~xBi-racial Bumpsx~ *36 Babies Born & Counting!*

They aren;t concerned about her weight, but the babysitter freaked me out. She has 5 kids of her own, and she told me I should ask my dictir about her eating habits. :S
I'm sure they would have told me something at her checkup if something was wrong.

Thanks! :D

& FlatShoes you're getting close!! How exciting!!! I miss being preggers and the excitement!

Oh wow so many babies are here now! I haven't been on this thread in ages, everybody's babies are absolutely gorgeous! Hope everyone is doing well. Ava is good, although she's dropped a bit of weight. At 5 weeks she was on the 91st percentile and at 10 weeks she was on the 75th (12lb 14oz) :( my HV said it's fine as long as she stays on there and doesn't get lower but I've been breastfeeding her more often anyway lol. Anyway here's some pics:

Attachments

• avapink.jpg
    avapink.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 9
  • avaclose.jpg
    avaclose.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 9
  • avabow.jpg
    avabow.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 9
forgot to update you guys! molly was due halloween but showed up november 6th :)

its been way too long since I came here, but you all have gorgeous babies! here's a few pics of my Mollymaia <3

half Haitian, half Romanian <33333

Attachments

• DSCI0170.jpg
    DSCI0170.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCI0086.jpg
    DSCI0086.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCI0051.jpg
    DSCI0051.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 154116_1529309553485_1257090239_31279209_2529160_n.jpg
    154116_1529309553485_1257090239_31279209_2529160_n.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 11
aw I want my lo now!!

Beautiful babies ladies if ever in NC I will babysit

Loving all the cute baby pics!! :)

Congrats wishingforbub, mixedmama, and newmommy! Absolutely gorgeous little ones! x

And lildreamy and mrs stokes, your little girls are getting so big! (Not TOO big, lil dreamy haha) and they are cute as ever! Makes me want my LO right now! x

Newmommy and mixedmomma, your babies are absolutely adorable!!
Love those curlz!

your babies are gorgeous, have to agree with lildreamy i love those curls too!

Yesterday Her weight went 1% off of the weight percentile. :(
Not sure what I'm doing wrong???
How often do you feed your baby and how much?
Alexa drinks 3 oz. every two hours on the dot. I've tried to gradually extend the time before each feeding, but she won't let me...

Your baby is deffo not chubby. :)
Just super Cute! :)

Arianna has 4oz every 2.5-3 hours, sometimes she'll take 5oz but its rare, usually after a long nap she'll do that.

2.5 - 3 hours is great! She either wants to eat every 1.5 - 2 hours, and lately she's been only wanting to eat an once here and there every 30 minutes or so. My silly girl! I need to figure something out. :S

Yesterday Her weight went 1% off of the weight percentile. :(
Not sure what I'm doing wrong???
How often do you feed your baby and how much?
Alexa drinks 3 oz. every two hours on the dot. I've tried to gradually extend the time before each feeding, but she won't let me...

Your baby is deffo not chubby. :)
Just super Cute! :)

Arianna has 4oz every 2.5-3 hours, sometimes she'll take 5oz but its rare, usually after a long nap she'll do that.

Hey, I'm confused... aren;t our tickers a week off???

I thought our babies were 11 weeks 2 days old... but it's pretty much saying they are 10 weeks 3 days. Since I count a month as only being 4 weeks...
I counted by days = 79 and divided by 7 (wk) and got 11 wks 2 days

Alexa in her Christmas dress.

Merry Christmas!!

Attachments

• Alexa's Christmas Dress 2010 018.jpg
    Alexa's Christmas Dress 2010 018.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 4
  • Alexa's Christmas Dress 2010 014.jpg
    Alexa's Christmas Dress 2010 014.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 5
Merry Christmas ladies!!!!

I had a "white" Christmas a)it's snowing (first time since 1966) b) oh is white and spent some time with his family lol. I have never seen so many pies in my life. Culture shock was fun and uncomfortable at least we are trying to get along and bring this baby into families that love him

Hi ladies !!! :)
We had Noahs 2 week check today. he has gained 600grams since birth and has grown 4.5cm !!!! So our booby monster's feeding is paying off :)
He is changing so much everyday and his skin is slowly getting a little darker hehe :) Slowly we are getting to know his little personality too, which is one of a cheeky monkey ! Here is a more recent picture of him :
Hope you all had a wonderful xmas! xx

And alexa looks so cute in her dress ! :)

Attachments

• Noah's arrival 136.jpg
    Noah's arrival 136.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 4
Awww! You're baby is soo precious! Love his cheeks! I guess both of our babies are big cheeky babies! :)

Hope you both had a merry very Christmas.... or a Very Merry Christmas.. :p

Glad you ladies had an awesome Christmas! :) Hooray for gorgeous babies! :)

lildreamy that dress looks lovely on her, where did you find that baby-sized shrug?! or is it part of the dress? :p

wishingforbub your lil man looks like a sweetie his cheeks are very rosy. i found my daughter 'changed colour' alot in the first year. she was white at first, then went tan, then light again and has now settled into a cream colour, funny looking back at photos and seeing how much they change!

Merry Christmas ladies!!!!

I had a "white" Christmas a)it's snowing (first time since 1966) b) oh is white and spent some time with his family lol. I have never seen so many pies in my life. Culture shock was fun and uncomfortable at least we are trying to get along and bring this baby into families that love him

nice to hear everyone is getting along :) hope no one said anything too cringey. my oh always says things he shouldn't (by accident :dohh:) but my family are used to it now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->