half weeks until c-section. I bought a 5 in 1 bassinet, love it! Then we get to the travel systems, and I want to get the girliest, frilliest, travel system there, and DH was not having it! So he falls in love with this safari print in neutral colors, and the only reason why I compromised to be honest is because it was a killer deal, under $100 brand new with discount because it was the last one (floor model). I want to post a pic (and a pic of the 5 in 1 bassinet just because I think it is so cute!) and get your opinions. What do you think? Would you put your baby girl in it? I still have the receipt.

I would definitely put my little girl in there! Super cute... My hubby isn't having girly frills either so I understand... lol He doesn't even want our baby wearing pink! :dohh:

:lol:

Awww.... I think my baby is going to be pinked out.

Everything of her's is pink. :blush:
Her Stroller, car seat, pack n play, bath seat, vibrating chair, and play mat. All of her clothes except for one torquise dress and one yellow outfit. :lol:

& Alaskanwhitechic, like I said in thrid tri, that bassinet is absolutely adorable! I'm jealous! And your travel system is really nice, especially for that deal! You can deffinately girly it up. :D

Not sure how they check iron.... simple blood test maybe? Its worth bringing up, but like I said, nothing serious!

What is serious is YOUR NEW HOME!! YAY!!! Congratulations!! :) I can only imagine how awesome that feels.. so happy for you! Your nursery is going to be WAY too cool with a balcony and all... beautiful!

By the time I get to 3rd tri, all you ladies would have popped by then... lol Seems like forever away (which I'm fine with right now as 3rd tri is kind of freaking me out... lol)

Ohhh yes! & Thank you for the congrats! :D My day has been fantastic. :cloud9: Can't wait to start decorating! :D

Hey there ladies!

I would definitely put my little girl in there! Super cute... My hubby isn't having girly frills either so I understand... lol He doesn't even want our baby wearing pink! :dohh:

Its driving me nuts, he's trying to buy her Jordan's, Reebok and Nike baby clothes/items, in unmistakable boy styles and colors. Whats he trying to do to her? :dohh:

Hey there ladies!

Its driving me nuts, he's trying to buy her Jordan's, Reebok and Nike baby clothes/items, in unmistakable boy styles and colors. Whats he trying to do to her? :dohh:

Lol! He sounds like my hubby! His first purchase... a pair of all white Nike's :dohh: in a size 2.5... Our shopping excursions should be interesting! So far he's okay with most of Gap's baby girl clothes!

Hey there ladies!

Lol! He sounds like my hubby! His first purchase... a pair of all white Nike's :dohh: in a size 2.5... Our shopping excursions should be interesting! So far he's okay with most of Gap's baby girl clothes!

We have to have separate diaper bags even, went and bought him a camo style messenger bag/diaper bag....:haha:

Guess I don't blame him. Its just when he tries to dress her in boys clothes is when we will have problems! :grr:

woo hoo I can be the first for April 2011... due April 6th... don't know sex yet.. but I am white and he is african american...

Yay! :D :D

Welcome to the group Camishantel!
I added you as the first April Mommy! :D

Alaskanwhitec, :haha:
My guy said he was going to buy our baby her first Jordans too. But I have seen some cute ones!

& I sort of understand the different baby bags. :lol:

As long as your baby girl doesn't start wearing baggy pants or cargo pants with wife beaters on and baseball caps... we're good. :lol:

Kinda like Jordans...
https://theshoegame.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/spiz3.jpg

Here are some really cute baby girl nikes! :D
https://www.myairshoes.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/babygoods.jpg
https://cdn.sockshop.co.uk/cms_media/images/img_2855.jpg

But he is against pink... soooo I dunno. :shrug: :lol:

Kinda like Jordans...
https://theshoegame.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/spiz3.jpg

Here are some really cute baby girl nikes! :D
https://www.myairshoes.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/babygoods.jpg
https://cdn.sockshop.co.uk/cms_media/images/img_2855.jpg

But he is against pink... soooo I dunno. :shrug: :lol:

omg i like the first shoes they are so lovly i want them

Meee Tooo! :haha:

Gosh... I can seriously feel a massive shopping spree coming on. :blush:

Meee Tooo! :haha:

Gosh... I can seriously feel a massive shopping spree coming on. :blush:

:haha:
haha thats what i am like everyday,i wanna go shopping and buy everything lol
i want to get something with her name on too,but i have to try and find a place that does it

LilDreamy those are all so cute!!! I am glad Mark likes pink for Bryelle cuz we are buying her lots. Lol

Girls stuff is so cute, i want those shoes in my size!

:haha:

I do too. :D

Oh yea... and here is my 31 week bump.. :blush:
This is like one of the first times I've actually posted a bump picture. :blush:

Attachments

• meh.jpg
    meh.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 4
It is a BLAST so far shopping for Bryelle!!

Your bump is too cute!!! :hugs:

I haven't even bought any baby shoes yet! :O
I know what I'm doing tomorrow! :D

& you're right, shopping for baby girls is too much fun!

I finally looked on The mothercare website, and OMGOSH! Some of those baby girl clothes are adorable! I wish we had a store close to here! They had some of the cutest jackets and dresses. :O

I love those baby girl nikes! The pink ones! I must show them to hub.. ASAP lol We need to start buying booties, stuff she'll actually wear within the few months of life! All the stuff he likes to buy are things for like, and 8 month old. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->