~xBi-racial Bumpsx~ *36 Babies Born & Counting!*

Eskimo, yea your bump is so cute! You look like you're all belly, I bet you don't even look preggo from the back haha

Thanks! hahah not sure if i do or dont look it from behind but i do have some back rolls lol!:haha:

Hi just to tell everyone Corin came home yesterday :D

Oh yay :) that is fantastic news hun ! Hope all is going well. Please post more pics for us :)

yeah it is great news,trying to figure out how to look after 3 little ones lol.
its all going ok need more sleep and i need time to do college work lol
yeah i will post more pictures soon when i take some more :thumbup:

How is everyone doing? :D

Alexa and I are doing good!
I called the hospital back, and they said they would have the nurse call me... and she never did. The lady told me that the reults probably weren't bad, since they didn't contact me. I'm just upset that they didn't call, that's all.

She slept through the night last night except for feeding, so I got some sleep. :)

It's starting to get cold around here, Blah! I hate having to take her out anywhere, I've bought her some snow suits that swallow her up. :haha: She's cute anyway... looking like a little eskimobaby for real. :D

Not that I meant to use your name. :haha:

Hope everyone else is doing great! :D

Hurry up and have your babies! :)

Lildreamy , glad everything is going well. You should post more pics of your LO as she grows :)

I think a lot of deliveries are coming up in the next few weeks! :happydance:

baha cute! i got my baby a few snowsuits also! so i had my appt today and my doc say my baby girl is already 7lbs! eek! my doc's betting she'll be 8lbs @ birth! lol i knew it! i knew i had a little heffer in here! oh and i passed my GBS test! :yipee:

Yep i think there will be lots of little bi-racial bundles to show off in the next few weeks.

Hope everyone is doing well :) xxx

I'm doing good! Other than Wisdom tooth pain, Sinus infection and swollen feet! :lol: I am READY to have my baby! She is not ready though! She needs to bake for a few more weeks at least! :lol: <<< I love that smiley!

I am going every week now for my appointments. I go again on Monday where I get checked for My GBS and I bet I fail it because I did with Jace too. I think he will check my cervix too. I have been losing my MP for the past 5 days now. Not lots, but slowly. YAY!!! Lots of babies coming within the next few weeks! :happydance:

I hope everyone else is doing well too.

LOL.. oh okay, I read somewhere that they swab both! and I kinda freaked... lol

I had to have both swabbed but did it myself.....we are talking about strep B arent we lol? The bacteria can live in both apparently :)

Thats good you got to do it yourself! I hope i don't have my rump swabbed... thats gonna be awkward...... :dohh:

I also heard they swab both ... yikes ! when do they do this... bet my turn is coming up soon ! :(

hehe yeh was very glad when she gave me the swab in a sterilised container and said to take it to the toilets! They generally test around 36 weeks :)

Don't freak out ladies! Its just a quick swipe at your bum, its not invasive at all. I didn't even notice really!

lol... it's funny how easy I can freak out over something.... :dohh:

I had to have both swabbed but did it myself.....we are talking about strep B arent we lol? The bacteria can live in both apparently :)

strange... i only remember having the outside of my vagina swabbed:shrug: lol you did it ur self?? like you bought a home kit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->