~xBi-racial Bumpsx~ *36 Babies Born & Counting!*

Oh yea...

I have a friend that is mixed, and she was telling me how horribly sensitive her skin is.
She can't use any kind of Body wash except Johnson's Baby wash and Baby shampoo. And She can only use Baby detergent or her skin breaks out in horrible rashes.

She is half white half black... and that's what my baby is going to be. I never realized how sensitive their skin will be as well??? I thought all skin was the same. :shrug: Now I have to worry about skin too! Not just hair. :lol:

Oh Lord.... :haha:

Hope you feel better LilDreamy!

My husband is full african american and has the most sensitive skin I've ever heard of in my life! No eczema, but it runs in his family too... So i'm getting prepared! I found natural/organic baby wash that REALLY IS natural (you know how all these companies lie to you nowadays) so I'm going to buy that (the brand is called Angel Baby) and make my own wipes (found an AWESOME video on how to make them, I will post if you like) and doing whatever I can for this incredibly sensitive skin I'm probably going to have to work with...

my hubby is asian but his skin is paper white. He has terribly sensitive skin. In winter if he doesn't cream it regularly it starts peeling. Our daughter doesn't have any skin problems. I think its peoples skin types, unrelated to race or mixed-ness.

hope you feel better soon lildreamy x

congratz mixedmama, hope we get to see pics soon! :D

I have sensitive skin, and my mom used IVORY soap on me when I was a baby, and claimed she never had a problem. Or even DOVE sensitive skin. Im going to try the Ivory, since I stll have sensitive skin and see if I like it better than the Dove.

Im more worried about the baby wipes on sensitive skin. :(

My skin was sensitive when I was little, I would go outside and get hives all over! It went away though and my OH doesn't have sensitive skin.

Blah, is anyone else overdue yet :cry: It sucks!

I'm so excited for the 2 upcoming babies (mrs. stokes and lil dreamy)! I've been checking like twice a day the last few days haha. Wish you both an amazing delivery :)

Guess who had her baby?!!??!!? mrs.stokes she just posted pic on her FB!! omg the baby is adorable! :happydance:
EDIT- i'll let her come on here give y'all the details!

:D Lots of Bi racial babies have made their grand entrance already!! Congrats to all.

I have to pop in here more often. Im missing all the action!!

How awesome Mrs.Stokes! :) Congrats to you! can't wait for details!

Yes ladies I had my little girl :cloud9: Shes an itty bitty thing at 5lbs13oz and 18inches long. She was born Oct 7th at 12:27PM, my labor including pushing was almost exactly 12.5 hours. I only pushed for 30 minutes :dance:

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs737.snc4/65715_499797350920_590700920_7543350_5344224_n.jpg

Had My baby on the 7th as well! :D :happydance:

She was born at 10:45 P.M. Weighing 7lbs 1oz.

My labor was 22 hours long... :S and I pushed for about 30 minutes as well! The pushing part was the most painless part of the whole pregnancy! It took my hospital a thousand years to give me my epidural. I was having contractions for 10 hours straight before they could get the anisthesologist to my room... talk about horrible!

I'm telling you ladies! Get an epidural... it takes ALL of the pain away! Contractions suck! But once you get an epidural, it's smooth sailing from there. :D

& Congratulations Mrs. Stokes! :D

What a beatiful baby! :D

Here is my baby Alexa. :D

Attachments

• BABY ALEXA2.jpg
    BABY ALEXA2.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 23
  • BABY ALEXA.jpg
    BABY ALEXA.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 24
Mrs.Stokes What a beautiful baby!!! :flower:

LilDreamy Congratulations!!! She is beautiful too!!! :flower:

Awwwwwww how exciting

Mrs Stokes and Lil Dreamy your little girls are just stunning.

Congratulations and well done to u both.

Look forward to seeing some more piccies!!! :D :D

Congrats Mrs stokes and lildreamy on your gorgeous babies !!! :)
How exciting!!!
Would love to see more pics !! :)

Aww conrats to you both, mrs. stokes and lil dreamy! Beautiful babies!! Great job guys :)

LilDreamy her hair is beautiful!! What a gorgeous baby :) Congratulations!

hahahah Craziness!!! we Got TWO biracial babies with the same birthday!!! congrats to both you ladies!!!!!! so amazing!! both y'all babies are adorable!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->