Xmas meet Manchester Arndale 1ST DEC(time and place added)

i can get there early and meet you at victoria if you want hun, its easy to find the arndale from the stn you literally cross the main rd and walk up and youre at the back of it 10 mins at most

If i can afford train ticket next tuesday then i,ll come xx

Can I come pleaaassee? Jacqui and sammielouize can testify that I'm good at turning up for meets :) Actually, chances are I'll be at the Arndale anyway.. I don't have anything else to do lol.

Hadn't even noticed this thread until now.. shows what a rubbish lurker I am!

i dont know who is doing the pressie swap i will

let me know of you want to everyone

i dont know who is doing the pressie swap i will

let me know of you want to everyone

I am a deff coming now oh shift swapped:happydance: so just me and my little lady ...though Katie is begging to have day off school to come she loves trains and shopping:haha: what does pressie swap intail ?:blush:

I may bring Katie its £9 cheaper :lol: cos i can use my railcard

I think I may have mentioned coming along ... unfortunately I can't, as Andrew has an Audiology appointment at the MRI on that day. Sorry!

Can I come? I put my name on the other list when it was at trafford centre, but I don't seem to be on the list now.
I'll be coming from wigan, so may bump into some people coming from Liverpool way. I'm up for a present swap too.

Can I come? I put my name on the other list when it was at trafford centre, but I don't seem to be on the list now.
I'll be coming from wigan, so may bump into some people coming from Liverpool way. I'm up for a present swap too.

sorry i missed you off the list hun ill add you now

serina the idea for the present swap was that if enough people wanted to do it i was going to pair people up and you had to spend £5 on a gift for mummies not los to be exchanged on the day x

Lousie can u still meet me early please ? x

i can hun what time is your train getting into victoria

im going to pm everyone my number now and can you put on here which stn and what time your trains get in if you want me to meet you xx

:blush: iv only just seen this thred im in bolton is ne one welcome ... I missed the last few meets

course your welcome hun, the details are on the first page, am just pming everyone my number at the min ill send it you too. some of us are meeting at the arndale and im meeting a few at picadilly train stn xx

Thank you :) It be easir for me 2 get the bus good old 37 has not let me down just yet :-D see u on 1st

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->