Xxx~~~ Mum's that will have 2 under 2 (or there abouts) come join us ~~~xxX

I bought the Peach blossom (second hand!) as when I played with the city select, it was just too big for me. We'll be using ours on the bus and tube mostly, and I needed one which was as compact as possible.

We love it, but I know some people don't get on with the position of the second baby, so we'll have to see. I don't think it's any worse than the Phil and Ted's for having no view in the lower seat though.

The double I got was not as lavish as the ones posted here, just the Safety 1st Tandem Stroller. What I liked about it was that you could attach two car seats for twins and the front seat is completely removeable into a single stroller. You can also turn the front seat around so the two kids can face each other. My kids loved being able to play with each other when they were in the stroller.

Happy New Year ladies!
Your pram choices all look lovely, I think maybe I'm just being too fussy with the spec I want lol.
I had my MW appointment yesterday. Got a big lecture coz I said I didn't want the swine 'flu jab, but I'm thinking I will ring up on Tuesday to have it as I've heard of 3 people dying in the past week and it's becoming worryingly close to home now :nope:

I do normally have the flu jab but didnt want to be rough so close to the birth. My brother had swine flu last year and made him quite poorly, he has a supressed immune system though.

I had the flu jab before Christmas and it was fine, no side effects or sore arm or anything.

I do have a horrid cough now though :(

Have you packed your bag yet Fraggles? ;)
Aunty E hope your cough is better soon x

It's kind of packed, just needs a wash bag and towel and some coming home clothes. All baby things and nighties etc are in :rofl:

Im feeling very nervous now im having name wobbles so need to relook at names. In fact im having everthing wobbles.

Hope the cough eases soon Aunty E

So many bugs flying around at the moment :hugs:

Aww you'll know when you see him what name fits :flower: You'll be just fine, you'll just get on with it and a month from now won't be able to remember what you were worrying about :hugs:

Thats true I think its easier when they have arrived as its life then but it's all in my head at the moment if that makes sense.

Fraggles get packing! It will all be fine and it doesn't matter if he doesn't have a name for a few days if you still need to decide!

Less than two weeks until my scan I'm getting nervous!

I washed all my newborn nappies today, they look so cute hanging to dry :cloud9:

Oooh yay! What ones did you get? I'll need your review lol. We have loads of btp ones I just need some sizes newborns for the first couple of months xx

Ive 3 more sleeps max :happydance:

Ive got totbots and little lambs for first nappies, im a bit of a nappy lover and with last LO I had many brands I sold all my itti bitti nappies and regretted it :(

I have quite a few for James, but didn't have newborn ones so that is new to me, which tots bots? The teenyfits? Well if you need someone to sell them to when your LO is finished with them :winkwink:

Wow 3 days! Sooo not long! How you feeling now? Is it odd knowing for definate when you'll meet your LO? I've never had that z

I just have normal bamboo tot bots they are fine from 8lbs oooh and ive bought some totbot stetchies to try too,

Im feeling weird knowing when he's coming but it's better than the 4 days of induction I had last time and then the emergency section of will she wont she be ok.

Yeah def that will be such a relief for you! Who's looking after your other child while you go in? Xx

My family although ive made it quite clear at the hospital I want my LO there as much as possible. I haven't had more than a few hours away from him before so being away a few nights im dreading.

Must say wont miss seeing the community mw she always seems hungover and stunk of booze the last few times. I dont seem to of dropped on well with mw/hospitals this time.

That's what I would dread as well I think hospitals are pretty good if it's your child though? Have you got any help for when you get home? Cos you'll still be healing won't you? Xx

Family again. I live with them since becoming single was easest way to do things as pregnancy doesn't suit me. Last time after section I was really bad for a few days but healing seemed quite good afterwards.

Are you due your 20 week scan soon? I love scans (ive had 10 :wacko:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->