~xBi-racial Bumpsx~ *36 Babies Born & Counting!*

Wow, you ladies need your babies!! Keep us posted!

Here's a picture of My Baby Girl last Friday at my 4D U/S! I get a 2nd one this Friday for she was once again not co-operating and hiding behind my Uterus Wall! LOL Little Stinker! :kiss: :cloud9:

This was the LAST shot I got! She knew what she was doing! Written all over her face! LOL

https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/aprilandjace/Journey%202%20My%20BFP%20and%20Beyond/BABYGIRL_36.jpg

Her little Hand! :cloud9:

https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/aprilandjace/Journey%202%20My%20BFP%20and%20Beyond/BABYGIRL_6.jpg

Thanks Natasha! She is too cute! She looks a lot like Jace! I'm happy! :D LOL He was a BEAUTIFUL Baby too!

Blah - nothing still, lol, even though i keep telling her she would be more comfortable if she would just be born.

molly has a tiny afro. felt like you should all know. lol you can see it on the ultrasound!

And Molly may not make it to Halloween, sadly. Doc says plan on 38 weeks :o omg

AWW! Your baby is soo cute! :D

Soooo... today I went and got a sweep... and to see if I was dialating yet.
The midwife says that I'm 2cm dialated. EEK! :D

Soo anyways. I found out I'm a huge wuss! The midwife was like... "It's going to be a little uncomfortable... as if I'm trying to reach up to your throat... just try and stay relaxed.. If you have to squeez your fist then go ahead..." and I was thinking, Gosh... what the heck is this woman talking about???? It can't possibly be that bad....

OMG! I was totally freaking. LOL. :haha:

I was literally trying to fling myself off the other end of the bed and get away, I was so tense! She was like, "Just relax" and I said... "I can't relax!!" :haha: I totally squeeked so loud it was close to a scream. It didn't hurt... it was just more like she was trying to climb in with my child it was so far! I felt violated.... When it was all done... I felt so embarrased. I tried to tell her sorry for all the drama. :haha:

My friend told me it wasn't that bad... so maybe this midwife did it wrong... :shrug:
But I have to do it again on Monday... Uhgg... :(

Oh sorry it was so bad!!!

and you are not a wuss! when the midwife checked how far dilated i was, she said it will be only a tiny bit uncomfortable, i swear she stuck her whole fist inside me, sooooo uncomfortable!!!

are you having any contractions yet?

Majm, what a lovely and beautiful scan pic !!!! :)
lildreamy.... ooh good you are sooo close now !

LilDreamy, sorry but that made me laugh! :haha: I remember when I was pg with Jace and being checked the doctor I JUST met, military doctors on post you never see the same person, decided to pop his finger up my butt without askng or warning!!! I was pissed!!! :gun: My mom and sister laughed at me!!! :growlmad:

Lol. I know what you mean with not having the same doctor. :lol:

I can look back at it now and laugh... I can only imagine what my face looked like. :haha:

It deffinately felt like a fist. :X
The only thing I've felt have been period like cramps... but I've had that all pregnancy. The midwife says that I'm having contractions... :shrug:
But she says that they will soon become more intense.
I just feel like It's my time of the month... where all you do is cramp non stop.

& Up your butt with no warning!! :haha:
What the heck... I would have totally had a reflex moment and would have accidently kicked his nose off. :lol:

LilDreamy, sorry but that made me laugh! :haha: I remember when I was pg with Jace and being checked the doctor I JUST met, military doctors on post you never see the same person, decided to pop his finger up my butt without askng or warning!!! I was pissed!!! :gun: My mom and sister laughed at me!!! :growlmad:

why did he have to do that?!

I should have kicked him!!! Lol. I think he was checking for hemorroids.

I have those I think??. :(
Horrible things they are.... they don't really bother me pain wise... it just bothers me that they are there.

I pray they go away.

Hemorrhoids

You can get some cream to get rid of it, if you do have it.
Did you tell your midwife, they might get worse with all the pushing during labour???

majm- you have traumatised me, will be on super alert when i go into hospital next! :wacko:

:haha: lindbulm! I can only imagine if it happened to you.

I don't think they normally do that. No worries. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->