~xBi-racial Bumpsx~ *36 Babies Born & Counting!*

Awwww alaskan, your baby is so cute <3 I love that swing. She looks perfect in it!! :D

What a lucky mommy :hugs:

Can I have a suggestion from people here?
Im not finding out the gender, but OH wants to know. I think we should either both know, or both don't.

Do you think it would be wrong to "forget" to tell him when the 20-week scan is so that he wont ask the sonographer to tell him? :blush:

I'm having a biracial baby too, father is Japanese and I'm European (French, German, Scottish, Irish, Itallian). Hoping for a girl, but it's too early to know yet. Baby is due on April 6, 2011

And Marlarky, no it would not be wrong for you to "forget". I agree that you should either both know, or both not know

Congratulations on all the new babies! They are ALL Gorgeous! Alaskan she is too cute! :hugs:

Welcome lostnconfused! :hugs:

OMGOMG! She is sooo adorable! :D :D

CONGRATS! :happydance:

You're sooo lucky! I wish my baby girl was here... Can't wait to see her! :D
She is so precious... I love her hair! Deffinately looks like a little princess. :D

So for me... I have stinky news... My little girl has decided, that she was going to be in the head down position all pregnancy, until today... she has turned breech. :cry:

Only way I know she has turned breech is because she had hiccups, and I can feel them right under my ribs now, and her head was moving all over the place. :(

I really pray to God that she turns back over. I'm scared to death of a c- section... how was it.. :S
noah was breech until bout 36 weeks i got to turn by crawling around on the floor and doing the inversion it on spinning babies <i felt him turn after that.

Awwwww three completely beautiful babies!! :)

Congratulations to you all xx

Welcome to the group LostnConfused! :D :happydance:
I'll add you. :D

& Thank you ladies for all of the advice. I will deffinately try the crawling on all fours and the light trick.

The only problem is that I think my baby turned breech because I was trying the all four's thing to have her turn to where she wasn't back to back... and it ended up making her flip completely.

I will try everything to prevent a c-section. :D

Sooo... I'm pretty much settled into my house now. :D
It's kind of empty... but will slowly start buying new furniture. My nursery is turning out good. I just need to buy a cute rug, play mat, and some cute pink pillows to go with the cream white couch I put in there, and hang a few things up on the wall and it will be complete :)lol: That sounds like everything). I'll take pictures when I can. :)

& Marlarky... I honestly don't know what to say. If your husband knew the sex of the baby and you didn't... that would defeat the whole purpose... plus I don't think he could keep it a secret. :lol:

But then again... I wouldn't have the will power not to find out the sex either. Good luck! :hugs:

Marlarky, can't you persuade him otherwise? It's only a few months not knowing you can't get that time back! and i agree with above, if he knows he will most likely say he/she accidently while talking about baby and give it away...

I'm not finding out either, have the 20 week scan this friday and i'm going to stay strong :D

lildreamy - glad you managed to sort out your place (mostly) well before your due date!

WooHoo for being moved in LilDreamy! Now time for baby! :) :)

Awwww alaskan, your baby is so cute <3 I love that swing. She looks perfect in it!! :D

What a lucky mommy :hugs:

Can I have a suggestion from people here?
Im not finding out the gender, but OH wants to know. I think we should either both know, or both don't.

Do you think it would be wrong to "forget" to tell him when the 20-week scan is so that he wont ask the sonographer to tell him? :blush:

It's completely your choice hun but I don't think it's very fair he misses out on the 20wk scan just for that reason :shrug: I think u should have a proper chat with him, try and make him reason with you so u don't miss out on having the scan together!! I know that if I was the man and my mrs did that to me I wouldn't be very happy! x

Awwwwww, Daddy is so in love with his princess. Just had to share!

Attachments

• Daddy Luvs #3.jpg
    Daddy Luvs #3.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 19
AWW! I dunno why... but from the side he looks like an actor... but I forgot his name.. :lol:

Soo precious!

