Xxx~~~ Mum's that will have 2 under 2 (or there abouts) come join us ~~~xxX

hi, im due on november 9th, and i will have a 21month old! :D can i join pleasee??

xxx

Oh Pip :( Sorry you're going through this - when we had our early scan she did say that the HB had only just gotten going and that was at 7w4d. Some babies do lag behind a bit and then catch up again by the 12 week scan. :hugs:

That's comforting to know thanks Aunty E. I can't help worry but I have to keep saying to myself that if I ovulated a day or two later than thought, implanted later than thought then a week is easy to fill. If it's a slow grower too that going to be a few more days on top. Trying to see the positive and hearing the stories is making it easier so thanks.

Thanks Elly, I'm just so worried. I've booked an appointment with my doctor as I still have this pain in my abdomen and I'm going to ask for a NHS scan as well or at least bloods to see if my hcg is rising. He's the boss of the surgery and very nice so I feel happy going to him. He was quick enough to sign me off work last time due to having swine flu in the school so I know he takes pregnant ladies very seriously. A couple I have met there aren't so willing to help. Reading up my situation happens a lot and it's all fine but I just don't feel the same symptoms as I was at the beginning of the pregnancy, no sickness since a week ago etc boobs still big but then that's just the existing hormones I have already.

My midwife rang me on Friday to make the booking in appointment for 6pm on the 24th September at the hospital (last time it was at my surgery so don't know why that has changed), can't remember who asked about it sorry but I didn't have to phone, she phoned me. No news on my scan date for 12 weeks though. If I get there??

I seem to lag behing in the beginning pippin. My due dates from lmp are always way out as I seem to ovulate much later than expected. Also if you have lots of hormones you may of developed a cyst (is it a luteus corpeum) or something names like that and they dont half hurt.

Well, I hope it'll still count. My two kids, Zoe and Isaiah were born 20 months apart, and when this baby is born, I'll have 3 kids under the age of 4. My daughter will be 4, my son will be 2 and this baby will be a newborn

Well, I hope it'll still count. My two kids, Zoe and Isaiah were born 20 months apart, and when this baby is born, I'll have 3 kids under the age of 4. My daughter will be 4, my son will be 2 and this baby will be a newborn

:hi: of course it counts. Welcome. I'll add you to our front page when I'm not on my phone.

Ladies I feel :sick: again never been so happy :yipee: levels must be rising again. :dance:

That's awesome news!! My digital turned 3+ this morning. Just waiting to throw up again!

I'm due May 2 with my third. There's 20 months between my first two, and there will be a 28-month gap between my son and this baby; a 49-month gap between my daughter and this baby.

I'm due May 2 with my third. There's 20 months between my first two, and there will be a 28-month gap between my son and this baby; a 49-month gap between my daughter and this baby.

Ohh I put you as the 29th as it said in your signature, I shall change it to the 2nd May. My new due date is the 29th. We can get tips off you already then :winkwink: having 2 already :yipee:

I'm still in between due dates, the 29th of april and the 2nd of May. According to some websites it's the 29th, according to my LMP and luteal phase, my pregnancy wheel and my doctors office, it's May 2. I hang out in the May DDC. I'll have it confirmed on the 23rd of September. I'm looking forward to the challenge, 3 under 4.

Thanks JoJo I have moments were I think everything is going to be fine and moments when I think all this was too good to be true anyway. My husband is so pleased I feel sick bless him. Looking forward to speaking to the doctor tomorrow and begging for a rescan which won't cost me another £75 but we'll see.

How is everyone's weekend, I had my little art student come to me so I made some cash and had 2 hours doing something I love, teaching and art. So my day has gone pretty quickly really.

Ladies I feel :sick: again never been so happy :yipee: levels must be rising again. :dance:

yay!!!!!! In the nicest way possible I'm sooooo glad you feel rubbish!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I just find it really funny sometimes that we all feel happy even though we're feeling like rubbish. ;)

Speaking of feeling rubbish, I sooo need a break right now. However, little guy didn't want to go down for a nap and hubby is out again (family stuff). Dunno as to when he'll get home and if it's just before his baseball game, he'll just come home to change then be off again.

Ah well. What can ya do?

Hey and welcome Sophiec and Brandi! :wave:

Well, Christian's having a fit in his crib so I better go for now. Hope to catch up soon, ladies!

Take care of yourselves until then! :hugs:

Wooo for puking :) Hope you get a rescan sorted and remember that they saw all the right sorts of things at your scan, just a little behind where you thought you were. Honestly, how many times have we read about someone getting scanned at six weeks and seeing nothing, and then a rescan a week later finds the heartbeat and everything is fine. And the private scanners aren't nearly as good as NHS EPU ones, they don't do it as much early on.

True Aunty E, MIL phoned and she whooped when husband told her I felt sick. Bizarre isn't it, first I wanted to feel better now I'm desperate to feel sick :dohh: can't win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->