Xxx~~~ Mum's that will have 2 under 2 (or there abouts) come join us ~~~xxX

Hi ladies, Just checking in on you all. Feeling a little less raw and precious now it's all over. Congratulations on the pink bump Elly :yipee: great news.

As for me, well I had my negative test, all clear, day before yesterday and now it looks like I'm starting to ovulate already :shock: guess my body is finally playing ball with me. We're leaving it one cycle to get over the erpc and trying again in November so fingers crossed I may see you again in here some time soonish.

Thinking of you all. xxxx

Nice to hear from you Pippin, glad to hear you body is playing ball and hopefully see you back in here soon.

All the best, dont forget to pop in now and then even if its just to say hello. Let us know how you are doing.

Hi ladies, I know there's lots of you already but can I join? I'm due 25th of May and quite frankly I'm pooing my pants lol. James will be 15 months then! We were trying, but didn't expect it to happen quite so quickly! Xx

Hi ladies, I know there's lots of you already but can I join? I'm due 25th of May and quite frankly I'm pooing my pants lol. James will be 15 months then! We were trying, but didn't expect it to happen quite so quickly! Xx

Hi and Welcome. We are in the same boat as you, our daughter will be 15 months old when this little one arrives in January. We werent trying as such we were letting nature do its own thing. 2 months after we stopped using protection we found out we were pregnant. You'll be fine honestly. Theres quite a few of us with the same age gap if not shorter.

Nice to hear from you Pippin, hope your ok xx

I am 26 weeks today ladies :shock:

Hi and Welcome. We are in the same boat as you, our daughter will be 15 months old when this little one arrives in January. We werent trying as such we were letting nature do its own thing. 2 months after we stopped using protection we found out we were pregnant. You'll be fine honestly. Theres quite a few of us with the same age gap if not shorter.

Thanks! Well were the same, not actively charting or anything but more just if it happens it happens, and well it happened a lot sooner than I thought lol!

Welcome PinkClaire!! Don't worry, it might be a little difficult in the beginning, but having two under two is so much fun. They start to become the best of friends, really. It's so great. My first two are 20 months apart and my youngest and this baby will be 28-ish months apart. I'll have 3 under 4...wonder what kind of chaos I'm getting into, lol.

Thanks! Lol your really glutton for punishment!

That's the main reason why I wanted another so soon so they would be close and good friends, I hope it works out like that!
My hubby is a kinda only child, there's 20 years between him and his siblings and he said he really didn't want that for James x

My two kids' dad is like that too. His youngest brother (from his dad) is 9 years older than him, and his youngest sister (from his mom) is 14 years older than him. His oldest sister is in her late 50's and he just turned 30.

The poor children, their grandmother is older than their great-grandmother, and their aunts are older than their other grandmother.

Well, ladies, I had a beautiful baby boy on Sunday Sept 26 and am just a proud proud mommy of two boys under 1 1/2 years:dance: There is 15 months and 6 days between them. So the craziness begins....

Here's a link to my birth story: link

Well, ladies, I had a beautiful baby boy on Sunday Sept 26 and am just a proud proud mommy of two boys under 1 1/2 years:dance: There is 15 months and 6 days between them. So the craziness begins....

Congratulations on the birth of your little boy :)

congratulations! xx

Congrats on the baby boy, silver_penny! I'll update the front page.

pinkclaire, welcome to the group! :wave: I've added your information to the front page.

Pippin, it is good to see you again hun. :hugs: Wishing a lot of good things your way!

Sorry I haven't been posting here for the past few days. We've been running ourselves ragged here and trying to catch up on a bit of sleep while we can. Barring any issues, hoping to come in here a bit more often!

Thinking of you lovely ladies and hope you have a wonderful weekend! :hugs:

Edit: Typo on Pinkclaire's name. :blush:

Congratulations hun! Hope its not complete madness for you :rofl:

Hope everyone is well?

I just had yummy fajitas mmmmm Caine loves em too :D

Congrats silver penny! Let us know how your getting on!

Elly, it's pinkclaire :blush:

congrats silver penny!!!!!!! yay!!!!!!!

and welcome pinkclaire! mine will be about 15 mos apart as well. i guess only time will tell what we are in for:winkwink:

I know its nothing to do with this pregnany but I have got to share this with you ladies. I am so proud and excited right now, a right little proud mummy moment :D Our little girl who is 11 months old took her 1st unaided steps tonight :happydance:. Not once but 7 times in all. She looked so proud with herself, and kept showing us how clever she was.

Hope everyone is ok and enjoying their pregnancies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->