Xxx~~~ Mum's that will have 2 under 2 (or there abouts) come join us ~~~xxX

Pippin - I really hope your trip to the doctors is successful in the morning and that they at least do bloods or something to check that HCG is at the correct levels, etc, I can tell just how much that bit of reassurance will mean to you right now. It's so hard to try and be optimistic even though everything is pointing towards everything being fine, it's like in all other aspects of life we can be optimistic, but when it comes to pregnancy the pressimism is released!! Perhaps it's a coping mechanism? Oh gee why am I trying to understand these minds of hours - not possible!!!!

Elly - hope your little man settles soon, it's so hard to keep going throughout the day when all you want to do is sit down and take a breather!!

Thanks Jojo :friends:

Thinking positively :blush: and going back to buggies, have you seen the iCandy Peach Blossom? You're not allowed to buy it on line anywhere or display prices, just wondering if any of you knew how much it costs??? Looks very nice but assuming it's very very expensive.

It's all over.... I'm bleeding quite heavily :cry:

Not much to say hon. Cramps and clots so that's it in my eyes. Maybe they'll scan just to make sure it's all out but I doubt it, still going to see the doctor tomorrow. :(

If anyone wants to take over this thread let me know, I think they can transfer it :cry:

Oh Pippin i am so so sorry hunni,i wish i could give you a really big hug right now,but a virtual hug will have to do :( (((((((HUGS)))))))))
I have heard of lots of people who have had heavy bleeds and gone on to have a successful pregnancy and really hope thats the case for you
xx xx

Oh Pip. :cry:

Hoping against hope this is just one of those bleeds - I remember Whitelilly bleeding incredibly heavily and she has a perfectly health LO.

oh no pippin!!!:cry: praying for you. wait til you go in to see dr before you give up hope hunny!

Oh sweetie :hugs: :hugs: . I'm hoping along with everyone else that things will turn out ok. I'm sorry that all we can offer right now is virtual hugs but we're all thinking about you.

Pippin massive :hugs: I really hope the doctors will scan you.

We cant do much here other than offer hugs but we are all here for you.

Thanks ladies, so tired today :sleep: I expected to get up today and have a full on bleed but all I have had is a bit of brown when I wipe (sorry tmi) it is very scant on the loo paper :shrug:. I feel sick (but I think it's because I was crying so much yesterday and I'm tired) but I do have mild tummy ache. I hope this isn't going to drag out and I get to know one way or the other *sigh*

oh pippin my thoughts and love are with you xxx

Eldar how do you pronounce your daughters first name sorry to being a bit daft it looks beautiful and ive not seen it before

It's pronounced: A - O - Win

The first letter is pronounced like the é in café and the rest is as it reads.

grrrrrrrr annoyed! I just had a call from the midwife team at my hospital asking me if there is any chance I can go in for a repeat on my blood tests - in the next hour! They have cocked it up and forgot to label my bloods so they can't test it. I can't get in today as I don't drive and have an 8 month old daughter but they can only do the downs test up to 13+6 which is today.

They took my bloods on Friday after my second scan (never did tell that story on here, 1st scan was only a dating one and they hadn't booked me in for any tests at all, complained -what was the point of the scan if they are not going to check the baby is okay? - and got booked in the next day for a full scan and testing as they can only do the nuchal test up to 13+6 and I was 13+3 on Friday!)

Now I have to have more blood tests done in two weeks to have the downs test done. Just annoying mistakes, especially after have a scan booked that had to be repeated!

grrrr rant done, thank you for listening....

Well back from the doctors, he doesn't think I'm miscarrying as I'm not in enough pain and not bleeding now (just brown spotting)!!! I have to take tomorrow off and he's phoning 9am to get me a scan. I hope they can as it's really hard being off work as I'm a teacher but my husband just reminded me what's more important :dohh: I think I just have it in my head that it's over but I guess I have to wait a bit longer......

Pippin- I wonder if you had a blood clot or something in there which has come away?? I dont think they would've spotted it on the scan because it could have been coming away as they scanned you iykwim??
I DO think it sounds positive hun,when i had my chem preg the bleeding was constant,if you were miscarrying i really would've thought it would be constant bleeding and although it was red to begin with brown blood is old blood hun..
Will be keeping everything crossed for you sweets and really really hope its good news for you tommoz
xx xx

Oh sweetie, I really hope this isn't it for you! Fingers crossed for a sticky baby!

Well back from the doctors, he doesn't think I'm miscarrying as I'm not in enough pain and not bleeding now (just brown spotting)!!! I have to take tomorrow off and he's phoning 9am to get me a scan. I hope they can as it's really hard being off work as I'm a teacher but my husband just reminded me what's more important :dohh: I think I just have it in my head that it's over but I guess I have to wait a bit longer......

Oh Pippin :hugs: I have been thinking about you all day, popping on and checking for any updates - this is so much more positive than I was expecting, I really hope your scan goes ok tomorrow. As horrible and scary it is, sometimes bleeding can just happen without much of an explanation. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow and waiting patiently for any news. Your OH is right, your little bean and you are the most important thing right now :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->