~xBi-racial Bumpsx~ *36 Babies Born & Counting!*

Na it was done at the hospital. As its just a swab they give it to you during your app and tell you to go into the toilet, swab and then you put it back in its little sterilised container and give it to them to test

I guess they figure women would be much more comftable doing it themselves and its not hard to do so yeh...i was glad!! :)

I would definitely be more comfortable doing it myself! that was smart!

Nobody has been on!?!?!?!?!?

MADNESS!!

where IS everyone??

lol Marlarky.... looks like the swiping your butt conversation scared them all away.. ;)

:rofl: yeahh everyone feels awkward and embarassed now hhahha!

I don't talk on here much.

Its 11:19 PM here and I feel as if I am about to pass OUT. I think tiredness makes contractions hurt a bit more ... lol.

lol Marlarky.... looks like the swiping your butt conversation scared them all away.. ;)
:haha: Sorry!!!! bahahaha

I have to haggle for the comp at the momment as mine died and have to get on my husbands. The only decent time i get is when he is sleeping or at college!

He is a gamer :dohh::flower:

ShanandBoc... not long now at all for you... :) baby can come at any minute really hey :)
are you having natural??

Hey yeh any day.....getting so impatient now, lots of pains and cramping but still no action!

Planning of having a natural drug free birth just hope she doesnt hold on too long or ill end up getting induced!

How have u been feeling wishingforbub??

ShanandBoc all good thank you :)
We went for a scan today... here is our very grumpy bi-racial little boy :) with the chubbiest cheeks hehe :)... you can compare to my avatar pic!

Attachments

• grumpy bum 001.jpg
    grumpy bum 001.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 3
Hello
I will be stalking this thread and tunning in on what going on with you lovely ladies. Im only 8 weeks so im way behind but I am having a bi racial child. Im African american/native american and fo is Caucasian. This is our first and I want my baby here now this anticipation is going to drive me wild.

How precious Wishingforbub!! Love the cheeks and nose! :)

Welcome JNA! :)

Welcome JNA

and WFB he has cute little cheeks that i just want to pinch. Looks like he is fattening up well!!

Thanks ladies and yes, he seems to be putting all his fat on his face LOL... Doctor said he is +/- 1.7kg now. :) come on ladies!!! have your babies !!!!

Arianna has suddenly become very fussy :cry: I've only gotten 4 hours of sleep and she does not want to take a nap.

aww mrs stokes sorry hope she settles soon for you and you get some rest

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"