Xxx~~~ Mum's that will have 2 under 2 (or there abouts) come join us ~~~xxX

how adorable mum2be2011!!! its so cute to see them take those first wobbly steps

aww how cute! James is trying so hard to walk, I think my xmas he will be, I'm hoping longer lol xx

just as i thought things was getting easier with 2 little ones Olivia has bit Laylas leg! you can see all 9 teeth marks from all of olivias teeth. i thought she was kissing her leg :(

Oh dear. I hope she finds something else instead to sink her teeth into. :(

I'm hoping my little guy will walk a bit more soon. He's pushing around a chair and walking around furniture. I dunno but he prefers crawling a lot more and I'm wondering if I'm pushing him enough.

Elly, try letting him hold your finger or hand and let yourself be his assistance. Kids usually begin to take off shortly after that.

Elly he will do it when you least expect it xx

hi ladies!
just found out we are having a boy!!!!

we are so excited to be having another boy in our family, we feel so blessed

hope you ladies are all having a wonderful week

Woohoo! Congrats blessedmomma! :D

Ladies, thank you for the advice. I'll give it a try.

i wouldnt worry too much elly. they all are their own little people and do things at their own pace. just like you are like no other, neither is your little one. i had one walking at 9 mos and one who didnt walk til 15 mos. did the same things with both of them, they just develop different skills at different times ya know

Hoping everyone is having a lovely weekend!

We travelled to see my family a little ways out from town. Everyone had a lot of fun and lots of good food for Thanksgiving. The little guy didn't want to be away from me for too long but was entertained by my uncle (who tickled him a lot) and one of my aunts (who got his attention by playing some peek-a-boo games).

Tomorrow we're heading out for a drive to view some of the fall colours.

hi ladies, how are you all lately???

hope everyone is enjoying their pregnancies and babies! :cloud9:

Things are going alright on this front but could use a bit more sleep.

I'm feeling nudges every so often but moreso when I'm hungry. This time around, I'm feeling more hungry than before. It can be a bit irritating.

Little guy is starting to walk when someone holds his hand but is fussing a bit as he's trying to be lazy. He's also climbing up stairs (pseudo climbing and crawling mix). He was very proud of himself and wanted to explore all the bedrooms. It made me realize I have to dust and sweep a lot more. :dohh:

How are you doing? :)

lol elly! i know what you mean. just found out my 10 month old has allergies, so realizing i havent dusted since i was pg with him and really need to get it done...

and same as you not sleeping much lately, boo

Yep same as you ladies, feel exhausted pretty much all the time! Xx

Me too!! Needing to get up in night now too as baby is low and bladder always feels full :dohh: feeling rather big and fat now too all of a suddenx

:wave: Can join??? :D

I have Otter who was born July 20th 2009 and DK who was born August 20 2010. They are exactly 13 months apart. :shock: They will be 15 and 2 months next week. They tandem nurse and are getting along well so far. But this is craziness!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->