~xBi-racial Bumpsx~ *36 Babies Born & Counting!*

Thanks Lil'...our due date is Feb 28, 2011 and we won't know the sex until 20wks...so 6 more weeks to go!!! Thanks again! Lil, I also see you are in Germany....military? We just got here 4wks ago. I am really struggling with things!! I am really hoping this gets easier!!

Thanks Lil'...our due date is Feb 28, 2011 and we won't know the sex until 20wks...so 6 more weeks to go!!! Thanks again! Lil, I also see you are in Germany....military? We just got here 4wks ago. I am really struggling with things!! I am really hoping this gets easier!!

I'll add you! :D

Wow! You're in Otterbach?? I'm in Erlenbach, Stationed on ROB. You or your hubby must be stationed on ROB or Vogelweh?

It's a small world! :D

It will get easier! :hugs:

Yes is will definately get easier....look forward to a few weeks time when you may feel normal again:thumbup:

Wow! You're in Otterbach?? I'm in Erlenbach, Stationed on ROB. You or your hubby must be stationed on ROB or Vogelweh?

Toooo funy! Yes, husband is at Vogelweh (he's army also) with AFN. The kids started school today (they are attending at Sembach) and they loved it. So that is one of my worries taken care of!!

Yes is will definately get easier....look forward to a few weeks time when you may feel normal again:thumbup:
Mill, I keep telling myself that my hormones/emotions are making things seem extreme. This is our first overseas move. My first time really far from home. And it does seem to get easier each day....hoping it continues that way!!!

I don't know if I shared this on this thread. Here is Jace's pics from the first day of Kindergarten this Past Monday! :cloud9: My Beautiful Bi-Racial Baby Boy! :cloud9:

https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/aprilandjace/photo-44.jpg
Daddy Walking with him!
https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/aprilandjace/photo-40.jpg
https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/aprilandjace/photo-38.jpg
https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/aprilandjace/photo-37.jpg
https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/aprilandjace/photo-36.jpg

& AWW!! He is sooo cute!

Did you cry when you sent him to school??? I know I would be in pieces. :lol:

Thanks! :hugs:

I would have cried but I held the tears back. LOL I would have embarrassed Mark and he would have been mad at me! :haha:

Toooo funy! Yes, husband is at Vogelweh (he's army also) with AFN. The kids started school today (they are attending at Sembach) and they loved it. So that is one of my worries taken care of!!

Wow, that's really cool. :D

I move into my house today! AH! & I'm due in like 5 weeks. I'm totally stressing. I went to the house yesterday, and the guy who SHOULD ALREADY be moved out, is still in there, and the place looks trashed. I was signing some stuff over, and this guy didn't even flush the toilet. I was furious! I'm moving in today, and having furniture delivered today, He better be moved out, and the place better be clean or we're going to have some major issues.

On a good note, A friend of mine is selling me a 3 piece living room set for only $600, they bought it for $3,000 :happydance:

It's a 3 seat sofa, a 2 Seat Sofa, and a 1 Seater, with an awning (which of course I think I'm going to put in the nursery. It's cream colored and my floors are wooden, so I think it will look great! I just need to get a dark red or Forest Green rug and a coffee table and I'll be set! :D

Congrats! i hope it all goes smoothly... you have 5 weeks so that should be plenty of time.

Doesn't it say the place is to be clean before you move in on your contract?

I moved in 2 weeks before i was due, but dd was too eager and decided to make her entrance a week early...

Well bump is definately looking African to me....looking at the facial features on the scan today (when it stayed still marginally long enough) Couldn't see the sex so still on team yellow but have to go back for them to see the lower spine. Here's a piccy sorry it's small. Imagine the front crawl from sideways on and all will become clear. You can see bump pointing it's finger too:happydance:

Attachments

• Bump.jpg
    Bump.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 10
Congrats! i hope it all goes smoothly... you have 5 weeks so that should be plenty of time.

Doesn't it say the place is to be clean before you move in on your contract?

I moved in 2 weeks before i was due, but dd was too eager and decided to make her entrance a week early...

Yea it does, that's why I was upset at first.

Now I feel bad, because my landlord has been cleaning the hous for 8 hours straight and is saying she still has more to do. She's in her late 60's. I try to help but she won't let me. :nope:
But I love the place. It's AWSOME!! :D :happydance:

Wow... you were barely in for a week before your baby came. :O
That's crazy, but pretty cool. :D

Has Alaskanwhitec had her baby already ??? :) good luck with your move lildreamy ! x

The last thing I heard from her was....

Going in for my c-
tion at 6am, I will update with pics, etc. as sooon as I'm able. Wish me luck, girls!

& that was on the 31st. :X

Hope she comes back on and announces it soon! :D
EXCITING! :)

just poping in to say we are having a girl..how exciting..cant wait to see what she looks like..as a side note..I just found out my husband is 1/4 Irish and 1/4 Scotish...
now im really interested!

just poping in to say we are having a girl..how exciting..cant wait to see what she looks like..as a side note..I just found out my husband is 1/4 Irish and 1/4 Scotish...
now im really interested!

Congratulations! :hugs: Welcome to Team :pink:!!!

Is the Bi-racial Bumps thread acting weird for anyone else?

When you look at it, before you click the link, it shows 0 pages and then it's all blank.... if I'm making any since. :shrug:

Hope it isn't messing up! :O

My feet are swelling soo horribly I can barely walk!
Trying to move in my house is turning into a real pain in the booty. :D

Oh wow.... it's because they movedour thread to groups thread.

GREAT!

No one ever looks on here... I'm sorry but this really annoys the heck out of me.

my back is really hurting today.
i thought i would give people on here some good new Addyson started walking :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->