~xBi-racial Bumpsx~ *36 Babies Born & Counting!*

My 32wk scan!
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/415575-my-32wks-3d-4d-scan-must-see.html

Oh, she is beautiful!!!! You must be super anxious now to see her.

I love the 4D scans, cant wait for mine (long time away)

She is precious! :D
How exciting! :D

Soooo yesterday I went and bought 3 hair products that different people have said works for babies hair.

This one product called Pink Hair Lotion
https://afrodesire.com/images/138.jpg

Some Organic Olive Oil
https://media.onsugar.com/files/users/7/73323/37_2007/fab_16.jpg

And...
Another conditioner that was meant for biracial/dark baby hair.... but I completely forgot the name.

It's something & Precious. :shrug:

Are these products good? And of course I won't use anything but olive oil at first, until her hair can handle a little bit more for the Pink Hair Lotion, which I found on a different biracial forum that it works. :shrug: :D

LilDreamy - I would recommend just pure extra virgin olive oil for baby's hair in the beginning... and not a lot! a super tiny dot... You'll be surprised how manageable her hair is going to be at first.... later on is when the trouble kicks in! lol Then Pink Lotion is great! I used it for my hair when I was younger :)

LilDreamy - I would recommend just pure extra virgin olive oil for baby's hair in the beginning... and not a lot! a super tiny dot... You'll be surprised how manageable her hair is going to be at first.... later on is when the trouble kicks in! lol Then Pink Lotion is great! I used it for my hair when I was younger :)

i agree, i think you could probably get away with using only oil to start with. I use almond, jojoba and coconut oil in mine and in DD's - just a few drops of one at a time.

Eskimobabys - lovely photos :)

Awww eskimobabys your scan is so cute! Great photos <3

I am finally getting my first and only OFFICIAL scan (2d) on Oct. 4!!!
I am too excited for this! I had an emergency scan at 12+6, but the sonographer didnt let me see much because it was for an emergency case, but i did get a picture :)
Of course all you can really see at that stage was the big head and belly and barely the arms and legs. She didnt even let me see the heart beat :(

But this time I am going to see everything about my little baby! I am not feeling ANY movement at all yet and I am almost 18 weeks! So hopefully I will start feeling something by 20 weeks. I will be EXACTLY 20 weeks at my scan!!

What all will they show/tell me? Will I learn how big baby is, weight so far, etc. etc.!??!?
I just want to make sure I dont miss ANYTHING!! :D

<3

Aww... your first and only? That really stinks. :( How come they only give you the one??

Well at your 20 week scan... it actually lasts a good 20-30 minutes.

They have to check all of your babies organs, measure everything. Check her heart and make sure all of the chambers are there and working properly. They have to measure her length, and the circumfrance of her head. Then they will look at her facial features, make sure it's all good. They mainly check her nose and lips. To make sure there isn't a clift lip, and to make sure the nose potrudes, because if the nose is small and doesn't protrude much then it could be a sign of down syndrom I think??? :shrug:

Anyways, don't let any of this scare you! I'm sure your baby is going to be perfectly happy and healthy! I'm really excited for you! and be careful, the jelly they put on your belly is cold!!! Have fun! :D

Oh yea... and thanks for the advise on the oils. :lol:

I was looking at all of the oils... and omgah! I couldn't for the life of me remember which one to get. I never knew there were so many oils. :lol:

There was like... carrot oil, olive oil, almond oil, anykind of oil you can think of, they had it. I just looked at the shelf like I was crazy. :haha:

& this was the other product https://redboxcosmetics.co.uk/images/SPDM0000041.jpg

But like you ladies said, I'll just use the one little drop of pure olive oil, or the other ones you mentioned. :D
I'm not going to worry about it anymore. Thanks for relieving some of my stress. :lol:

That is how it is in America, unless you pay for others. Only one around the 20 week mark.. :(

I'm American and they have given me 3 now. I get my 4D on the 24th too! :happydance: I think it is based off of your doctor's office and/or insurance though.

Yeah I have gov't insurance. So just one for me.

I'm American as well... but military.... so dunno if it's different.
Required to have 2 but I got a 3rd one because my midwife is awsome! :)

Well I finally came around to taking pictures of my new house and nursery.
The nursery was just thrown together... I haven't really been able to do anything with it.

I still have alot to do, like get a rug, changing table, and more wall decor.
But this will do for now. :/

Attachments

• nursery1.jpg
    nursery1.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 7
  • nursery6.jpg
    nursery6.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 7
  • nursery7.jpg
    nursery7.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 7
  • nursery3.jpg
    nursery3.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 7
  • nursery8.jpg
    nursery8.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 8
Sorry for the triple post!
Would only let me put 5 photo's on one post. :haha:

Anywho... Here is my Full Term (37+2) Bump.
And a picture of this couch someone was trying to throw out. It has stains from a red pillow on it, so I tried to put a couch cover on it, and obviously.... it won't fit this type of shaped couch! :haha: Oh wells... I tried. Lol. Maybe when I don't have this big ol bump anymore, I'll be able to work with it and fix it up. :lol:

Attachments

• 37 weeks.jpg
    37 weeks.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 7
  • nursery4.jpg
    nursery4.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 7
LilDreamy Love the Room and Your cute Bump! :D HTH did you manage to button up your jeans!!!??? LOL :thumbup:

She is precious! :D
How exciting! :D

Soooo yesterday I went and bought 3 hair products that different people have said works for babies hair.

This one product called Pink Hair Lotion
https://afrodesire.com/images/138.jpg

Some Organic Olive Oil
https://media.onsugar.com/files/users/7/73323/37_2007/fab_16.jpg

And...
Another conditioner that was meant for biracial/dark baby hair.... but I completely forgot the name.

It's something & Precious. :shrug:

Are these products good? And of course I won't use anything but olive oil at first, until her hair can handle a little bit more for the Pink Hair Lotion, which I found on a different biracial forum that it works. :shrug: :D

Those products are good, I've used them on my hair (I'm mixed race myself with relaxed hair) BUT I wouldn't recommend using them on a baby younger than 2. You probably won't need to anyway hun. I doubt your LOs hair would be very afro-ish, but even if she does have afro hair it'll be very soft at first, so you're better off sticking to natural oils xxx

That is how it is in America, unless you pay for others. Only one around the 20 week mark.. :(

Thats odd??? I'm in the US aswell
Did you at least have a 12 week NT Scan?

I'm scheduled for 4 scans and more if needed (i'm high risk for a preemie)
It could be ur insuranc. DH's insurance is crap so i use mine as the primary.

Lildreamy~ Lovely room for a nursery.

Does anyone have nursey ideas? Heres mine.., have no idea how i will pull of the boy design?????

kids-rooms-nursery-decorating-ideas-6.jpg

modern-boys-nursery-interior-decorating-ideas2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"