Xxx~~~ Mum's that will have 2 under 2 (or there abouts) come join us ~~~xxX

Lovescrisps, welcome and happy birthday to your little one.

Oh wow! Due tomorrow? How are you feeling/holding up?

It's funny sometimes. We often don't think we'll be able to cope or manage but we find the strength and courage from somewhere! We're all stronger than what we give ourselves credit for.

going from my LMP it says i am due on the 28th March :) my LO will be 19months when Baby is born xx

Can you get any more liquid into him? We took to using a ton of sudocrem when she had toxic poos, and at one point covered her in vaseline. We've never had a problem with ammonia smelling nappies, but I wash with biological, and every so often I boil wash them (like every three months, not often). We're having trouble with a hellish nappy rash at the moment, and we think that she's actually allergic to her baby wipes, so we've changed brand. We also find that bepanthen is better on scalded botties than sudocrem, and that sometimes it's worth shoving a booster in at night to help absorb wee. And there's nothing wrong with a day or two in sposies to try and dry it out.

Morning ladies tired this morning got the babe in her play pin and have lots to do today :) Welcome new ladies too!

Lovescrisps - good luck! :hugs:

Elly and Fraggles thanks xx

Congrats Danielle! Thanks Aunty E.

I will try with more fluids and am gonna do another strip wash with the nappies today. It doesnt stink so much in disposables but the chemicals hide it :) also I agree pooh stinks less in cloth. Have let him had nappy free time most of day so had lots of wee wees on the floor :dohh:

Been swimming and had a lovely dinner :cloud9:

Back to work tomorrow tho after 2 weeks off, dreading it! Cant wait to finish!

hi guys can i join had my dd in feb this year next one ue march 10 2011 gap 12 months 2 weeks or 54 weeks lol

Lovescrisps, welcome and happy birthday to your little one.

Oh wow! Due tomorrow? How are you feeling/holding up?

It's funny sometimes. We often don't think we'll be able to cope or manage but we find the strength and courage from somewhere! We're all stronger than what we give ourselves credit for.

finding it a little hard this last month or so , little one is walking and into everything so i dont get chance to sit down and rest much lol. hoping not to go tooo overdue, although i havent packed my hospital bag yet so i guess i should get more organised. been at hospital nearly everyday this last week keeping eye on blood pressure cos its gone quite high last week.

Hope it all goes ok hun! And get that bag packed :D :hugs: xx

Have to agree with JMS on that one (getting the bag packed), Lovescrisps.

OH was a sweetheart today and took little guy out for a drive for a few hours. That allowed me to get some housework done plus some laundry. Plus, as a bonus, he brought home some fresh cobs of corn from one of the local farms. :)

Welcome, 2nd time! :wave:

I am so flustered this afternoon ):

First Karissa didn't take her nap we had to leave to my mom office after to the clinic to get my pregnancy blood test done/state medical. she still didn't nap got her home in her crib a hour later she still fighting and my day just got worse.............

I ordered her halloween witch costume via online and its beautiful but they sent it to me INFANT size and they almost wouldn't send out the correct size my mom had to argue with them over the phone grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Also the witch costume doesn't have lawyers under it so I'm going to have to get her a some warm for under it GRRRRRR just not my day I hate things be out of sorts sends me in a tail spend and I worry to no end about!

Duffy, I hope things get better for you.

Oh! JMS, regarding the smell from cloth diapers, I did find the following information from the manufacturer of our cloth diapers. I hope it helps.

https://www.bummis.com/ca/en/detergent-residue.php

Thanks hon I'll feel better when I get the right size in the mail soon this is totally the LAST time I order her Halloween costume online grrrrrr. Goodnight ladies I'm off to catch up on some new shows coming on TV tonight.

I need to find a way to get more energy. By the time 9 pm rolls around, I'm dead tired and there's still things to be done (diapers to be washed, things to get ready for tomorrow).

Are you feeling more tired now a days with being pregnant and trying to keep up with your little one? How do you cope?

Hi Ladies, I haven't been in here for a couple of weeks so I'm sorry I am a bit out of the loop :( welcome to all the ladies who have joined in the last couple of weeks! :wave: This group is growing and growing!!! Nice to know we'll have somewhere to come when we have our babies (that's a lot sooner for some than others I see!!) and we want to pull out every hair on our heads individually!! !

Well, reason I've not been on as much is that we've had a lot on. Sam has been having his fittings for his prosthetic leg... Pic here...

prosthetic leg 1.jpg prosthetic leg 2.jpg

I cried when I saw him in it, was such a special moment for us :cloud9: Can't wait until it's finished and we can get it home so he can learn to walk, that will be an amazing day :happydance:

We've also been told that his colostomy will be reversed in the next 6-8 weeks so we're having to do a few preparations to prepare the inactive part of his bowel to handle poo - I won't bore you all with the details, but it is involving us being covered in poo pretty much on a daily basis so needless to say we'll be glad when the 8 weeks is up and we can finally get Sam's last operation for a few years over and behind us all.

On a happy-current baby-related point, I can feel my LO moving now for sure, have for the last couple of weeks really, but definitely feeling flutters, shuffles and actually a few gentle kicks last night too!! Anyone else?

How's everyone feeling? I still have nausea :growlmad: and feel tired, it was well and truly behind me at this stage with Sam! Anyone else feel diffrerent this time around and if so does anyone else buy in to the fact that if preg feels different it's likely to be different gender? I'm a bit skeptical and just think every pregnancy is different!

I need to find a way to get more energy. By the time 9 pm rolls around, I'm dead tired and there's still things to be done (diapers to be washed, things to get ready for tomorrow).

Are you feeling more tired now a days with being pregnant and trying to keep up with your little one? How do you cope?

Hey hun, I'm totally with you! it's really hard to find the energy at times isn't it - the only way I get things done really is when my OH gets home and we've had our tea, he baths Sam while I blitz the house downstairs so it's all nice and clean and tidy, then I put Sam to bed about 8 and then can do absolutely nothing for the rest of the night!

Aww bless him, your little boy is gorgeous jojo! And hope the next few weeks and his op go okay for you all!
Well i know the feeling of being exhausted! K's dad and babys dad is 300miles away so we only see him every 10 days, im exhausted pretty much all the time and i have MS with this pregnancy, with the last i had none! Im not sure about the 'gender' thing, but this time we aint finding out, i don want anymore kids so i want this to be our surprise, i cant believe im going to be preg on my 22nd bday! i couldnt drink on my 21st cos i was BF! not good! xx ohhh and im a Bridesmaid for my lil brothers wedding in november so hopefully the dress fits!! x

Look at his little leg! Is he ok with it? Hurray for colostomy reversal as well!! A few of my friends have bags (oddly, I have more than the average number of friends with ulcerating colitis and crohns) and one who had it reversed - I think it's probably easier when you know what's happening, so you must be having a tough time of it. :hug:

I felt newbaby move on the tube last night - I've felt flutters before, but this was a definite little popping kick :) We find out in a week what this one is, I think girl from the 12 week scan, but I've had different symptoms this time, and heartburn quite badly already, and I dreamt about a boy last night so we'll see...

I really cant be arsed to cook tonight! Mmmmm chinese or chippy? :shrug: :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->