~xBi-racial Bumpsx~ *36 Babies Born & Counting!*

Happy Due date!!

And Majm Your baby is soo cute! Couldn't help but smile when I saw her pictures! :D
Cute little toes and baby cheeks! :D

My mom is finally here! :D
& She is already buying a thousand things.!

I told her I wanted the babies room to be a Princess Theme... & OMGAH! Lol, she went out and bought a tiny Princess Tent that looks like a castle! :haha: & talking about painting a Castle right over her crib. I should take pictures of the Nursery now, it's actually starting to look alot nicer now. :D

Baby Alexa is Due this Friday! & I swear I really think I'm going to go into labor before then. It hurts soooo bad when I walk or drive. It feels like she is trying to force her head out. I think I lost some of my mucus plug on the drive to go pick my mom up from the airport.

They check me again Monday to say how much I am Dialated... & I swear... I won't be shocked if they say I'm 4cm's and need to be admitted. These pains are horrible... and have made me a hormonal B****. I feel sorry for my mom arriving when I start hurting and being a big meany head. :(

& Mrs.Stokes, what symptoms are you having???

Congrats on the due date!! Any day now! :)

LilDreamy - she's coming! :)

congrats on due date mrs. stokes :) and majm your LO is so precious !! :)
has mixedmamma had her baby already ???

* sprinkles labor dust your way *

:D

I have my sweep today... and for some reason I'm dreading it.
And the thought of labor is really starting to scare the bejesus out of me, yet I'm tired of waiting as well! :haha:

I don't think they offer sweeps in the US. I haven't heard anything about them.

I dunno... I'm U.S. Military and they tell us we can have them if we want them... :shrug:

So I had one yesterday and no progress.... BUT... It seems that I have been losing a never ending mucus plug... sorry for the TMI. But I seriously can't believe how much of it is coming out! *shivers*

Hopefully it means my waters will break! :D

I don't think they offer sweeps in the US. I haven't heard anything about them.

they dont preform alot here(u.s) for risk of infection and stuff but you can ask your doctor im asking mine if she'll do when i hit my due date! it never hurts to ask :thumbup: worst she can say is no but i'd rather have a sweep and try and to go into labour naturally than to be induce:wacko:

Hi ladies.. mixedmamma had her baby girl on oct 1 !! :) so another biracial bub is here! x

Hi everyone my sister gave birth to her triplets at 1am in the morning.She was 35 weeks.
The first born in called Sarilet Mayha weighing 3lb
Then Lux Amripley weighing 3lb
Then the only boy called Dixon Dekota weighing 2 lb

Congrats mixedmama and to your sister also Jayde!

Blah.... I'm an emotional turd today. :(
& Have NO clue why... maybe it's a sign baby is coming??? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"