Xxx~~~ Mum's that will have 2 under 2 (or there abouts) come join us ~~~xxX

Aww look forward to hearing about it all (looking after two) how long has G got off work? Hope it's a few weeks to help you out. xx

Unfortunately i am going to be leaving you ladies :(

I want to thank you all for your kindness and :hugs: and support. Our 4th early scan yesterday unfortunately showed that our twin pregnancy is not going to be ongoing :nope: I was given the option to wait it out and see if my body will miscarry naturally or have medication to start it off or have surgical management (D&C/ERPC) which is what i've chosen and i am going in for the op at 11am today :cry:

We are obviously devastated but i think a part of me knew from the start that things weren't looking good for this pregnancy so i had almost prepared myself for this outcome iykwim?

I am so sad right now, but hopeful that maybe, if we feel brave enough to try again in the near future i could still come back and join you all and give Tobias a sibling close in age.

Thank you all again :hugs: and wishing you all happy and healthy pregnancies. Please can i be removed from the list on the first page, thanks.

oh Rebaby thats awful, im so sorry to hear that :hugs:

I know you were having unhelpful comments from certain family members, block them out and spend time with Tobias and your OH. Concentrate on yourself and only worry about getting yourself mentally and physically well.

Thinking of you hun :hugs:

Oh no! :cry:

Big :hugs: Rebaby. I hope you heal quickly in both body and spirit.

Sorry to read that rebaby :'( xxx

I am new, and was going to ask if I could join.
I have dd3 - april bday.
ds is 19 months - may bday,
I am pregnant and due 9th feb, having baby 2nd feb elective section. x

welcome 3rdandlastime :flower:

my little guy jaxon is 1 today!!!!! :cake: we are soooo excited

thanks! we let him open some presents last night, he was so happy.:haha:

my husbands name is jason, he didnt want a junior but i got him to agree that it would be alright to find a name similar to his. we both liked jackson, so i just changed it a little to look more like his. i was amazed that he liked it so much.

anyone have names for your new babies?????

Welcome 3rdandlasttime :hi:
Aww Happy Birthday Jaxon :cake: Hope he's had a lovely day.
Not sure on names yet, we sort of have a boys name in mind that we chose for if Evie was a boy but no clue about a girls name. We'll wait til we find out the sex before we think about it. Do you have any names picked out yet?
Evie is in her own room now :cry: but she's still not sleeping any better :coffee:
My SPD is getting bad again but I hate taking pain relief as they make me drowsy and I want to be fully alert to look after Evie. I've also felt the first flutterings of my lil wimblette :cloud9:

awww its so hard for me when they go to their own room. i think harder on me than them. how old is evie? i thought she was 6 mos cuz it says that on her picture, but it seems like it hasnt changed.

my lil one has been so active lately sometimes when he kicks its starting to hurt. probably depending on his position, but ouch!

we have been looking at some names. probably will decide as it gets closer. my hubby really likes nathon

never had spd, but heard its terribly painful. sorry you have to deal with it!!!!

Yeah she's 6.5 months, it's gone so quickly!
Sorry it's starting to get a bit uncomfy for you, it's lovely to feel them so active but when it feels like they're headbutting your cervix or curling their toes around your rib- ouch!
I like the name Nathon, are you not so keen?

oh no, i really like it too. i just want to take more time and make sure thats the name we really want. i would like to have two names and see what the baby looks like and choose one of them when he is born. but my hubby wants to be able to call him by name now, which is sweet of him too.

we usually pick a name really quick, so after its chosen it feels like there's no changing it. if i say later what about this name or that name, he is already set on the one we picked.

this may be the last one, i guess i want to savor the experience???:shrug:

Oh rebaby I am so sorry I went through it in Sept, if you want to ask any questions PM me and I'll be more than happy to answer them. For what it's worth I was glad I opted for the erpc, it was over so quickly and I recovered very well. My heart goes out to you and I wish you a speed recovery. :hugs:

Rebaby, my heart goes out to you and your family right now. :hugs:

Welcome, 3rdandlastime!

Happy 1st Birthday, Jaxon! Sounds like he had a good one. :)

Vickie, I hear you about the pain feeling. Hips are now really sore and my back is getting sore too. It is getting to the point where it is hard and sore to walk and shuffling my feet around when walking outside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->