~xBi-racial Bumpsx~ *36 Babies Born & Counting!*

Woooooot!! Okay so I had my 20 weeks ultrasound on Monday, at 21 weeks.
At first, baby was sleeping face down but the technician said that it was great, so that she could get nice good pics of the spine. She said that he was really tall for a baby at 21 weeks!! After lots of measuring and picture taking, baby finally started moving!! Omg they were such a character! Stretching and imitating how mommy was laying on the bed, and then even THUMB SUCKING!! awww They were also sticking their tongue out at me while waving hahah!! how cutee <3
So then at the end the lady goes "down south" on my little guy
and she says..........

BOY!!!

And no, there was no denying it haha! He was definitely a boy!!

My mom jokes that hes going to be "6 feet tall and 6 feet long!"
Hhahah that crazy woman!!

Now time for pictures!! YAYY!!
In the first one he is stretching and sucking his thumb, in the second one he's sucking his thumb and its adorablee!!!! <3. The 3rd is a body pic, the 4th is face profile and the 5th is face profile sideways.

Yayyy Team blue!!!
:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

yay a boy!:happydance: he has the cutes little nose!:cloud9:

Awwww thank you hun!!! Im so excited, I've never felt so happy!! <3

Brandybabies- Thank you!! I know, its going to be hard to break the suction on that thumb! Hahah hes going to come put with a pruny thumb!! :haha:

gorgeous scan pics! Congratulations on your little boy!! :)

I've got a question for mommies with black/white mixed babies.

When did your LO start getting their color? I am curious to see what skin-tone Arianna will have.

congrats jayde!! corin is so cute! i can already tell she looks like her sisters!

Aww! Corin looks like her siblings! So precious!

Mrs.Stokes - I don't have any biracial kids but the ones from friends that I know of all got their color at different times. My husband isn't mixed (he's full black) and he's as white as ghost in most ALL of his baby pictures like, until he's a almost a year old! (I always make fun of him :) )

Woooooot!! Okay so I had my 20 weeks ultrasound on Monday, at 21 weeks.
At first, baby was sleeping face down but the technician said that it was great, so that she could get nice good pics of the spine. She said that he was really tall for a baby at 21 weeks!! After lots of measuring and picture taking, baby finally started moving!! Omg they were such a character! Stretching and imitating how mommy was laying on the bed, and then even THUMB SUCKING!! awww They were also sticking their tongue out at me while waving hahah!! how cutee <3
So then at the end the lady goes "down south" on my little guy
and she says..........

BOY!!!

And no, there was no denying it haha! He was definitely a boy!!

My mom jokes that hes going to be "6 feet tall and 6 feet long!"
Hhahah that crazy woman!!

Now time for pictures!! YAYY!!
In the first one he is stretching and sucking his thumb, in the second one he's sucking his thumb and its adorablee!!!! <3. The 3rd is a body pic, the 4th is face profile and the 5th is face profile sideways.

Yayyy Team blue!!!
:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Beautiful Scans hon! Congrats on Team :blue: :hugs:

Here is my little princess when she was 6 days old :cloud9:

Attachments

• ava x.jpg
    ava x.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 9
Corin is lovely! Congrats! :) x

When did your LO start getting their color? I am curious to see what skin-tone Arianna will have.

Usually after a few months, probably at 6 months and onwards they'd reach their natural colour. If you look at the colour of her ears or her fingertips it should give you a rough idea of her skin tone x

Mixedmama - look at those precious curls!! She's beautiful :)

Corin is lovely! Congrats! :) x

Usually after a few months, probably at 6 months and onwards they'd reach their natural colour. If you look at the colour of her ears or her fingertips it should give you a rough idea of her skin tone x

she has that newborn fuzz on her ears so its hard to tell, :haha: shes a hairy little baby right now.

Aww! :D

MixedMomma such a precious baby! :D
Love all that hair!

My babies hair is pretty straight... it actually really suprised me and my fiance.
And I don't know how many people keep telling me my baby looks Asian... even the Pediatrician asked me if she was mixed with Asian! Nooo... she's mixed with African American(he says there is some indian in his family... so maybe that's it :shrug: )! :lol:

Maybe her hair will stay straight.... that would relieve alot of the stress I had originally about taking care of her hair. :haha: But I doubt it will stay that way... it sticks straight out, about 3 minutes after I brush it. :D

I haven't slept for more than an hour and a half since she's been born. She's a night time baby. Sleeps all day, and stays up alllllllll night. :/
& She's screams like a monster is after her everytime I change her diaper, her clothes, or give her a bath. :lol: I guess she doesn't like being nakey. I told her she better stay that way. :haha:

I'll take more pics soon.

Anywhos... was scared to death! They told me she had Jaundice, and that if it got worse it could cause sever brain damage... so they've been taking her blood every other day to measure the progress. I went the other day, and they said they would call me with the results, but they never did. So I'm going to call them today and find out myself. Wish her luck. :(

And Lindbulm, she does look just like her ultrasound, it's crazy! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->