Xxx~~~ Mum's that will have 2 under 2 (or there abouts) come join us ~~~xxX

Aww Pippin, what a lovely scan pic- so pleased for you :D

Morning ladies

Pippin great picture hun and massive congrats and :hugs:

Im happy I got my section date (unless baby comes earlier) so I can enjoy the holiday season.

Eeeeeek 2 with a 14 month gap is scary but im sure i'll cope.

Im thinking I need to get a gift from baby to give to my LO but not sure what to get. Any ideas?

Wow great news Pippin!
Fraggles, you'll be a great mummy to 2. Is your LO a boy or a girl? If a girl what about a dolly and pram/ accessories so she can be just like mummy looking after baby. If a boy what about a fully dressed bear from Build A Bear with a message and everything?
Congrats and welcome MiisDior x

yay samzi!

fraggles- mine will be about 14 mos apart too. kinda scary for me too. my sis and i were 14 mos apart and we grew up really close, did everything together so hopefully thats how things go.

vicki- those are good ideas! how are you hun?

welcome missdior!

Wow great news Pippin!
Fraggles, you'll be a great mummy to 2. Is your LO a boy or a girl? If a girl what about a dolly and pram/ accessories so she can be just like mummy looking after baby. If a boy what about a fully dressed bear from Build A Bear with a message and everything? x

Im a boy maker :haha: I did wonder whether to get a new teddy and he's obsessed with them.

vicki- oh im sorry hun! i actually got a decent nights sleep last night, first time in a long time.

:hugs: hope you get some sleep soon!

Yay for a full night's sleep :happydance: I don't know why she's started waking so much, if I offer her milk she takes very little so I know she's not hungry, she's not cold... her naps through the day were terrible too (cat naps totalling about an hour) so these past 2 days I've put her down in her cot and napped with her :blush:

i would do the same thing. whatever it takes to get through it.

maybe she is growing or having growing pains??? could be teething too. my girls started that early. my boys were much later. or maybe she is getting sick?? could be a lot of things. i hope you get an answer soon and get her sleeping good again!

Thanks lovely, me too. I did assume she was getting her third tooth but there's no symptoms apart from waking every hour :coffee:

my girls were that way. they would lose a little sleep and be a bit cranky. then i would notice a tooth a week later.

my boys get full blown symptoms. runny noses, drooly, diarrhea, sometimes even temps. dont want to sleep, very cranky, you name it, barely eat, etc etc etc.

my girls were that way. they would lose a little sleep and be a bit cranky. then i would notice a tooth a week later.

my boys get full blown symptoms. runny noses, drooly, diarrhea, sometimes even temps. dont want to sleep, very cranky, you name it, barely eat, etc etc etc.

:rofl: thats men and boys for you, they learn the im sooooo poorly very early on.

:rofl: thats men and boys for you, they learn the im sooooo poorly very early on.

thats exactly what i told their dad! :headspin:

i would do the same thing. whatever it takes to get through it.

maybe she is growing or having growing pains??? could be teething too. my girls started that early. my boys were much later. or maybe she is getting sick?? could be a lot of things. i hope you get an answer soon and get her sleeping good again!

LMAO :haha:

Oh my goodness you ladies are terrible! (I agree with you though :haha:)

Welcome, MiiDior! :welcome: I'll add you to the front page.

Fraggles, do you know your date? I can add you to the front page too.

Vickie, I hope you get some decent sleep soon (same for Evie).

Sleep's been not too bad as of late but last night was a little rough. Woke up on and off since about 4 am and started to get things moving along at about 6:30 am. Multiple factors involved but oh well. :shrug:

Christian's latest word is 'baby' and he's pointing at pictures of babies, etc. Where he picked up the word from, I'm not too sure but oh man. :rofl:

Quick update from me: I've had 2 days of show and contractions but leading to nothing. Will be induced Sunday morning if nothing happens before then. I'll let you know when she arrives.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

elly75 im keeping my date a secret, only 1 friend and family know the date. :winkwink:

Will be a 14 month gap with 2 boys though :cloud9:

Morning all, gosh so tired, LO wouldn' sleep till gone 9pm last night (teething is bad) and up before 6. He was throwing teddies at me from his cot to wake me up :dohh: :haha:

Quick update from me: I've had 2 days of show and contractions but leading to nothing. Will be induced Sunday morning if nothing happens before then. I'll let you know when she arrives.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Good luck :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"