Xxx~~~ Mum's that will have 2 under 2 (or there abouts) come join us ~~~xxX

Seri can you give me lessons I bet your brillant with your parenting skills by now? LOL. Just put the babe down at four pm she fighting this nap no idea what is going on with her???

Welcome Twiglet, Sam9kids! I'll update the front page once I get home from work. :wave:

Just woke up and feel like I need more sleep but meh.

Duffy, I'm sorry she's not settling for her afternoon nap. :(

Christian's standing very well now and using almost anything for leverage. In addition, he pushed around his toy truck while standing up thus taking a few steps! :dance:

After he did it, I clapped and said I was very proud of him. He bum shuffled over, wanted a hug then went back to the truck to try again.

Edit: Twiglet, I posted up your information now. Sam9kids, could you let me know the age gap between the three children under 2 please?

Sorry for the delay, ladies.

Hey Twiglet, hey Sam, I was gonna suggest you join here, you should be like the patron saint of 2 under 2 mummies lol. Hope everyone's ok? Arf and I had a wonderful day yesterday when we went to see Jox and her beautiful new rainbow baby Leo :cloud9: We had such a lovely day and I think Arf is gonna be a fab big brother; I can't wait to have another baby around. He's been much better the last few days which has been a relief because I felt like the sickness was getting a little better only for it to return full throttle :dohh: I reeeeeally am looking foward to first tri been done and dusted with. Hope everyone has a great weekend, take care. xx

I lost the baby yesterday, I started bleeding around two in the afternoon by six it was determined as a miscarriage. Pasting this on the three threads I go to in pregnancy, sorry ladies.

I'm gutted and sad and I cannot believe I had a miscarriage never saw myself for having one.

oh no duffy! im sooo sorry hun. :cry: your in my thoughts and prayers

i had my little girl Layla on 15th september, she weighed 8lb 3oz . Olivia is definatley trying to show her whos boss, a few pokes in the eyes and things but sure it will calm down soon. there is 12 months 3 weeks between them .

Congrats, Lovescrisps! Was thinking about you yesterday and wondered if there was any news.

I'll update the main page accordingly.

How are you finding things otherwise so far?

Duffy - :hugs: I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs:

Lovescrisps - congrats on your new arrival!

For anyone who wants to participate, I have a poll posted in the Third Tri section for people to guess what I'm having. Thought it would be fun to pass some time.Team yellow

Thanks!

So sorry Duffy :hugs:

Everyone ok? I had no internet for 3 days arrrggghhhhh! Caine is ill and puked all over our bed :(

Ugh. I hope Caine is feeling better soon, JMS.

We're doing alright for the most part. Phased out the formula this weekend so now he's on milk only (yay). Also did a bit of shopping at a store that had a 20% off sale. Got a new sippy cup for Christian and a new diaper bag (other one was hard for me to lug around and is falling apart in some places). This new one is a backpack type and feels so much better lugging it around.

Hi Elly! Thanks :D

I need to get a new nappy bag, need recommendations for a big/double one for when I have 2 in nappies :D

UGH. I just had a terrible experience with Emma in a restaurant (meeting with 2 other moms from here) and although it was lovely to see them again, Emma was driving me NUTS. She was so high maintenance and made it impossible to relax and enjoy myself.

So now my panic is returning ... how the hell am I going to manage with two kids??? :shock:

things are rather hectic, Olivia seems to have turned into a jealous little madam, will only let me hold/feed/dress her etc. if i hold Layla she screams until i put her down . she is getting slightly better in that she will stroke the baby rather than poking her eyes out every 2 mins! very hard work but loving every minute.

congrats lovescrisps!

jms895- sorry he is so ill

my 9 month old popped out a tooth yesterday,so he is teething pretty good now. have my hands full!

Thenewwife - I know exactly what you mean! Caine always performs well when I am out for lunch :dohh: does a fantastic tantrum now!

Had another crap night but seems better this morning. Why are kids always so much 'iller' in the night? :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->