~xBi-racial Bumpsx~ *36 Babies Born & Counting!*

Aww! :D

MixedMomma such a precious baby! :D
Love all that hair!

My babies hair is pretty straight... it actually really suprised me and my fiance.
And I don't know how many people keep telling me my baby looks Asian... even the Pediatrician asked me if she was mixed with Asian! Nooo... she's mixed with African American(he says there is some indian in his family... so maybe that's it :shrug: )! :lol:

Maybe her hair will stay straight.... that would relieve alot of the stress I had originally about taking care of her hair. :haha: But I doubt it will stay that way... it sticks straight out, about 3 minutes after I brush it. :D

Anywhos... was scared to death! They told me she had Jaundice, and that if it got worse it could cause sever brain damage... so they've been taking her blood every other day to measure the progress. I went the other day, and they said they would call me with the results, but they never did. So I'm going to call them today and find out myself. Wish her luck. :(

I hope the fact that they didn't call you means that there's nothing wrong! FX'd! It's crazy that we worry so much, at the hospital they told me that Ava had a heart murmur and that she couldn't hear in one ear, I was so upset but after they tested her again she was fine. I hope the jaundice clears up for your LO, I wouldn't worry too much since a lot of babies get it. Let us know how it goes!

As for your LOs hair, it may still curl up you never know, you'll be able to tell once she's a year old x

hehe yeah, baby hair normally falls out and then grows back.. I had a head full of super straight hair when I was born, then by the time I was 1/2 i had a head of curls LOL:)

My son has pretty fine hair, but it is starting to get some curls. He doesn't have much hair yet, period. He is nearly 1 year old! Haha.

My 4yr old had a head full of hair when he was born. It was completely straight with one curl in the front! Lol! From I would sau 1yr on he has had SUPER curly hair. It is as soft as can be, but tight tight curls.

@wishingforbub --- thank you :D
@Eskimobabys ---- thank you,thank you,aww yeah she looks abit like her sisters when they
where babies,i was kinda hoping for her to turn out more like me lol
@blessed --- thanks you, yeah i know lol i was abit shocked when she looked like them lol kinda hoping for her to turn out abit more like me lol
@majm1241 -- thank you :D
@mixedmama --- thank you,ur little one is so cute.

people dont think my little ones r mixed lol,sometimes they think i did not give birth to them they think i adopted them or they think they r my little sisters lol

Aaw Jayde.. you're back :) how are you feeling? Is LO still in hospital?
When I look at Corin's pic it reminds me of a cute little baby lion cub with her hair colouring :) she is so adorable !!

LilDreamy keep us posted on your LO! I'm sure if something was wrong, they would have called!

Aaw Jayde.. you're back :) how are you feeling? Is LO still in hospital?
When I look at Corin's pic it reminds me of a cute little baby lion cub with her hair colouring :) she is so adorable !!

yeah i am back :) i am feeling abit tired but pretty good,yeah she is still in hospital she can come home in about 2 or 3 more days.
haha thats sounds really cute,i just look at her a just think she looks tiny,aww thanks you :hugs:

Had you any idea she would come early before you went into labour??
So good she will be home soon :)

Had you any idea she would come early before you went into labour??
So good she will be home soon :)

nope i had no idea,we have not even dont the nursery and we did not pack the bag till i went into labour,everything has to be organized before she gets home.
yeah i am so happy but scared at the same time that she is coming home

My LO's hair has some curls in it already, she has a bit of a mullet going on right now, lol. LONG hair in the back, and short on top :haha:

Eskimo.. I love your bump :) baby looks like she is ready to come ! ;) you must be soooo excited ! x

Jayde, corin is beautiful! Glad to hear she'll be coming home soon :)

Mixedmama, such a pretty little lady!

Lildreamy, hope all is well with your LO! Like others have said, they prob woulve called if something was wrong or abnormal. Hope you get more sleep soon!!

Loving all the precious baby pics!!! :)

Eskimo, yea your bump is so cute! You look like you're all belly, I bet you don't even look preggo from the back haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->