Xxx~~~ Mum's that will have 2 under 2 (or there abouts) come join us ~~~xxX

Sorry to hear that, Rebaby :( I agree with the nurse though and will keep you in my thoughts! I've miscarried so I know how devastating that is. :(

Welcome mummy to be! :wave: Just watch me make all of the mistakes first and you'll be fine. :rofl:

Rebaby, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you hun and hopefully you'll get some good news soon. :hugs:

Welcome mummy to be! :wave:

:hi: mummy to be

Off to find out if its section or vbac today.

TNW hope she doesn't keep you waiting too long!
Sorry to hear that Rebaby, keeping everything crossed for you.
Welcome mummy to be, congratulations!
Hope your appointment went OK Fraggles.
Hi to everyone else.
I've been busy finishing the last of my Christmas shopping and getting everything wrapped. I'm so excited about Evie's First Christmas, though I know she won't be at all bothered lol x

Hello ladies.
How are you all? I have just seen this thread...

I have a 19 month old at the moment (Layla) and i am currently 31 weeks pregnant with a boy... i am terrified about having 2 under 2!!! Please tell me that everything is going to be ok lol........ i am super nervous about everything....

:hi: welcome. I'm worried to but I we'll be fine. :thumbup: not long for you now, very exciting. I think you're daughter will be the same age as my son when this one is born so you'll have to give me tips! :winkwink:

Hi ladies

Rebaby - I hope this week doesn't drag too much for you hun and that you have some good news at the end of it :hugs:

With regards to boob leakage; I had some at 24 weeks, but I think it was brought on by leaving Sam for the first time at the hospital with his dad to get a night's sleep at home (I've never left him after his operations before) & I hated it, was crying and just miserable for the night... think it kinda stimulated things in my boobies a little!! Hehe. And yeah definitely earlier than last time, I think with Sam it was about 34 weeks before anything came out.

Had a growth scan today (Sam was only tiny so they're just checking this one is ok) and everything is fine! Little one is breech though, plenty of time for that to change though!

Hope everyone is doing ok and not being driven too mad by grumpy/teething/active/non-sleeping toddlers!!!

So sorry rebaby :hugs:

AFM - i had my scan yday and all is good! Hb seen and my dates are spot on :yipee:

Just noticed your ticker Pippin. Good luck for your scan tomorrow. Hope everything goes ok and you get to see a nice, strong healthy heartbeat :)

Rebaby - sorry your scan didnt give you any clearer answers. Hopefully scan next week will show more, fingers crossed for you. Hope this week doesnt drag for you. Will be thinking of you. :hugs:

Samzi, that's wonderful news! :dance:

Fraggles, I hope the appointment went well hun :)

Morning all

Section to be booked will be possibly before New Year but im hoping for after

Good luck for your scan Pippin

So sorry rebaby :hugs:

AFM - i had my scan yday and all is good! Hb seen and my dates are spot on :yipee:

Fab news hon, congratulations.

I feel so sick today and last night was horrendous. I wish I could just be sick and get it over with! At least it's a good sign though.

How many of you showed really early? It's getting a bit obvious now :wacko: I'm having trouble hiding it but I could just be paranoid!

7PM tonight is crunch time, I'll update when I get back.

I dont think I propally showed until 16 weeks.I think thats when I realised my bump was making an attempt to escape my normal jeans. I showed much fast last time.

Aw :( worried mommies on this thread. I really hope everything works out for you Rebaby. I've been very lucky with both my early scans, there was an obvious baby with an obvious heartbeat, so I got reassured very quickly. Mind you, I could find this one's heartbeat by ten weeks, so that helped too ;) Loving this whole anterior placenta :)

Having the cr*p kicked out of me again by Teddy, the reassurance is lovely, and he's not quite big enough to actually hurt me yet, apart from the odd kick in the cervix, which is a bit uncomfortable. He rolls a lot though, especially at night.

OH and I BD'd for the first time in a while a couple of nights ago, OH was really nervous about the bump, which was odd as last time we carried on merrily shagging until the day before Mog was born, with no real attempt at accomodating the bump, it didn't seem to get in the way. This time, I feel bigger, and the bump goes hard a lot more often, which makes it more obvious, and it is more tricky. Odd how things can be completely different in two pregnancies. Heartburn makes it a bit tricky too, as lying down can make me feel a bit sick, not good when you're trying to create an atmosphere ;) so anyway, we worked it out and it was fun, but I suspect we won't be having a third tri libido resurrection like last time. Oh well. Plenty of time for that after the baby.

Well........WE HAVE LIFE!!!!! Measured ahead at 8 weeks, baby had lovely strong HB seen and heard, so relieved I almost broke out sobbing on the table. Started off with an external but I hadn't drunk enough so we did an internal and had a good look around. Came from the right ovary, said it was all very healthy in there and nothing to worry about. Gave me a little picture too so I'm over the moon!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• scan 8 weeks.jpg
    scan 8 weeks.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 5
That's fantastic news pippin. What a relief for you. Now hopefully you can relax and enjoy your pregnancy. Not long till your dating scan :)

Thanks, haven't heard from MW let alone hospital so hoping they haven't lost my application. Going to chase them up tomorrow.

Tired so sleep for me :sleep:

That is wonderful, Pippin! :hugs:

Hopefully that it can be after the new year, Fraggles. That way you can enjoy the holiday season a bit more.

As for showing, I think I started showing around 13 weeks or so.

Little one is moving around a lot and we were joking around at one point about the 'alien' effect (seeing your stomach move as the baby's moving around, etc). One of the guys at work tends to ask as to how the 'alien' is doing to which I just shrug it off as I know he's just teasing me -- he has two little girls of his own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->