XBOX One

Nikkinoonoo

Mummy to a gorgeous girl
Reaction score
I have had my eye on one of these in Argos the past few weeks but have been waiting for my park vouchers to arrive before I pre ordered. Now they've all gone :( Are they likely to get more dya think? Or have I blown it? xXx

I reckon most shops will have a few avaliable for people who haven't pre ordered but probably not a lot. Can you use the vouchers in game? You could ask in your nearest one if they will have any then go down to the store for their midnight release.

I reckon most shops will have a few avaliable for people who haven't pre ordered but probably not a lot. Can you use the vouchers in game? You could ask in your nearest one if they will have any then go down to the store for their midnight release.

Ive looked at the list of shops on the vouchers, there's places like debenhams, boots, toysrus, but I can't find any with them in stock. Gutted I never reserved one now :( xXx

Toys r us might have some for preorder?

I had a look online but they didn't have the ones with a game available and without a game it's the same price strangely? I am hoping I can have a word at my local Argos n see if they will be adding more xXx

You probably wont be able to get one for launch now (which is why it is probably showing up as OOS) but you can possibly still get one for Christmas. Ask your local Argos :) I work at Game and we definitely do have packages, but Day One consoles are all gone. Again, its worth going to your local shop and asking face to face if possible x

You probably wont be able to get one for launch now (which is why it is probably showing up as OOS) but you can possibly still get one for Christmas. Ask your local Argos :) I work at Game and we definitely do have packages, but Day One consoles are all gone. Again, its worth going to your local shop and asking face to face if possible x

Ah great it's xmas I want it for not the launch day I can only get it with my park vouchers tho I dont have the money to shop anywhere but the places that accept the vouchers. Thanks for the heads up hun xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->