~xBi-racial Bumpsx~ *36 Babies Born & Counting!*

Wow! :D

It's crazy how fast they grow up!
Like my friend... I swear it feels like she JUST had her baby last week... and he's already trying to crawl (he's really 4 months).

Congrats on Addy walking! :D :happydance:

Just wanted to let everyone know, I finally had my little boy...10 days overdue. I ended up having to have a repeat c-section. Jake Dylan was born on September 1st, weighing 9lbs 12oz and measuring 21 inches long. :)

Attachments

• Baby Jake 002.jpg
    Baby Jake 002.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 10
Just wanted to let everyone know, I finally had my little boy...10 days overdue. I ended up having to have a repeat c-section. Jake Dylan was born on September 1st, weighing 9lbs 12oz and measuring 21 inches long. :)

congratulations hes a big boy well done!!! i tottally forgot to anounce noahs birth on this thread and he now a month old a month gone to fast tbh. he was born august 3rd 11.20 pm weighing 8 lb 3 oz i got to have him in the same pool i had gabrielle was a quick 50 mins of established labour. heres a pic of him

Attachments

• me gabrielle and noah.jpg
    me gabrielle and noah.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 4
  • noah.jpg
    noah.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 4
Congrats to you both delmeg and halas!! :happydance: Beautiful babies!!

Glad to see this thread again ^_^

congrats delmeg and halas!

Hope you both are recovering well and getting enough sleep x

Congrats to both! Babies look adorable!! =D

Like my friend... I swear it feels like she JUST had her baby last week... and he's already trying to crawl (he's really 4 months).

i know she has grown up so fast.
omg 4 months for trying to crawl that is so good,and Addy is just over 1 years old and she only just started to walk.my sisters little girl started to walk at 9 months.
thank you so much,she can chase after her sister when her sister plays with her toys lol :happydance:

congrates on all the new babies

Congratulations ladies! Your boys are beautiful~

Hello all,

Not posted in here for agggggessss!!! Just to recap my mum is half White/jamacian and dad is 100% from at Lucia..... So does that make me 3/4 west Indian? Lol

Anyway OH is White as White from uk. Not long now till we meet baby. Hoping we will have a brown baby!!!

Started my nct classes this week and it's making me extra excited!!!!! Lol.

Hope everyone Is doing great !!!! :thumbup:

i know she has grown up so fast.
omg 4 months for trying to crawl that is so good,and Addy is just over 1 years old and she only just started to walk.my sisters little girl started to walk at 9 months.
thank you so much,she can chase after her sister when her sister plays with her toys lol :happydance:

congrates on all the new babies

He doesn't crawl yet, but he is getting there. :lol:
He sort of kicks his legs straight out, and flings himself forward. Lol!
It's really cute. But I think he'll be crawling really soon.

& AHHH! Those babies are soo CUTE!!! :D :cloud9::cloud9:
:happydance: CONGRATULATIONS! :happydance:

Anywho's... I finally put the crib together today... and OMGAH! That was soooo freakin hard. :lol:

I was given a crib, without any directions... it literally took me and my friend 3 hours to put it together. We couldn't for the life of us figure out how to put it together. :rofl:

But finally got it up and put all of the bedding in it. :D

YAY!

Hey ladies....

Annalise is here, born 8/31/10 at 8:06am via c-section, weighing 6 lbs 8 oz. I'm pretty sore and tired. Will be posting more pics and details soon....

Attachments

• Annalise in her swing #2.jpg
    Annalise in her swing #2.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 29
Alaskanwhitec she is just beautiful

Congratulations!!! xoxoxox

Congrats to all the new babies ladies !!! :) and congrats to jayde on your little one walking! xxx

congratulations! She's so adorable, she looks like a little princess in her baby throne! :p

OMGOMG! She is sooo adorable! :D :D

CONGRATS! :happydance:

You're sooo lucky! I wish my baby girl was here... Can't wait to see her! :D
She is so precious... I love her hair! Deffinately looks like a little princess. :D

So for me... I have stinky news... My little girl has decided, that she was going to be in the head down position all pregnancy, until today... she has turned breech. :cry:

Only way I know she has turned breech is because she had hiccups, and I can feel them right under my ribs now, and her head was moving all over the place. :(

I really pray to God that she turns back over. I'm scared to death of a c- section... how was it.. :S

u can turn her urself! just squishy squash until she is the other way round or get the midwife to do it if ur scared.

Congratulations Alaskan! She's gorgeous! I love the swing!

OMGOMG! She is sooo adorable! :D :D

CONGRATS! :happydance:

You're sooo lucky! I wish my baby girl was here... Can't wait to see her! :D
She is so precious... I love her hair! Deffinately looks like a little princess. :D

So for me... I have stinky news... My little girl has decided, that she was going to be in the head down position all pregnancy, until today... she has turned breech. :cry:

Only way I know she has turned breech is because she had hiccups, and I can feel them right under my ribs now, and her head was moving all over the place. :(

I really pray to God that she turns back over. I'm scared to death of a c- section... how was it.. :S

Try to prevent a c-section if you can, I can't believe some people choose to have them, yikes! I heard of a trick with putting a flashlight to your lower belly to get baby to go head down, could be worth a try.
I have soooo many more pics I want to show you guys, I got this new digital camera and I can't figure out how to transfer the pics on my computer, I'm so sore and high on pain meds :wacko: I'm sure its simple I'm just a little slow right now, will probably have DH do it when he's able.
But I'm so happy my little one is here, I couldn't remember what life was like before the 31st of last month :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->