Xxx~~~ Mum's that will have 2 under 2 (or there abouts) come join us ~~~xxX

Thanks Hun. I need to calm myself down as well. I think as you get further along you do start accepting don't you? I remember feeling like that about James although its different worrys this time! Xx

i think i get more worried the farther i get along usually. especially this time with having the last two so close together.

i honestly think all the praying calmed me down. i was really feeling overwhelmed lately thinking about all the work that was coming soon.

milosmommy- yay for a lil girl!!!!

Elly and Claire- sorry your SPD is bad too. Mine is awful today, I done too much yesterday and my pelvis is complaining loudly now :( Good job there's an upside to this pregnancy thing hey? ;)
My 20 week scan is on the 28th Jan, so 2 weeks after you Claire :D
TNW- Heidi is just so precious! Little doll :flower:
Pippin- hope you get an appointment soon hun.
Blessedmomma- lovely name you've picked :thumbup:
Congratulations on team pink Milo'smummy :pink:
I've spent a couple of days with my family which was lovely, came back with the car packed full of presents for Evie! She's going to be so overwhelmed on Saturday! :wacko: Off to drop the last of our pressies off tonight then I can finally say I'm done! How's everyone elses plans coming along, are you all ready?

Evening all, gosh im so not ready yet for Christmas. Just had a new kitchen fitted today and still need to decorate. Ive not even wrapped the gifts yet :dohh:

Seen mw today and she said are you all packed ready I said no and she wrote in my notes make sure to ring L&D if I go into labour. Yikes its all feeling a little too real now.

Yay for scans Vickie, are you finding out? We should be bump buddies seeing as we'#re so close together!

Fraggles, get your bag packed! You are very close now and we cant wait! Will you put pics on here? I know your warey of stuff from the ex? If not are you on facebook? Add me Claire Frere if you like (holiday pic of me and hubby but think Im the only one anyway!) same goes for anyone else on here just tell me your username so I dont think whos that weirdo :haha:!

I want to see newborn pics!!

SPD really is the worst, I am trying to get on with it as I know this time it will go as soon as I have Jammy (my new nickname chosen in my journal lol so I have jimmy and Jammy :dohh:) so it doesnt seem worth complaining about as I knoiw its worth it in the long wrong, but boy its annoying! I'm like that as well Vickie, I end up on the sofa for the next 24 hours paying the price! Its a good excuse at 1am when James wakes though :winkwink:

How exciting Fraggles! Get your bag done woman! lol.
That would be fab Claire, I'll add you on FB. Did your SPD go as soon as you had James? Mine didn't properly settle down after Evie before I was pregnant again :(

Oh my goodness, Fraggles! Find some time to get that bag packed. :hugs:

Milosmummy, congrats on the :pink:

We're not exactly ready for Christmas yet (I still have to wrap up Christian's presents). :dohh: Tonight, hubby made some Christmas cookies (peanut butter and cocoa) which I'm taking into work tomorrow.

Speaking of work, trying to walk around and get to work is becoming very hard and painful. The soreness I'm experiencing in my pelvis/hip is flaring up more and more with each step and when I got into work this morning, was in tears.

Morning! MS has made a resurgence here - urgh. Feeling a bit rubbish and knackered, and off to have my swine flu jab this afternoon, so a luvverly day all round ;)

Oh Elly :hugs: when do you go on leave?
Hope you're feeling better soon aunty E.

Oh Elly :hugs: when do you go on leave?
Hope you're feeling better soon aunty E.

I hope you feel better soon, Aunty E! :hugs:

Vickie, I'm supposed to go on leave end of January/beginning of February. However, I'm worried about qualifying for maternity leave again because apparently I buggered up something with my last leave and dunno if things will work out this time around. Totally stressed out. :cry:

Sorry for the double posting here but wanted to wish you ladies a very Merry Christmas and hope that Santa is good to everyone! :hugs:

Merry christmas to everyone as well!

Look forward to hearing if we have any christmas babies...... Fraggles has gone quiet lol xx

Hope it all gets sorted for you Elly :hugs:
Wishing you all a very
https://alllayedout.com/Comments/Christmas/graphics/happy_christmas.gif

I'm here my little one has been suffering from teething and high temps so ive had no sleep for a few days...... Im happy to add people to FB :)

Hope everyone has a fab Christmas

merry christmas to everyone!!!!!!:happydance:

fraggles hope the lil one feels better soon

elly hope your maternity leave works out the best way possible

Aaron is 2 and a quarter, and Jaime will be 1 in 2 days and bump is due the 11th july x

Feeling much better thanks! Swine flu jab was fine, although I slipped on the ice and twatted my knee straight after it :dohh: Better my knee than my bump though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->