xmas

ablaze

lucky mum of one of each!
Reaction score
was thinking we cud maybe start off a post for xmas gifts???

this is a gd 1 4 a man

https://www.boots.com/shop/product_details.jsp?productid=1073148&classificationid=1015490

I buy whats cheap an if its on sale BONUS :lol:

I do - Sale items are great :D

Mind Boots piss me off with their delievry charges an all the money off codes out there are always for high spends :roll:

yeah i just like boots advantage card as is high points!!!!

i have been useing ebay alot this year for my xmas pressies, only coz my earning go in to paypal and i cant be botherd to pay the transfer fee to get it put in my bank.

I went to mothercare yesterday and saw teh same power ranger toy that i got Ethan for £10 cheaper!! :(

thinking ebay is more expensive that i first thought lol

xxx

ive seen a few things on ebay and im like y wud sum1 1 pay so much 4 it, but then i forget its a worldwide thing so sum things over here people 4m abroad cant get n vice versa, i h8 nothing more thn wen i see summit cheaper in a shop tho!!!!

Have to be careful with eBay most of the time it's cheaper but not always the way I alsway look online to see what sites are selling the item an for how much :D

I like the idea. Personally i have bought quite a few pressies already its just 3 of my 4 nieces i'm struggling with The older one who's 11 wants grown up stuff, the next ones 8 and wants lots of boys toys like cars and such and the 2nd youngest is 6 and likes girly bits but is tired of dolls etc.. So i'm kinda stumped.

Have peen perusing through the Woolworths big book and Argos book too but not coming up with much.

If anyone has any ideas i have a budget of £30-£40 for each of them. Please feel free to post or PM me :mrgreen:

(my boys are not too much of problem they just want everything in the world :roll: :lol:)

:lol: kids eh ya gotta love em.....Jade wants loads of Dr Who and Star Wars bits..... :roll: Bless her, but she loves 'em!

I too buy as I see unless there are bargains to be had or things I can't get in the high shop then I will get them online.....

Chloe wants a PSP :shock: and that walking barbie thing I dunno it dances or something...I used to spend about £500 on her and same on hubby but not this year,I am doing £150-200 chloe and £50 on him....

My mum I am doing a hamper and putting stuff like candle in a jar (that smells luch),tights,lipsticks,leather gloves an' stuff like that,it is cheaper in the sense that you can buy bits when you have dosh.

All neices and nephews get a tenner in a card as they have everything anyway :cry: and i get fed-up with spending £30 (what I used to) and seeing it chucked to one side never to be played with...

B.x

I JUST USUALLY BUY MY DH CLOTHES AND DVDS. THEN I TELL HIM HE CAN GO BUY A CAR PART Or A POWER TOOL OF SOME SORT. FOR MY FOLKS I JUST GET THEM A GIFT CERT TO A HOME IMPROVEMENT STORE BECAUSE THEY ARE BUILDING A HOUSE. AND FOR MY SISTER, I ASK WHAT SHE NEEDS AND THEN I GET IT FOR HER. :roll: KIND OF LAME. SPEND MOST MY MONEY ON MY DOG :twisted:

omg £30-340 per niece/nephew it makes me feel really cheap as well as £500! on yr hubby. ill be lucky to spend £100 for every1 on my xmas list. i also have joshua bday 6day b4 xmas my step dad on the 31st dec and maleys 22 jan.

I think people spend too much at xmass ever1 one i know apart from my 2 kids are getting pressies 4 under a £5.

I spent £10 on my cousins we're not allowed to spend more on them anyway kind of a rule of the family :D

i feel really cheap cause i can only afford £5 per person :oops:

Mum2Boys said:
omg £30-340 per niece/nephew it makes me feel really cheap as well as £500! on yr hubby. ill be lucky to spend £100 for every1 on my xmas list. i also have joshua bday 6day b4 xmas my step dad on the 31st dec and maleys 22 jan.

I think people spend too much at xmass ever1 one i know apart from my 2 kids are getting pressies 4 under a £5.

I am good with money and save all year,so I spend £500 on hubby,I work hard (with exception of being pregnant,lol) and earn good money so I dont see why not but if i only had a fiver then that would be fine with him too.

ARCNEGIRL, I would rather have a fiver spent on me on something I liked than £1k of crap,that is fine,so dont feel bad.

Bex.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->