xi xian cao and yi mu cao herbal tea

FTale

Hope
Reaction score
I deleted thread and moved to Journals.

Not heard of the teas at all! I hope they work for you x

I'm sorry, didn't see you'd asked how I was! I'm good thanks, had a right good go this month, think my timings were good as long as FF confirms O tomorrow! How are you?

I'm sorry, didn't see you'd asked how I was! I'm good thanks, had a right good go this month, think my timings were good as long as FF confirms O tomorrow! How are you?

How exciting!! I like good timing. Not having to worry if there was enough sperm is FAB!! FF can be wonky if it doesn't think your temps and cm match their 'qualifications' for O..lol. I hope you O'd right in the middle of all the bding. :happydance:

As for me, I'm sick with sinus infection. Crackers and soup. I had a louzy AF filled with spotting and two light days then nothing. So, while FF tells me I'm cd5 I really don't know. I'm just going to play it by O feelings and cm. No opks this month too stressful.

Well, fx for you, let me know when test! :hugs:

Ok, so I am all better with the exception of annoying phlegm.

My chart looks hopeful at 3dpo even. Although it seems I started to develop a UTI I quickly did some research and consumed many cups of Horsetail and dandelion root tea. Total miracle teas. The burning pain went away and the urgency to pee is slowly killing off to just normal trips to the bathroom.

Tomorrow is Friday! I get to test Wednesday. It seems really close. I'm excited but also very timid about the results. I had to have a mammogram and it didn't look good at all. I'm awaiting the results. Should get them tomorrow. My husband and I are going to try and be as ready as we can for whatever news comes our way. But Cancer? Man...I don' t know how to be settled mentally with that result.

I guess we will see.

Hi FTale, I think our timing must have been spot on as I got my bfp! Yey!
I'm glad that you're feeling better, and how interesting about the other teas. Wil have to remember them for next time I've got a uti.

Wednesday isn't long at all to test, you'll have answers soon.

I sorry about your mammogram. Are they routine where you are or was there a reason for you having one? I know it's easier said than done but try not to worry until you know there's something to worry about. Hoping that there isn't anything to worry about though. Like you said you'll deal with whatever the outcome is. Breast cancer is extremely treatable though! Keep me updated xx

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
CONGRATS ON YOUR :bfp:

I was laying in bed taking a morning nap before getting back to work and WOOHOO!!

What test was it? Do we I get to see pics? You are going to make me want to test early like I promised I wouldn't...LOL.

:happydance::wohoo: I am so happy for you!!! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->