Xxx~~~ Mum's that will have 2 under 2 (or there abouts) come join us ~~~xxX

im due 8th feb and i'll have a 20.5 month gap lol my DD Was born 27th May xx

Hi Elly! Thanks :D

I need to get a new nappy bag, need recommendations for a big/double one for when I have 2 in nappies :D

Yes, please, if anyone has reccomendations, other than a large hockey or sports bag, please tell us. 32 weeks from now, I'll have 3 (or 4) in diapers.

Bessi, welcome to the group!

As for diaper bags, this is the one we purchased:

https://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=3689109

I don't know how it'd handle 3 kids let alone 4 in diapers at the same time though.

Hey Ladies,
Sorry i havent been on for a while,been a bit hectic here,had my early gender scan and its a GIRL..Cant quite believe it though lol,so gonna wait for 20 week scan to clarify..:)
About changing bags,i thought of this the other day and posted in baby,had quite a few replies,may be worth you checking out the thread,not sure how to link to it,but if you go to my statistics you'll find it there :)
Saffron has just discovered she can climb and its crazy!! Yesterday morning she couldnt climb and yesterday afternoon she could!! How did that happen so quick lol!!
Hope everyones ok?
xx xx

Ooohhh Elly,just realised i'm not on the front page,could you put me down please for 14th feb
Ta
xx xx

Aww 14th Feb, lovely due date :)

Ahh isnt amazing how once they learn to climb thats it! Eyes are needed in the back and the side of the head :haha:

Bessi, welcome to the group!

As for diaper bags, this is the one we purchased:

https://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=3689109

I don't know how it'd handle 3 kids let alone 4 in diapers at the same time though.

Thankfully my oldest two are in the same size diapers. They're 20 months apart, my younger one weighs more than my older one, and they're in the same size. The day my oldest potty trains will be a miracle, and I really hope that day comes before Pampers runs out of sizes big enough for her. She's on size 4 now, but I dread having to buy the bigger diapers for special needs children. Apparently those can get expensive.

Congrats on your pink bump danni and welcome bessii :hi: Not much going on with me, still feel incredibly sick and still got moaning about it off to a fine art! :haha: Hubby has decided he wants to find out the sex but I reeeeeally don't want to this time. My little man has been sooo wonderful the last few days, an absolute little darling :cloud9: He's been so happy and giggly, it's been such a pleasure being with him and I'm gushing now, I think it's my hormones :blush: Hope everyone's ok? Anybody been considering the birth lately? I've always maintained that I'd like a water birth but because I'm consultant-led, apparently I won't be able to, hopefully that won't be the case :shrug: xx

Evening, ladies! :wave:

Danni, I've included your name on the list. I apologize that it wasn't on there sooner. :blush: Could you please let me know the age gap when you have a spare moment? I'll add that too.

Overall, feeling ok. Christian is learning how to climb as well (made it up one stair before I stopped him. I was afraid he'd fall and bang his noggin). He also started pushing around a chair this morning and hubby managed to videotape it! :dance:

Evening ladies :D

Hope you all have a lovely weekend x

Hey ladies, I hope you have a lovely weekend!

Hubby has baseball most of the weekend (it's their play-offs) so he'll be busy. Christian and I will have fun on our own (apparently Mom wants to get together for a little bit too which will be nice).

I had my 18 week ultrasound and it seems that little one is quite active and moving around. I'm not feeling all that they're doing but probably will more in time. Annnd...we found out we're having a girl! :cloud9: Both hubby and I are happy about that.

Well, looks like this weekend will show me whether my yellow bump is blue or pink :happydance:

So I had my first official ultrasound on Thursday. Thankfully, there was only one baby in there, and the baby measured a week ahead. He/she has a strong, healthy heartbeat. They moved my due date from May 2 to April 27th though, but I won't complain about being pregnant for one less week, lol.

I'm so excited now!! This is actually becoming real. I'm about to be a single mom to 3 under 4.

Thanks ladies! We're keeping the gender thing under wraps for now. :)

Silver_penny, wishing you a smooth and stress-free delivery! Keeping you and the little one in my thoughts. :hugs:

Brandi, woohoo that's awesome news! I'll update the front page accordingly. :)

This weekend so far has been a bit on the busy side. We went to a little festival in town and Christian loved seeing the animals (they had a cow, sheep, goats, ducks, chickens and ponies). There was someone making balloon animals and gave him a little ladybug that he attached to the stroller.

We had to retire 'Goodnight Moon' from our book collection. Somehow, Christian managed to rip off the front cover and at least one page (it was a hard board book too).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->