~xBi-racial Bumpsx~ *36 Babies Born & Counting!*

Just curious why did you shave her hair?

It's religious reasons. We're supposed to shave baby's head and give the weight in silver to charity. It represents not being worried about money and trusting God to take care of your family.
People used to ( and in some countries today still do) kill their newborn or foetus simply because it's a female due to the financial cost of having a girl is seen to be higher.

Just curious why did you shave her hair?

It's religious reasons. We're supposed to shave baby's head and give the weight in silver to charity. It represents not being worried about money and trusting God to take care of your family.
People used to ( and in some countries today still do) kill their newborn or foetus simply because it's a female due to the financial cost of having a girl is seen to be higher.

Yeah, I had a friend do this on her sons 7th day of life but that was the first I'd ever heard of it. Very interesting :flower:

I always thought that Caucasian races didnt get there true hair color till age 10 or so. I dated this guy who was a gorgeous blonde baby but by the time he turned 14 he was brunette.

I know my little girl is going to have some crazy hair. OH has natural Shirley temple curls and my hair is thick and wavy. Plus you can already see her hair on ultra sound screen. I have no clue what to expect her hair color to be like but I pray not red bc its too much like MIL lol

Alexa's sstarted out black, and now is turning brown, a really neat shiny hint of brown is coming through in strands. Really interesting. :)

Oh yea!

Alexa News!

She is cutting her first tooth!
The vampire tooth was a fluke.
She's getting her bottom right tooth in! EEK! :happydance:
Growing soo fast!

Same with Ari, she had black hair when she was born, then it all fell out, now its dark brown

aaaw Alexa is cutting two teeth! besides seeing it coming through- what other signs are there that is different to "normal" teething?
x

I can't really tell if Alexa mood change has to do with her teething... reflux... or allergies. :(

Poor baby girl.

She's sneezing, rubbing her eyes, and really bad runny nose, like 70% of the people here, because of the pollen.

She's in a very miserable state right now. :(

She whines all day and night. :(
And has started growling..??? LOL I don't know how else to put it. It's like a scream grunt. She klinches her fist and makes a really agitated look. It's interesting, but drives me nuts because she does it all day and you don't know why. I think she's hungry, nope! Sleepy? Nope! Bored? Nuhuh. Dirty dipe... try again. I'm guessing its from her miserable state. I feel so bad for her. :(

I never really noticed any teething signs. For as long as I can remember she's been drooling, and rubbing her gums on things and knuckles.

BUT I think a sure sign of teething is when they start pulling and tuggung their ears.
I had her ears checked 5 times never an ear infection. Doctors said it was from her teething, and I thought they were crazy. No sign or bump of a tooth in site... it honestly just appeared over night.

Took a "7 month old" picture of Alexa today even though she still has 3 more days. :)

Just for fun.

A newborn pic, & a today pic. :happydance:

LOLOL that newborn pic cracks me up everytime!:haha:

Attachments

• DSCN0568.jpg
    DSCN0568.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 14
  • 1a.jpg
    1a.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 11
Omg Alexa is soooo beautiful! :) Lovely pics !
And my word I just noticed this morning that Noah has been pulling on his ears !!!! and being extra whiney :(
He has slept through 2 nights now though ;)

We took him swimming for the first time the other day- we think he liked it as there were no tears or moaning lol :) But he seemed very confused hehe

swimming 002.jpg

swimming 012.jpg

AWWW!! He is sooo adorable!

That baby trainer tube looks awsome! I wish they had some here! :/

Swimming is tons of fun, I wanted to take Alexa this past weekend, but she has a cold. :(

Hope you had lots of fun!! :) Looked like you guys did! :)

Thanks yes we did :)we went again yesterday and he seemed to like it much more! :)
The trainer seat is good, but I think he is a bit small for it still- it's from 3 months to 12 months so at the moment he is at the "lower" end of the scale.

so cute! I can't wait to go swimming with Sarai :)

Some resent pics of Landon he turned 12 weeks yesterday :)

Attachments

• DSC02928.jpg
    DSC02928.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 6
  • bubba.jpg
    bubba.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Photo05062001.jpg
    Photo05062001.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Photo04271003.jpg
    Photo04271003.jpg