~xBi-racial Bumpsx~ *36 Babies Born & Counting!*

awww yaya congrats..I want to be on team pink so bad...I will find out next week!

congrates on team pink.

i got something to ask,can you go horse riding when your pregnant?
because i do show jumping and horse riding and i miss it because i have not been doing it because i am pregnant,but if i can ride while pregnant i am so getting back on my horse

I don't think so. You could accidentally fall or get bucked off. Call your doctor just in case.

I don't think so. You could accidentally fall or get bucked off. Call your doctor just in case.

oh yeah i never thought about that,ok thank i will call my doctor later today to find out.because i have a showjumping comp just after Corin is born,so i need the practise.
how are you?

I heard that no horseriding after a certain stage of pregnancy... but I am not sure , definitely check that one out hun xx

I heard that no horseriding after a certain stage of pregnancy... but I am not sure , definitely check that one out hun xx

i rung my doctor and he said that i should not ride because it can bring on early labour and do other stuff to the baby

Really good thank you.. have a doc appointment on sunday which I cannot wait for ! :)
Are you over in 3rd tri yet? Your OH must be one lucky fella.. soon he will have 4 ladies at home :)

Really good thank you.. have a doc appointment on sunday which I cannot wait for ! :)
Are you over in 3rd tri yet? Your OH must be one lucky fella.. soon he will have 4 ladies at home :)

awww that is good then,have you got a name picked out for the little one yet?
no not yet on friday i will be but i will not be here or two weeks for i will post bump pics in 3rd tri in 2 weeks.haha yeah he does think he is lucky,before we found out he was wishing for another girl,he wants her to look like me and have my dark hair,skin and eyes

hehe cause both your girls have light hair right :) that's cute..
We have chosen to name him Noah. No middle name :)

hehe cause both your girls have light hair right :) that's cute..
We have chosen to name him Noah. No middle name :)

yeah that right and they have blue eyes and light skin too lol i am still wondering what this one will look like and if it will have curly hair like me and OH,because Erin has curly hair but Addyson has straight hair with curls at the end lol.
omg that is such a cute name,how comes he will not have a middle name?
my bub has two first names and a middle name like the other two have

I dont know, we just decided no middle name if it's a boy LOL.. we had one for if he were a girl.
I am really dark skinned with curly brown hair, and DH is very white with straight dark hair, but his hair was lighter when he was little... so we are very curious to see our little one too :) No idea what he will look like. DH is hoping he is dark like me with curly hair :).. I don't mind at all I just want him to be tall like his dad :)

Awe, That is a cute name. :D

You guys are lucky... I STILL Haven't picked a name for my baby girl yet.

I want my fiance and I to pick a name together, but he is being sooo stubborn!
I talked to him last night and was like, "We need to come up with a name... we can't wait until she's already here"

And he says we should call her something stupid like, "Stink Weed" AHHH! I wish he would be a little bit more serious. :shrug:

& Bella, have fun finding out the sex of your baby soon! :D I know you're excited! :D
Gosh... it feels like a million years ago when I found out my baby was a girl. :pink: :D

I can't stop looking at my ultrasound pictures..... lol... I feel like such a nerd! I need to scan than so I can post!

Hi Jayde! I'm good thank you! How are you? I have been busy all week getting Jace ready for Kindergarten and Soccer. He starts both on Monday!! :cry: My little boy is a big boy now. Also, been having bad sleep. Toss and turn all night long. Can't get comfy and my pillows slip everywhere. I woke up this morning with leg cramps! And My back has been KILLING Me!! :cry: I don't remember having it this ruff with Jace! LOL

Awww. :(

Sorry you're feeling so sore and can't sleep.

I couldn't sleep for my life last night either.

There is no such thing as getting comfortable at night anymore. :( Back hurts too much.

Yay blessd! Hurry up and post piccy's! :D :happydance:

So there is no scanner anywhere nearby and I had to take pictures of my ultrasound with my Blackberry.... the quality is not so great, but hey, I tried to share.. lol :) In reality these pictures are so nice and clear! Here's my princess! :) :kiss:

The sonographer was really quite impressed with the size of her legs... They go for miles.... I reminded her my husband is 6 feet 8 inches tall... :dohh:

Attachments

• IMG00028-20100819-0121.jpg
    IMG00028-20100819-0121.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG00029-20100819-0121.jpg
    IMG00029-20100819-0121.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG00031-20100819-0122.jpg
    IMG00031-20100819-0122.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 11
Lovely scan pics blessed :) she already looks like a cutie !! we have ours on sunday... can't wait !
lildreamy... hehe ... you are so close now... are you getting nervous ??? there are so many pretty names for girls..!!! you guys will figure it out soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->