~xBi-racial Bumpsx~ *36 Babies Born & Counting!*

YES!!!!! Ask Mark! LOL I am a BIG Weenie! Just last night I was crying because he wanted to watch some movie on Netflix about Dolls coming to life and killing people! :cry: I lay on his lap and fell asleep while he watched it with my back facing the tv. I wouldn't even look! I am TERRIFIED of Dolls and clowns! Those Porcelain Dolls! I HATE THEM!!! Then next he watches some dumb clown movie! :( Before all of that we watched "A Haunting in Connetticut" and that was SCARY!!!!! :cry:

Also, when he leaves for work and it is dark out still, I grab JAce and put him in bed with me and I am still scared! :haha: I hear noises too and Mark says I have got some imagination!

Me and sam have come to the agreement that Emma's not allowed to have Dolls :D lol

Dont watch Dead Silence then, scariest doll movie ever

I've seen it and I agree!!! I HATE that movie!!! I Hate those Dummy Dolls!!!

Mrs. Stokes - Ooo.. sounds like baby is making way!! :) :)

Never heard of the movie Dead Silence, I will be sure not to watch it. Hubby likes to play tricks on me and tell me that some movies are not scary, I need to start researching on my own!

Natasha Mark likes to sacre me! Especially after watching a scary movie! :growlmad: Like I will go upstairs and he says "Watch out I think I heard some ....... up there!" Makes me SO MAD! LOL

What's wrong with our men April?? Maybe I need to start swinging harder when he keeps trying to scare me! That might teach a lesson...... (I doubt it though, most of the time its just funny to him :( )

Lol Oh yeah, he cracks up and calls me a wuss!!! Lol

I just got done watching that movie / documentary called "Good Hair" by Chris Rock.... and omg... do I have so much to learn!

I told my guy that I was so scared I was going to mess up her hair, and he "joked" and said I was going to be unfit... but I couldn't really take it as a joke... I tried to laugh it off, but told him, that that was really messed up for him to say.

Whoops... :blush:

The day is getting near, I'm about to just fill my brain full of Youtube videos and stuff on how to make my babies hair look really cute. :D
I'll show him. >:l

Lildreamy, howcome you are so worried about your LO's hair LOL? does your OH have really afro hair? most mixed babies have mixed hair, so chances are your LO's hair wll be very tame. you will be fine hun don't worry about it. xx :hugs:

:lol:

Because I stink at my own hair... and my hair is simple.
I don't even know what my guy's hair is like. He cuts it so short, and has always kept it that way. I've tried to sneak and find a picture of him when he was younger, but no luck. :haha:

I think this one Youtube video has traumatized me for life. This woman ruined her babies hair, she literally had spots of bald spots... As much as I tell myself not to worry... I do anyway. :D

lol LilDreamy! I totally understand! My DH has very kinky afro hair... and my hair is really long and super curly (not kinky curly, just curly) so the chances of our daughter having my hubby's kind of hair are kind of high and MAN, I will NOT know how to handle it! lol I've done some of his younger cousin's hair for practice, and its not easy! (but those girls are already 7 and 10 :shrug:) I know a baby's hair is much easier to handle... we'll be alright LilDreamy! I've already found some products I will use when my LO is older :)

Lildreamy~ I am truly cracking up!!!:rofl:

I must admit though, i want a little girl soooo bad, but she may have to deal with the same hair do till she's 13. I can't comb little girls hair. I barely brush my sons hair!

My neice is half black/ half italian and her hair was impossible for me. It was soooo tight and curly (but really beautiful). My sister always seemed to make it work, so dont worry u'll get a hang of it.

LOL lildreamy... you will be fine :) just no chemicals LOL.. :) you will manage and will lots of time to practise once LO is here xx

Don't put any chemicals until they are older they don't need it really and give the hair lots of moisture and don't wash it as often. If you style it all the time it will damage too easily so its best to go natural which is easy enough! x

I feel the same about LO's hair, lol. I just want it to look nice. OH's daughter has VERY manageable hair though, she is also mixed white/black, so I am guessing LO will have similar hair, if not his family is going to have to teach me to take care of her hair, lol.

:haha:

When she get's a few months old, I'll have to show you ladies my progress & take pictures. :lol:

:D

Hopefully! It's good progress. :D :haha:

hehe im sure it wil be!
Lildreamy it's almost time for you for your LO to arrive !!! :) how exciting !!

Very exciting, and very scary! :lol:

Just hoping that my fiance will be able to make it to the birth!
He has to go back to work 2 days before due date. :O!

And he hasn't even told them he's expecting a baby soon. :/
He better get his tail in gear! I don't think it's hit him yet that we're having a baby.

Men...

& You've just hit your 99 days mark! Congrats! :D

thanks hun :) yes finally double digits!! I want the time to fly LOL
Oh i hope he can be there when your LO comes!.. i think it takes them a while for the baby to "sink" into their systems.. bless 'em.

My 32wk scan!
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/415575-my-32wks-3d-4d-scan-must-see.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->