Xxx~~~ Mum's that will have 2 under 2 (or there abouts) come join us ~~~xxX

elly I can't believe you are 31 weeks already, where did all that time fly!!!??? :shock:

I have a question, when did you all get your first MW appointment? Mine still haven't phoned me and I've chased it up with the doctor too. I'll be 10 weeks thursday, then it's christmas and new year. I bet I don't get a 12 week scan just like I didn't with Sam as they messed it up. AHHHHHH just need to vent and :cry:

Pippin ... I know we're using different medical systems but I didn't see my doctor (or MW last time) until 10+ weeks. My first scan wasn't until 19 weeks but that's standard here unless you have a reason to have one earlier. I didn't want any extra scans anyway so I didn't mind.

Just had to brag a bit and share this photo, ladies. Here is my littlest, Heidi, enjoying a snooze while we took Emma to the park to play. I put her in the Ergo with the infant insert. :cloud9:

It's been an interesting first week as Mom to 2 under 2. So far, so good ... :)

Attachments

• Dec 19 Ergo.jpg
    Dec 19 Ergo.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 3
Pippin when I changed hospitals the doctors were beign rubbish so I just phoned up the hospital and explained I needed a dating scan and to be booked in and after being insistent I got my way.

Thanks ladies I rang the doctors this morning and they just said they've done everything they can grrrr Just have to wait.

Might be worth a quick call to the antenatal pippin and ask if your appointment as got lost in the post what with all the bad weather and Christmas. Might jinty them along abit.

Rebaby I'm so sorry to hear about your Losses. I hope we see you back as soon as your ready!

Vicky I have awful SPD as well, its awful trying to run round after a very active 10 month old with it!

Pippin I got my appointment at 10 weeks, my 12 week scan I got a letter on the friday for the Sunday!

I got my 20 week scan date, its the 13th of Jan I cant wait!

TNW how gorgeous does she look, so glad your getting on well, gives us hope!

Might be worth a quick call to the antenatal pippin and ask if your appointment as got lost in the post what with all the bad weather and Christmas. Might jinty them along abit.

I would be the doctors didn't have a number for them. My friend said to phone the hospital but I'd be stumped on who to ask for. I wonder if I kept my letter from the one I lost I could try there I suppose.

Rebaby I'm so sorry to hear about your Losses. I hope we see you back as soon as your ready!

Vicky I have awful SPD as well, its awful trying to run round after a very active 10 month old with it!

Pippin I got my appointment at 10 weeks, my 12 week scan I got a letter on the friday for the Sunday!

I got my 20 week scan date, its the 13th of Jan I cant wait!

TNW how gorgeous does she look, so glad your getting on well, gives us hope!

That makes me feel more confident, thanks. Have fun at your 20 week scan :yipee: Are you finding out the sex?

Pippin ... I know we're using different medical systems but I didn't see my doctor (or MW last time) until 10+ weeks. My first scan wasn't until 19 weeks but that's standard here unless you have a reason to have one earlier. I didn't want any extra scans anyway so I didn't mind.

Just had to brag a bit and share this photo, ladies. Here is my littlest, Heidi, enjoying a snooze while we took Emma to the park to play. I put her in the Ergo with the infant insert. :cloud9:

It's been an interesting first week as Mom to 2 under 2. So far, so good ... :)

Awwwww gorgeous hon!

Lovely photo, TNW! :flower:

Pippin, as for your question, we have a bit of a different system here and didn't see the OB until about 10 weeks or so along. First ultrasound came soon after. I'm sorry that they are being very frustrating in trying to get the MW appointment set up. I agree with Fraggles though in that it might have gotten lost?

Ohh Pinkclaire, bet you are excited about the scan. :)

Holy crow...31 weeks already and yes I'm wondering where the time went. Today though got kicked on the inside and outside at the same time. A bit sore yet priceless. :rofl:

I am really excited this pregnancy seems to be flying by! I can't believe my little boy will be one in feb as well seems so grown up!

Yes pippin we're finding out, we didn't with James so my hubby has put his foot down and said he gets his way this time! I agreed on the basis i get to do the nursery again (it's neutral atm) if it's a girl. So win win for me hehe. This will be our last child so will be nice to decorate a nursery xx

awww pinkclaire its so crazy to see them grow up!

we have already found out that ours is a boy, yay! we decided on his name for sure this last weekend. He will be Nathon Daniel.

im not sure if we will have more. We are leaving it in God's hands. we wont be using anything to prevent getting pregnant again, but wont be actively trying either.

I wasn't made for pregnancy, I'm so miserable I think my hubby will divorce me if we go through it again! Although I said al this when I was pregnant with James,
Didn't take me long to change my mind!

lol- i have had some rough ones. my last one i was so miserable! my hubby had to take over dinner every night and even had to help out with laundry and dishes sometimes. i was so huge and had morning sickness all the way through. even had ms a couple days after he was born. he was my biggest baby so far, dont know if that made any difference???

i hope there are no more like that. i was so tired of being sick. this pregnancy is my easiest one yet. my second was pretty easy too... those are nice

I had awful ms with James but so far so good with this one. I'm trying really hard to be nice this time but I'm just so tired it's really hard!

The main thing is my spd as I'm usually so active but it stops me from doing things which I dislike!

Oh and my hubby makes tea every night regardless lol

i was that way last time too, so tired all the time. i actually have had some real good energy most of the time with this one. my hubby makes dinner on the weekends and mondays since he has mondays off. i try to stay on top of it tues-fri but cant always. he is really good about stepping up and doing all he can which is nice.

so sorry about the spd hun. never had it myself, but i hear its a nightmare. cant imagine constantly being in pain. my heart goes out to you. i cant even stand doing a lot of walking and getting that pressure and backache that goes along with it.

i have been praying a lot and am really feeling some peace about our next one coming. i was getting really nervous and anxious about how i would manage. but i am starting to feel very calm about all of it. sounds crazy but i think i will really enjoy it!

Thanks Hun. I need to calm myself down as well. I think as you get further along you do start accepting don't you? I remember feeling like that about James although its different worrys this time! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->