~xBi-racial Bumpsx~ *36 Babies Born & Counting!*

Yes Yes! How was your guys' csections?

Just so I can prepare myself just in case...

And Livid, I'm sorry to hear about your after pain... :(
That sounds horrible!

Team blue here I come ....there were some very obvious bits on today's follow up scan. He will probably be called Benaiah (Ben-I-ah) which is a biblical name meaning made by God.

Millward - I'm a sucker for Biblical names.. love the meaning!

Team blue here I come ....there were some very obvious bits on today's follow up scan. He will probably be called Benaiah (Ben-I-ah) which is a biblical name meaning made by God.

Congrats hon! What a Lovely Name! :hugs:

Awww they are so cute congrates.
i am finally 30 weeks,it feels like its going to take so long till i see my baby

Congrats millward on team blue! :blue: :D :happydance:
The name is cute and original! :D Haven't heard it before.

Sooo... Now that I'm in my first house ever... I've learned that I am the biggest chicken in the world! Since I'm living by myself for now... the house is way too quite!

I was taking a bath on the bottom floor the other night, when I started to hear the house creaking, I was thinking... oh it's just normal creaking... then it started getting louder as if someone was walking around upstairs. I didn't even finish my bath, I flew out of there, and stayed the night back at my old room, that still had a bed and covers in it. :haha:

I don't think I was ever meant to live alone.

I want to get a puppy... but my landlord's husband is allergic to animals... so I didn't even bother asking. :/

So now everynight I go in my room, lock the door, and turn the laptop/dvd player up really loud. :haha:

Anyone else a big chicken when it comes to being in the house alone at night? Lol.

I can see it now... when my little girl grows up, she'll come into my room scared, and we'll both be hiding under the covers together. :haha:

Sooo... Now that I'm in my first house ever... I've learned that I am the biggest chicken in the world! Since I'm living by myself for now... the house is way too quite!

I was taking a bath on the bottom floor the other night, when I started to hear the house creaking, I was thinking... oh it's just normal creaking... then it started getting louder as if someone was walking around upstairs. I didn't even finish my bath, I flew out of there, and stayed the night back at my old room, that still had a bed and covers in it. :haha:

I want to get a puppy... but my landlord's husband is allergic to animals... so I didn't even bother asking. :/

So now everynight I go in my room, lock the door, and turn the laptop/dvd player up really loud. :haha:

Anyone else a big chicken when it comes to being in the house alone at night? Lol.

I can see it now... when my little girl grows up, she'll come into my room scared, and we'll both be hiding under the covers together. :haha:

im SO glad i have my dog! i hate being alone!

YES!!!!! Ask Mark! LOL I am a BIG Weenie! Just last night I was crying because he wanted to watch some movie on Netflix about Dolls coming to life and killing people! :cry: I lay on his lap and fell asleep while he watched it with my back facing the tv. I wouldn't even look! I am TERRIFIED of Dolls and clowns! Those Porcelain Dolls! I HATE THEM!!! Then next he watches some dumb clown movie! :( Before all of that we watched "A Haunting in Connetticut" and that was SCARY!!!!! :cry:

Also, when he leaves for work and it is dark out still, I grab JAce and put him in bed with me and I am still scared! :haha: I hear noises too and Mark says I have got some imagination!

YES!!!!! Ask Mark! LOL I am a BIG Weenie! Just last night I was crying because he wanted to watch some movie on Netflix about Dolls coming to life and killing people! :cry: I lay on his lap and fell asleep while he watched it with my back facing the tv. I wouldn't even look! I am TERRIFIED of Dolls and clowns! Those Porcelain Dolls! I HATE THEM!!! Then next he watches some dumb clown movie! :( Before all of that we watched "A Haunting in Connetticut" and that was SCARY!!!!! :cry:

Also, when he leaves for work and it is dark out still, I grab JAce and put him in bed with me and I am still scared! :haha: I hear noises too and Mark says I have got some imagination!

Me and sam have come to the agreement that Emma's not allowed to have Dolls :D lol

I don't do scary movies at all... i'm such a wuss... clowns freak me out... dolls with the blinkie type eyes... *shudder* its late, lets not talk about this now... :blush:

Hey ladies! I am full term today, woo-hoo! As of friday I am not dilated at all, but my cervix is thinned and baby has definitely dropped! Everyone is thinking she will come early, I hope so, lol. So done being pregnant and huge and I just want my baby here!

Me and sam have come to the agreement that Emma's not allowed to have Dolls :D lol

Dont watch Dead Silence then, scariest doll movie ever

I don't do scary movies at all... i'm such a wuss... clowns freak me out... dolls with the blinkie type eyes... *shudder* its late, lets not talk about this now... :blush:

MIL has already got Ellie a doll, and it has blinky eyes....and she sleeps with one of them open! :shock::argh:

^^ :haha: LOL!

That doll would not make it in my house.
One eye open... OMGAH! :lol:

I remember when I was little, my aunt made me and my brother life size clown dolls... Holy crap! She should have known better, since she herself is scared of clowns. :lol:

I used to throw him in my closet and shut the door, and my brother would sneak into my room late at night, open the closet door which was right infront of my bed and set up the clown where it would be sitting there staring at me when I woke up. I always managed to wake up when it was still dark and scream my head off. :lol:

And when I was about 12, my mom bought me a doll, I swear looked just like Chuckie! She learned quick that I didn't want it. :lol: She tried to give it to my cousin, and she cried when she saw it too. :D

haha i had a life sized clown too. How do they always look evil?

Freaky looking thing.

Just saw that BrownlieB had her baby! :D

:happydance:

Here is her birthstory!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/412594-brownlieb-has-had-her-baby-birth-story-induction-c-sec-those-interested.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->