Xxx~~~ Mum's that will have 2 under 2 (or there abouts) come join us ~~~xxX

jojo- im with ya! my 11 mo old has been doing the same thing with sleep. he wants to nap every 1-2 hrs during the day but only sleeps about 30 mins if i let him nap that often. so have to keep him up very cranky and clingy all the while. not sleeping good at night either:nope: very much trying to revert back to sleeping like a newborn :dohh:

it started when he was teething. then he got the rotavirus and was really sick. now he has a cold and is so stuffy and runny, im sure achy too, that he still isnt sleeping well. on top of that he is STILL teething and he likes to grow his teeth two at a time so its extra rough for him. between getting over being sick myself, taking care of sick hubby, sick 3 yr old, and sick/teething infant, being 6 months pregnant..... im exhausted!:sleep:

thank God my girls havent gotten sick! hope i didnt speak too soon on that!!!i have no energy left for them to catch anything:grr:

Found out this afternoon, I am team :pink:

Here is Miss Anberlin Olivia Blaire

Attachments

• scan0001.jpg
    scan0001.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 2
Congrats!

My nearly 10 month old is doing the same thing, do you think its the cold weather? x

Congrats, Brandi!
Our little guy has done the same thing to a degree (night waking when normally sleeping through). However with him, he's starting to throw tantrums which can be exhausting and tends to throw things.

Hope you're feeling better soon Elly.

Aww poor Sam, hope the tooth breaks through soon, bless him.

Blessedmomma no wonder you're exhausted! Look after yourself and hope all the poorly people get well soon.

Congratulations Brandi!

Everything went fine with my scan today, I'm 12+6, due 11th June :happydance:

yay for good scan vickie!!!

i was due june 10th with my 3 year old. he had to be induced on june 21st!!! hope that doesnt happen to you, it was so hot. i was miserable 9 months pregnant during the summer. thought that pregnancy would never end, lol!

Oh no, I can only imagine how awful that must have been for you! Good job they're worth the wait huh?
Evie's EDD was 12th June but I was induced early and she arrived 30th May. I know it might be a case of the grass being greener but think I'd rather go over and have a spontaneous labour than have another early induction!

Found out this afternoon, I am team :pink:

Here is Miss Anberlin Olivia Blaire

Congratulations hon :yipee: :pink:

lmao !!! i must be the only one that had this second pregnany planned

hahahahahahaha! This one was planned like a military operation, and I think a lot of the others were too ;)

:rofl: Same here. The one I lost was unplanned but this one definitely wasn't :rofl: just lucky it happened first time.

Everything went fine with my scan today, I'm 12+6, due 11th June :happydance:

Fabulous hon :thumbup:

Glad to hear the scan went well Vickie :thumbup:

I'm another one for who number 2 was very much planned (came off the pill mid September, hoping for a summer 2011 baby :D )

I am also with those of you having a bit of a nightmare with toddlers and sleep (or rather- lack of it!) the only way Toby will sleep during the night at the minute seems to be lying across one of us, and even then, if we move just a fraction of an inch to adjust ourselves/make ourselves more comfortable/scratch our noses etc that's it- he is wide awake and ANGRY! :dohh:

I'm no longer having HCG levels taken every 48 hours since two scans have pretty much ruled out the possibility of a hidden ectopic, so just awaiting our re-scan on Tuesday morning to find out what is going on in there. The Dr in EPU i spoke with most recently was perfectly nice but quite negative and seemed to want to prepare me for the worst (i.e. miscarrying both) but did admit that if one of the twins is a 'failing pregnancy' while the other one is progressing it would explain my rising but not doubling HCG...so i guess we'll see :huh:

Keeping everything crossed for you rebaby. I had a bleed with Evie and was told "expect the worse but hope for the best." It was the longest 2 weeks of my entire life waiting for the re-scan. I'm hoping for a happy outcome for you x

rebaby- i hope everything turns out ok. i had a bleed when i was pregnant with my 3 year old. i didnt even know i was pregnant at the time and it was bad enough i thought it was af. found out later it was implantation bleeding. with this pregnancy i had spotting for a few weeks. they did hcg and finally scans. found out i had a bleed at the implantation site. they told me it was fairly common and i would probably bleed some out and absorb the rest. at my later scans it was all gone. i looked it up online and it said as long as it was gone before 2nd and 3rd tri it wasnt an issue. i think it was called a subchorionic hematoma. ??? probably spelled that wrong.

anyways, my hcg levels were very high and were tripling. they thought i had twins too but it was just one. i found out that each pregnancy is so different that they really cant compare. the rate of change varies so widely that they cant say whats normal for each woman or each pregnancy for that matter. so try to remain positive no matter what your told! :hugs:

Been a while since I posted, im exhausted trying to chase around after a 13 month old and being ready to pop. Sleeping here seems non existent too. Being a single pregnant mummy to an active child is wearing me out somewhat.

Rebaby I had a suspected ectopic and slow rising levels but here I am 35 weeks pregnant. Will keep everything crossed for you.

I have some questions that those of you who are further on can hopefully answer :flower:
Did your boobs start leaking sooner this time around?
Those of you planning to BF do you worry how you'll manage to pacify the older child whilst the newborn is nursing? I never BF Evie but want to try it this time but everybody keeps telling me how time consuming it is :shrug:

I have some questions that those of you who are further on can hopefully answer :flower:
Did your boobs start leaking sooner this time around?

Mine haven't started leaking at all and I am 39 weeks tomorrow.

vickie83 said:
Those of you planning to BF do you worry how you'll manage to pacify the older child whilst the newborn is nursing? I never BF Evie but want to try it this time but everybody keeps telling me how time consuming it is :shrug:

Yes! I worry about it all the time!! Unfortunately I have no solution for it yet. :dohh: Emma nursed for 45 minutes at a time ... so I have no idea what I will do with her while the baby is nursing, if she goes for marathon sessions like that. I suppose we'll sort it all out in the next week or two though.

mine arent leaking. but did start early with a couple of my pregnancies. dont have a clue what makes them start early???

i am not able to BF but i do rock and bottle feed my babies. they are never laid down with a bottle propped up. so i do think about how this is all gonna work out. all my other ones were off the bottle by the next baby. my 11 month old of course is too young still and sometimes he rocks and eats for an hour to an hour and a half!!! have no idea how its gonna work out rocking and feeding a newborn every two hours along with all of this??:shrug: let me know if you come up with any wonderful ideas, lol!

Good luck NewWife I'll be waiting to hear how you work it!
Melissa we still do the same with Evie. She still naps on me too so I really need to get her used to lying down to nap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->