& thanks blessed! :D

:happydance:

So two nights ago... I totally thought I was going into labor.
I hate too many funeons... because I was starving and nothing was open. S I started getting these sharp pains in my stomach that I thought were contractions... that turned into me throwing up non-stop. It was the worste feeling ever! Because when you throw up your stomach tightens... and it felt like I was about to push her out! :lol:

So I took a hot bath, and ended up drinking half a huge jug of sweet tea. & the pain went away.

I only have a month and one day left until baby! :D

AWW! I dunno why... but from the side he looks like an actor... but I forgot his name.. :lol:

Soo precious!

& thanks blessed! :D

:happydance:

So two nights ago... I totally thought I was going into labor.
I hate too many funeons... because I was starving and nothing was open. S I started getting these sharp pains in my stomach that I thought were contractions... that turned into me throwing up non-stop. It was the worste feeling ever! Because when you throw up your stomach tightens... and it felt like I was about to push her out! :lol:

So I took a hot bath, and ended up drinking half a huge jug of sweet tea. & the pain went away.

I only have a month and one day left until baby! :D

I think he looks like Samuel L. Jackson, tee-hee! Especially when he wears his Kangol!

LilDreamy hows the breech presentation issue going? Are they keeping an eye on things? I pray your baby turns, there are maneuvers and tricks....Even if you have to have a c-section, you will be fine...I'm recovering alright, just had a bad reaction to the spinal they gave me, ugh! That was the worst!

Hope all are well, and hope you don't mind, I'll be posting more pics soon, I'm on :cloud9: and gone all gooey and want to share pics of my princess with my besty B and B Buddies!

YES!!! He does look like Samuel L Jackson!!

Beautiful little girl and daddy looks so proud :)

Love it!

xx

oH YEA... Ha! I can't believe I forgot his name! :lol:

& They aren't going to check and see if baby is still breech until the 20 september.
Fingers crossed that she turned. My tummy has been going all kinds of funny... so I'm hoping that's her turning. :D

So you had the epidural??? It was bad??? :S
I'm scared to death of needles... but I'm most deffinately going to get one done anyway!

hahahaha!

Im Samuel L. Jackson Mother F*****! :haha: im always randomly saying that! ur baby girl is too cute alaskanwhitec! look @ those Long fingers!

Alaskan... your princess is just gorgeous!! and I agree, your hubby does look like samuel L. jackson !!! :)

Hi all!Haven't been around for a while as a lot has been going on!!

On August 23rd at 4.31pm my yellow bump turned BLUE !!

7 weeks and 2 days early,born via emergency c section due to breech presentation,our little man arrived and gave us a hearty scream weighing a brilliant 4lbs 14oz!!

He spent 14 days in hospital on the NICU and is now home with us,breastfeeding like a dream and already passed his birth weight!

It's be a nightmare month,with me in and out of hospital before they eventually decided to deliver and him being in hospital afterwards,but he was worth it all a million times over!

Not sure what to call him..we are thinking about Jemiah (je-my-ah) it means exhaulted by God.

He's our little fighter!

https://i382.photobucket.com/albums/oo264/yogipear/101_0222.jpg

https://i382.photobucket.com/albums/oo264/yogipear/101_0212.jpg

Awww! He is sooo precious! :D
Sorry you had such a rough time. I can't imagine what you went through, 14 days... But I'm so happy that he is well and finally home in your arms.

He is just so cute! :D

I am sooo late, but CONGRATS Alaskan!!!!:happydance::happydance:
She is beautiful. Hope ur healing up well.

I'm terrified of having a C-section, but i had a natural birth with DS and I cried my eyes out from the pain.

Congrats xuniquex~ I had a 32 week preemie, he stayed in the NICU for 6 weeks, so ur little man is doing great. They develop so well and qucikly u may not recognize him as the little bean that came too early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->