Xmas meet Manchester Arndale 1ST DEC(time and place added)

Thanks serina :) Im coming from sunny bolton so im prob closest bar manchester I thought 1st was a monday :dohh: and I doublke booked my self with my shopping trip with my friend but i reseduled :haha: yay

god I have no idea what 2 get :rofl:

i'm Bilge - or the easier way, Billie and my son is Riley. Looking forward to it xxx

Im thinking of staying with my friend who's up there in uni for the night. Its costing about £26 ish to come which isnt too bad.

It will be good oppertunity to start Christmas shopping. I seem to of been delayed with it all this year.

Could I come? Its a bit late but I'll look up train costs and shiz and see if I can get there, I won't drive, me and cities to not go..

louise Im not on thr frount :blush: id do the pressie swpop 2 ermm but is there a likes and dislikes so I know what 2 get :)

anything goes with the present swap hun and ive added you to the list, sorry i didnt do it before :blush:

kimbowee youre more than welcome to come

i think me and maffie have the least to travel, 20 mins by bus :lol:

thanks louise yay cant wait should be a giggle, I better take cash can risk taking my card past primark :rofl:

sam shhh the 109 will not get stuck on the parkway :rofl:

ooooh im going to pop in primark but on the way home coz ill get too much and end p lugging it round all bloody day

I'm a SAHM now so I might be able to come!!! What day is the 1st? x

Oh I don't see any reason why i can't make it - can I come please? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"