~xBi-racial Bumpsx~ *36 Babies Born & Counting!*

I see you're due any day now, so I'm not sure if you'll feel like keeping up with this thread much longer, but I am a BBM (Biracial Baby Maker) and I'm due March. 31st with my third gorgeous biracial baby! I'm White (mostly german) and the father is sexy African American lol
Hope your labor and delivery are great!!!
Oh and P.S...I'm not sure what flavor the baby is just yet lol I'll be sure to let you know when I find out!

My cousin went into labour today :)
she is giving birth to her first child and its a girl :)

LilDreamy Love the Room and Your cute Bump! :D HTH did you manage to button up your jeans!!!??? LOL :thumbup:

:haha:

These pants are actually pretty stretchy. They haven't given me much problem until recently! :lol:

And for some odd reason, the buttoning them isn't the hard part... it's the unbuttoning that is next to impossible. :haha: Becuase I have to sort of try and suck in... and there is no such thing as sucking in anymore. Lol.

& Welcome to the group Awaiting! :D :happydance:
Even after I have my baby, I think we should still keep this thread just so we can show off our babies, and ask questions that may come up. I might change the name To Bi-racial Bumps & Babies. :p

And congrats to your cousin Jayde! :D :happydance:

Today we went and toured the labor rooms... and it just so happened that a woman was going into labor right next door and we could hear her scream with each push... omgah... talk about chills down my spine! I almost passed out I got so nervous! :lol:

Baby is right around the corner... AH!:dohh:

Ah Lil Dreamy!! Hubby and I have been to Labor and Delivery twice now (once for a tour, and the other time for a mini scare...) and we always talk about how we're going to hear somebody screaming their head off... hasn't happened yet! We were kind of bummed about it to be honest... lol thats terrible for me to say! :dohh:

My little boy has Mongolian Spots, we didnt know what it was i just learned what it was today.

https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-club/394604-mongolian-blue-spot-caucasian-babies.html

Goodness. I just googles it, I never heard of these either. Do they hurt? And do they go away, or is it kind of like a birth mark?

Glad to hear you had your baby, Congrats! :D

& Thanks Lindbulm! :D

& Blessed, we kept trying to hear if the baby would come out and cry.
And I swear... 30 seconds after we left the labor area, we heard the intercom announce the baby was born. So that stunk! Horrible timing. :(

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/419263-introducing-javan-lee-culp-haywood-born-his-due-date-my-birthday.html

Just saw that BirthdayBaby had her baby! :happydance:

COngrats to your cousin Jayde xx
thank you,i told her and she says thank you to everyone.

@LilDreamy -- thank you.

After 10 hours in labour is gave birth to a beatiful baby girl called Brooke Victori,she weigh 6lb.he dad is filopino and her mum is spainish,irish and english.
Here is my new little cousin Brooke Victori
https://i52.tinypic.com/2ch8coo.jpg

*tear*

Very precious baby! :D

I saw a friend of mines 4 week old today... and I almost started crying... :shrug: :haha:
I'm so ready to hold my baby in my arms. :D

Jayde, your cousins' baby is gorgeous!

SRTBaby, i've never heard of that, do you have mongolian in your family?

Hello ladies!!! Any updates with anyone?

I assume I am still at 1cm and 75% effaced (that was on Thursday) but I have been having weak/light period cramps since Friday and lost my plug Friday as well, I HOPE Arianna is coming soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->