~xBi-racial Bumpsx~ *36 Babies Born & Counting!*

My husband is white (from Mississippi) and I'm Puerto Rican (from NY and FL)...our son is adorable!

Hi ToughCookie! :)

My husband is african american and I'm puerto rican too (from the island) Welcome to the group! :)

I just found this group lol I'm 25 weeks with my first baby and I'm in love with her already. I am biracial (half white/half black) and my OH is white. Its such a mystery what little Baby Avery will look like! Its so exciting, I can't wait to meet her!

Welcome Braven ;) It is very exciting indeed ! We couldn't guess what our LO would look like and now we cannot imagine him any other way :)

Welcomes all new ladies and their beautiful babies and soon to be babies! (in the workd):D

:hugs:

Wellsss Alexa and I just moved into our new place.
So happy and sad at same time.
Because we left the first home she ever knew. :(
But this place is great!

hope packing wasnt too stressful!

is she settling into the new place ok?

Hi, I'm new to this site, but ran across this thread. I have two multiracial children, and my husband and I are expecting #3! I am caucasian and hispanic, and my husband is african american. My oldest son is almost seven and is amazing! My daughter is turning 5 is a little princess....we're hoping for another boy!

LilDreamy, what texture is Alexa's hair? I know its curly, but is it soft or coarse? Ari's hair has been coming in quickly and its very coarse, I have a feeling she won't have "white" hair lol then I'll have no idea how to care for it.

Ariannasmama, you will figure it out hun- don't worry. If all else fails you can always take her weekly to the hairdresser ;)

Hairdressers are waaaaaay too expensive, lmao. I'll just take her to OHs mom lol.

Wanted to share a pic of Arianna lovin' on her daddy. She always does this shoulder scrunch thing and puffs her cheeks out! Lol

https://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/225756_10150265326675921_590700920_9475697_3646407_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->