Xxx~~~ Mum's that will have 2 under 2 (or there abouts) come join us ~~~xxX

Started on Mogling's new room over the holidays - desperate to get it done so I can move her clothes and nappies and changing stuff into there and start getting the nursery set up for Teddy. We have a bunch of newborn nappies to try with him (sandies which I bought preloved) and the cut down squares we used for Imogen too. When he's a bit bigger they'll just use the same terries, but they really don't fit newborns! Once that's done we might get the crib down from the attic and set it up. I think I did that at 36 weeks last time, so a bit of time yet :) 2 months to go!

All go aunty E! Love to see pics when it's all done!

Fraggles, my scan is next thurs, I'm nervous and can't wait at the same time if that makes sense? I had loads with James, 6 or 7 I think, feels strange this might be the last one!

I had my scan today. Been put forward to 13 weeks :happydance:
Everything was perfect and heres a little pic for you
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v59/samzi/isabelles%20sis%20or%20bro/IMG_0046.jpg

awwww samzi, just adorable!

i have a 33 week scan on jan 18, cant wait to see my lil guy.

Yay Samzi! I always get put back at scans, what's it like to be put forward lol. Lovely pic
Of your beanie xx

can i join please :flower:
i'm due my second on 5th april - there'll be approx 21 months gap...eek!!!

Samzi, lovely picture! Cool that you've been moved up too. :dance:

Fraggles, thinking about you hun and hoping everything goes smooth and as pain free as possible.

Auntie E, wow it sounds like you've been really busy! Will you post up pics?

Blessedmamma and Pinkclaire, looking forward to hearing how the scans go.

Wishingonastar, welcome! :wave: I've added you to the front page.

We're putting some nice touches to Christian's room (hubby put up a cute little boarder of letters and numbers and put together a bookcase and some play flooring). We've also purchased a little table and chair set for his room along with some curtains. We're hoping to move him into his new room this weekend. I'm praying that he settles in there nicely and without any major problems/fuss.

For those who have more than one child already, how'd you teach your children how to share? There was an incident at the daycare today which Christian decided to play with another one's toy rather than sharing. :blush: To say the least, I'm embarassed that he and the other child had a disagreement which lead to Christian getting a bitemark from the other child.

Moving around is still pretty hard. Feeling lots of pain in pelvis area and lower back. It is still very painful to walk and I cried out when trying to put something away this evening. Still feeling rather lightheaded at times too.

Samzi lovely scan

Pinkclaire I always get put back and forh on scans I had 3 dating scans with this one :wacko:

Oh my im having a baby tomorrow off to hospital in a minute to see aneasthetist but they said I can come home tonight so i'll be having an evening of cuddling my little one before other arrives.

Christians room sounds lovely Ellie, are you putting him in a bed or cot still? Just wondering about what I'll do for James.

Fraggles that is so exciting! Good luck! What time you in tomorrow? Can we see pics pretty please? Xxx

All the best for your new arrival fraggles :happydance:

Elly75 - we've started giving isabel mini timeouts as she's testing boundaries and so on...perhaps that could work if christian ignores guidance on sharing :shrug:

yay fraggles!!!!! so excited for you and your family:happydance:

cant wait to hear and see pics!!!

Hi all been at hospital ages. Im in at 7am tomorrow :wacko: 2nd on list so should have a morning baby all being well. Was surprised when been checked as my placenta has dropped, not heard of this but its moved positions to low down. It was already anterior but its moved :shrug:

I'll pop pics on fb as soon as I can not sure I can get on here from phone just got a new one today.

I'll update a pic here soon as im released :rofl:

yay cant wait!!!!!

did they say if your placenta is covering your cervix at all? in my last pregnancy mine was covering it at first, but moved up by about 28-30 weeks. at least they are already planning a c-section, thats what they were gonna do for me if mine didnt move up

Mine wasn't that low at last scan but today they struggled to find baby's heartbeat as placenta was covering all the front. They didnt seem concerned about it.

Im feeling slightly weird now, wish it was morning.

Im not tired yet all nervous. LO still up teeth playing up and ive just unpacked thinking ive forgot stuff :rofl: think im flapping a bit.

Anything you don't have someone will get for you, don't worry it will be fine!

Poor LO teething is awful isn't it :-( I'm off to bed now so lots and lots of good luck for tomorrow and can't wait to see piccies xxx

oh fraggles, not long now...

i got less than 2 hours sleep last night due to my LO teething. he was up every hour and of course i couldnt fall asleep in between him being up so i was up most the night. i finally started getting decent sleep the past couple of nights and now he isnt sleeping :dohh:

Hi ladies, just found this, and I hope you don't mind me joining in.

So I have a 13 month old little girl and I am currently 10 weeks pregnant, so in theory there will be a 20 month gap between the two. The second pregnancy was kind of planned (well I came off the pill planning on ttc in Jan, however was pregnant within 1st cycle) I cant wait till Aug, but don't know how I am going to manage two little terrors!!! haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->