~xBi-racial Bumpsx~ *36 Babies Born & Counting!*

Thanks!! :)

You know what's crazy? The boy baby is twice her age... Lol. He's about to turn 1, and Alexa Just turned 6 months! :X

Wow shes a big girl

She favors you alot too

oh lildreamy she is too precious and you look fab!! :) She is almost as big as her boyfriend lol ;)

Thanks Ladies! :)

So blah...
I got the worste news ever today...

Soo.... I'm in the U.S. Army, and I'm stationed in Germany right now. I was supposed to be here another year. But I found out last night that they are sending me back to the states in a few months, to a unit that deploys for a year...

I've been crying since midnight, and don't know what I'm going to do.
I can't possibly leave my precious baby girl for a year! There are no questions asked... I can't do it.

I joined the military single without a family... so deploying wasn't bad for me... I kind of liked it. But now that I have Alexa... there is no way I could possibly stay sane. They would have to pry me from her.

Please pray for Alexa and me. :(

Aw sweetie you guys are in my prayers I hope things work out for you :hugs:

aww i really hope there was a mistake in the papers or something! Good luck! What would happen to Alexa if you had to leave? :flower:

oh shame lildreamy... i hope it works out . are you married? is your partner in the army too? That will be terrible.. :( what would you do? i think i'd leave the military or see if they can do something about it. xx

Oh my goodness! Can they do that?? There must be some kind of mistake! :(

Well thank God! :)

I managed to pull this off by a hair!

I won't be leaving or deploying any time soon!

I managed to turn in a paper a week before these orders to leave came through! They just didn't receive it. So now I'm staying here! :)
It makes me sick to my stomach thinking that if I waited to turn that paper in, I could have been leaving the most precious thing to me in this world for an entire year.
I honestly think I would have gone mad. :(

I'm not staying in the Army, I'm winging it until I get out in October 2013. :/
So scared, and so stressed. :/

glad that u got that sorted x

what does it mean for you? would you have to stay in germany til 2013 on maternity leave?

glad that u got that sorted x

what does it mean for you? would you have to stay in germany til 2013 on maternity leave?

I wish. :)

I only got 45 days of maternity leave. :/

It just means that I continue doing my work here in Germany until October 2012 and only at risk of 1 month long deployments (but not until her 1st Bday) . Then I go back to the states. Which I hope I'm lucky because when I get back to the states I'll have a 1 month window of still being deployable. But after that month is up, they won't be able to deploy me because I'll have less than a year left in the Army.

I'm just living my next 2 1/2 years praying for the best.

I can't wait to get out! This is so scary. I can barely see myself leaving her for a day.

Stinky. I want time to fly... but then again I don't want Alexa to grow up. :cry:

I am Native American/Mexican and the father is English. My baby will be a bit of a mix!

oh ok... i'm pretty sure emani's hair was black when she was born. i shaved it when she was two weeks old. i've just noticed its turned brown, the same shade as her sister who was born with that hair colour. i always thought babies were born with lighter hair that got darker?

Just curious why did you shave her hair?

No lindblum, my friend's son was born with pitch black hair which fell out and grew back blonde lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->