Xxx~~~ Mum's that will have 2 under 2 (or there abouts) come join us ~~~xxX

ive got 6 year old, 23 month old, 5 month old and 6 week pregnant, im crazy lol in shock still at mo

Feeling much better thanks! Swine flu jab was fine, although I slipped on the ice and twatted my knee straight after it :dohh: Better my knee than my bump though :)

Ouchie! How are you feeling now, Auntie E? Any better?

hiya *waves
im becca, 4 weeks pregnant with a 8 month old
kinda shitting myself lol
not lost the baby weight from the last one yet ughhhhhhhhhh what a thought
im 21 now will be 22 once LO is here

Just a silly big graze and I twisted my sprained ankle again. Sigh. Honestly, pregnancy is so much more difficult this time around, I know I still have it pretty easy, but it just feels like one thing after another...

Hello new ladies :hi: I think we're all a bit scared here as well!

Aunty E hope you feel better soon. I'm finding it hard as well, again not had it that hard, but just the tiredness more than anything I could quite easily sleep for a week I think! But my little boy has been so poorly, hes had an awful chest infection, but hes starting to recover now so hopefully will get a bit more sleep!

Welcome to the new ladies :hi:

Well i'll be a mum of 2 under 2 next week. Can't believe its so soon (even sooner if labour starts before by c/s date) Im feeling so nervous now. Ive an empty suitcase sat here and everything ironed ready to go in it (talk about last minute :rofl:)

It still feels quite surreal like its not really happening. Think the names are picked just need to see his face to know for sure. Im worried about leaving LO while im in hospital as we've never been apart. I cant imagine 3 nights apart. :cry:

Welcome to all the new ladies :flower:
Aunty E hope you're feeling better soon.
Aww Claire, poor James :( Glad he's on the mend. Evie's got an awful cough at the minute too, if she's no better tomorrow I'm going to take her to the doctors.
Eeeek Fraggles how scary and exciting! I'm worried about leaving my LO when I have to go into hospital too :hugs:
I done a bump comparison pic, Evie's bump at 15+3 and this time at 16+0. I'm carrying completely different!

Attachments

• bump comparison.jpg
    bump comparison.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 1
hiya *waves
im becca, 4 weeks pregnant with a 8 month old
kinda shitting myself lol
not lost the baby weight from the last one yet ughhhhhhhhhh what a thought
im 21 now will be 22 once LO is here

Just wanted to give a little hope: I got pregnant with my second when my first was 7 months and hadn't lost all my baby weight then. Now that my baby is three months old, I am back down to my original weight. Are you planning on tandem nursing? It helps loads getting down in weight. My kiddos get along famously, they both adore each other and its not as hard as I thought it would be.

Welcome big mixed fam and bumps_a_daisy. :wave:

I can add you to the front page but if possible, could you give me the edd or at least the month you're expecting your little ones to arrive, that would be fantastic.

I think we're all nervous here but we'll get through it somehow!

Fraggles, nah last minute would be the day you go into labour and realize nothing is packed. ;) It's hard to leave our little ones even for a little while, isn't it? :hugs:

Auntie E, oh dear that's not good! If you can, try to rest up a bit and hopefully your ankle will heal up quickly.

Vickie and Claire, sorry to hear that both Evie and James are not doing so well. I wish them both a speedy recovery and that all of you get some good nights rest soon.

Things are pretty much settled with the government I think so I'm hoping that mat pay will be ok this time around. Just have to wait and see I suppose.

Christian came home with some late Christmas gifts from daycare including one little arts thing they did with the teacher. It has some candy canes on it and his handprints on either side. Inside, there is the following inscription:

I think you're as sweet as candy.
Your love always makes me smile.
Please keep these hands to remind you,
of when I was a sweet little child

To say the least, when I saw it, I cried happy tears. :cry:

need advice i am thinking of getting a phil and ted double for my 10 month old and new baby any one got one/ recomend a good ouble

We have the P&T Sport and we love it. I've put Heidi in the bottom since she was a week old. Our doubles kit unzips a bit so it can recline a bit further and she does just fine in there already. We keep Emma up front as she likes it that way.

On the subject of prams, which one are you all going for?

I bought the Graco Mosaic. I have a Safety 1st Griffin Style tandem stroller, but I don't think I'm going to need it, so I bought a single stroller.

I still only have a single from what I bought for Otter. It's the Chicco Cortina. I love it and it works really well for tall people!

I don't use the stroller much, so when I do, I generally babywear one kid and put the other in the stroller.

Im looking at baby wearing one and stroller with the other. I have carrycot and pram seat for the stroller and a few carriers so I can choose who to carry when ive healed.

I wore Evie all the time as a newborn but as she'll only just be 12 months I think I'll need a double pram too. I'm just having a hard time finding one that will go parent facing and lie flat/ have a carrycot option.

Twig found a great one -- but I think it was pricey. Erm... City Select or something??

Just googled:

https://www.babyjogger.com/city_select_lp.aspx

Also, I just saw Chicco is doing a new double that looks really nice. This is the US site, but I am sure they have a UK site, too.

https://www.chiccousa.com/gear/strollers/cortina-together/cortina-together-cubes.aspx

If I had the cash i'd opt for either a babyjogger city select or an Icandy peach blossom. The Icandy pear was an alternative at a cheaper price. Although ive found deals on the baby jogger at a similar price to the pear but ive yet to find anywhere wit the baby jogger in stock so I can see it in real life.

Just bought my LO's new child seat and so pleased with it just hoping it will fit the car.

Vickie i'll only have 14 months between the 2 so I have my concerns about not having a double especially with having a c/s

Im gonna be getting a tandem just dont know which yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->