Xxx~~~ Mum's that will have 2 under 2 (or there abouts) come join us ~~~xxX

hi baby! i had 19 months between my girls. your in for some fun. the older one was just old enough to help out and she loved to. they are so close to each other now its adorable!

Hey everyone. I haven't been around for a while because my FIL died last wednesday night so we've been down in Norfolk for the last week. I haven't really got anything much to say; LO is still fine but the sickness is getting worse I feel awful all the time and have no energy. Arf just cries all day long at the moment and I feel so drained. It's been a really difficult week but I'm still lucky in so many ways so I'm not gonna complain too much. I have my wonderful little man and this LO on the way :cloud9: Hope everyone's ok, take care ladies. xx

mrsBandEgglet- maybe he is teething? my girls never had any problems with teething. i would just tone day notice they had another tooth. but my son didnt teeth til 10 mos old and it was rough on him. he was cranky all day long for weeks. sorry about your FIL:cry:

Hey everyone. I haven't been around for a while because my FIL died last wednesday night so we've been down in Norfolk for the last week. I haven't really got anything much to say; LO is still fine but the sickness is getting worse I feel awful all the time and have no energy. Arf just cries all day long at the moment and I feel so drained. It's been a really difficult week but I'm still lucky in so many ways so I'm not gonna complain too much. I have my wonderful little man and this LO on the way :cloud9: Hope everyone's ok, take care ladies. xx

Sorry to hear that hun :hugs:

Hello again all and welcome to the group, Baby.

MrsBandEgglet, I'm sorry for your loss. I hope you're feeling better soon though and that the sickness tapers off. As for Arf, like others I'm wondering if he's teething. My little guy had trouble sleeping last night (howled something fierce and took me a while to settle. I gave him a bit of medicine since he was in so much pain) and lo and behold, this morning we found a new tooth broke through.

Not much is going on over on this side of the fence. I broke the news to my boss and to my colleagues. They have been very supportive and in addition, my boss assured me that my team-mates will get the support they need once I'm gone. Last time they didn't and the poor guys got put through the ringer.

Pippin, I'm not too sure if you're reading this thread now or no so I'll send you a PM just to be sure. :hugs:

What else is going on in everyone's life? What are your plans for the weekend?

Shopping today again :wohoo: and cleaning :( boring! You?

I am viable next week :dance:

Hooray on being viable, jms! :dance:

For us, we went to a little mini fair celebrating the 2nd anniversary of a special playground opening. This playground is fully accessible for children of all ages. They also have a mini splash pad and some other things. Christian enjoyed it and fell asleep near the end. Mum and I walked him back to her place since it was such a lovely day.

Tomorrow I think it'll be just a day to take it easy (maybe get some housework done but we'll see).

Another tooth is trying to break through (both the one I mentioned earlier and this one are on either side of his front teeth). He's also got a really bad case of runny nose the poor dear.

Hey all, I reckon it is teething that's causing Arf to be such a grump lately. He has one front top one now and another is nudging through now. I'm back to work in five week arrrggghhh!!! :sad1: I know I'll only be there for like 6 months max but I'm dreading it. I hope I feel better by then cos right now I just feel crap all day. I'm going back 23 hours a week but when I go back next time I won't be able to do as much. Now awaiting Arf's nursery place to come up but getting a bit anxious because I've heard naff all from them :roll:
What vitamins are people taking? I take pregnacare but I was wondering if I could take anything else because I can't eat fruit at the moment. I haven't touched any in a couple of weeks now and I just can't face it :sick: I have such a lack of energy though, I feel like I'm really lagging. Also, I really fancy some spinach on my salad, am I right it has a high iron content? Should we not really eat too much of this? Booking in appointment on Tuesday but not much going on other than that. My hubby is back to work on Tuesday after been off for bereavement and so it'll be back to just me and Arf . . . and my overwhelming exhaustion of course :? Hope everyone's had a great weekend, take care. Woohoo for impending viability JMS :happydance: xx

oh just seen this add me, I am due 16 of nov and there will be a 22 month old age gap between mine.

Can I ask, anyone using cloth nappies? Or actually anyone noticed teething wee absolutely stinks? :shock: :sick:

Hi ladies, Wobbles just confirmed she's transferring this thread to Elly75. Thanks to everyone who offered. Sorry just can't face adding new pregnancies.

Still no bleeding so it looks likely we'll book a D&C after wed scan.

Love to you all. Sorry not reading any posts in here I'm having a bad ay :cry: hope everyone is ok. xxxx

Pip :hug:

We use terries - teething results in foul diarrhoea sometimes, but her poos just smell now anyway. I have noticed it's worse in disposables though. She was at my sister's last night and is in a sposie now and I can smell the poo from the other side of the room. Best go sort that out!

We have been through the foul toxic poohs :sick: and that created wash after wash after wash but now it seems like Caine has ammonia burn/rash at the front and his wee stinks foul of ammonia :shrug:

Welcome, Dragonfly! :wave:

Pippin :hugs:

JMS, as for the diapers, we use cloth and I think I remember there's a way to deal with the ammonia type smell if it's on the diapers. Let me see if I can dig out the 'users guide' I got with our diaper package (I'll ask hubby too if he can remember).

Edit: Added Baby and Dragonfly to first page.

Can I ask, anyone using cloth nappies? Or actually anyone noticed teething wee absolutely stinks? :shock: :sick:

Wee is stronger ive noticed while teething im having to change the cloth nappies more often.

my due date is tomorrow and i have a 12 month old, im soooo worried how im gonna cope !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->