Xxx~~~ Mum's that will have 2 under 2 (or there abouts) come join us ~~~xxX

I have my scan at 3:15, will know more then fingers crossed. Wish me luck.

Positive thoughts coming your way Pippin!

On another note, I had another blood draw at 1:00am...my levels were 77, 125...apparently high end of normal range for 6 week is around 56 000...I really hope I'm not about to be a single mom to 4 under 4.

Good luck Pippin! I will be waiting for the news. :hug:

Brandi - yikes! I can't imagine being a single mom to 4 under 4 :shock: Maybe you're just a bit ahead of where you think you are?

Hi ladies, this a perfect group for me to join mommies to two lol, last night I think I had my first freak out mentally............. even though this is planned. All these thoughts are racing through my head and I'm trying to see me having two babies under two running after Karissa and packing the other baby around lol.

I just realized oh works and I'll have TWO babies to care for ROLF..............

My due date would be may 18 :)

Pipin, wishing you tons of luck at your scan :)

So does anyone hope there anything different about this second pregnancy? I got extrem tiredness my first trimester, this time around I have Karissa so it doen't matter how i'm feeling I have to keep going...... With Karissa she was my first I was able to lay back and do mild exercising and enjoy myself.... this time I'm going to be running after a toddler!

Back from EPU, baby hasn't grown since Saturday, no heartbeat still. Not good so basically it's confirmed over. Waiting for one more week for final scan then we decided whether to go naturally or have a d&c. Not sure what I'm going to do. I'm ok about it, went knowing it anyway really based on the bleed and the fact it's 2 weeks behind. I did a lot of grieving at the weekend so I feel ok. Just don't want this to drag.

Will pop into see how you are all doing and I think we'll try again after Christmas so who knows I may still be in the club.

Lots of love to you all, you are fabulous and so supportive.

so sorry pippin, my heart goes out to you. have had two mc myself and its the most horrible thing i ever experienced. i have a daughter now that i wouldnt have had if those pregnancies would have worked out, and cant imagine life without her. maybe some day you will be holding your new little one thinking the same thing? your in my prayers hun:hugs:

Pippin I'm so very sorry for your loss, I was hoping and praying for a positive result, I'm so sad for you that you didn't get one. Life can be so cruel at times:hugs: xxxxx

Massive thanks ladies for all your support. I can't begin to tell you how bowled over I am by all your support on here.

Would someone like to take over the thread from me? Might be a bit painful coming back to just to add everyone and not myself, sorry if that sounds a bit selfish :blush: Duffy please don't take offence at that I shall add you now. Congrats on your pregnancy and sorry to say hi and bye in one swoop! xxxx

Pippin, oh sweetie I'm so sorry if you where next to me know I would wrap you up in a huge hug. *massive massive hugs* and if you ever need to talk vent I'm here for you okay, big hugs.

Pippin, I am so sorry for your loss. Online :hugs: and angel kisses to your LO :kiss: fly high LO!

Brandi - yikes! I can't imagine being a single mom to 4 under 4 :shock: Maybe you're just a bit ahead of where you think you are?

So sorry to hear of the news, Pippin. I hope you are able to come back soon.

NewWife...I don't think I'd be ahead. I know my cycles very well and I did artificial insemination. My hcg levels at 11 dpo were only 36, at 14 dpo were 282, and at 32 dpo, were 77 125. I have my ultrasound on September 23, so I'm hoping we just see one very healthy, very sticky little baby.

NewWife...I don't think I'd be ahead. I know my cycles very well and I did artificial insemination. My hcg levels at 11 dpo were only 36, at 14 dpo were 282, and at 32 dpo, were 77 125. I have my ultrasound on September 23, so I'm hoping we just see one very healthy, very sticky little baby.

Brandi I also had fast doubling rates, I would double every day and a half. At 28 dpo my levels were almost 29000. It was 21000 higher than expected (based on my earlier hcg). So for me too would have been very high by 32 dpo. My scan is tomorrow, so I am so excited to see one happy healthy little bean, and not two! That would make 6 under 9.....and 4 under 4 ( with the younger ones) for me too.

I am really crossing my fingers for one!

My OB appt is oct 6 and I'll get to see my lil darling :cloud9:

Pippin I am so sorry hun :( :hugs:

Am back from holiday :( it was pants! Got back last night towed back in recovery truck car was knackered :( pissed off! Lost caravan money till Saturday.... Gonna make most of our time off though and planned trips local each day....

Hope all you ladies are ok xx

Please can I join you???

I am 19+5 weeks pregnant and due on January 28th 2011. There should be a 19 month gap so I will also have 2 under 2!

Baby x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"